JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Does someone have a finished save game? I lost mine due to reinstalling OS. It will be appreciated, thanks.
full save ?
Although, I know these asks aren't directed *specifically* to me, in case they are, my response would be that I rarely have save games handy that are fit for sharing. The save games I DO have are never full, "unlock-everything" playthroughs and always have debug stuff enabled. I could spend an hour generating a save from an honest playthrough, but that would be an hour I'm not spending working on the game.

Hopefully, someone else can help with this.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
Here is a preview of the dining room.
View attachment 1695074
It looks nice, but some chairs would be welcome and maybe some big flower in the corner on the floor. Maybe some family photos on the dresser or other ornament? The chandelier is too low, it is below the MC head tip. He could hit him with his heads.
I'm clinging to details, but it's better to look nice.

One door lead to the living room and the other?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
best game developer jorog how status for update %
Ideally, a percent figure would be based on a task list. However, since I'm the only one working on the game, I don't spend my time managing a task list, so any percent figures I provide would be ballpark guesses. Here is what I think:

Dialogue/writing: 75%
Programming: 55%
Art Assets: 35%
Testing: 15%

One door lead to the living room and the other?
Top door leads to the Kitchen. Side door leads to the Living Room.

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
Hello from Greece
Dear JorogrArt if i may ask in the next update we will have any Meridith content and if so can we have a brief explanation of what will it be exactly if its ok with you ofc.Btw ty for this game i find it very good and love your artwork!

Reactions: FrankF010

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hello from Greece
Dear JorogrArt if i may ask in the next update we will have any Meridith content and if so can we have a brief explanation of what will it be exactly if its ok with you ofc.Btw ty for this game i find it very good and love your artwork!
Thank you for your kind words.

The next update will be a Meredith-focused update, reworking parts of Meredith's existing story while adding some new set pieces. We will get more information about MC's and Meredith's feelings and motivations as they journey into the realm of the taboo. Hopefully, being a bit more believable than the current "Hey, Son. Thanks for fixing the dryer. Here's a handjob!" approach.

Other things being added:
  1. Two new rooms added to the house: Meredith's bedroom and a dining room.
  2. New Location: Aunt Irene's house.
  3. Several engine/gameplay improvements.
  4. Minor GFX Improvements to the following existing Spank Bank scenes: Meredith Handjob, Meredith "Bonus" Scene, Meredith Kitchen Blowjob, Brooke ENF Dream.
  5. Of course there will be new Spank Bank scenes, but that's a secret. :D

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Thank you for your kind words.

The next update will be a Meredith-focused update, reworking parts of Meredith's existing story while adding some new set pieces. We will get more information about MC's and Meredith's feelings and motivations as they journey into the realm of the taboo. Hopefully, being a bit more believable than the current "Hey, Son. Thanks for fixing the dryer. Here's a handjob!" approach.

Other things being added:
  1. Two new rooms added to the house: Meredith's bedroom and a dining room.
  2. New Location: Aunt Irene's house.
  3. Several engine/gameplay improvements.
  4. Minor GFX Improvements to the following existing Spank Bank scenes: Meredith Handjob, Meredith "Bonus" Scene, Meredith Kitchen Blowjob, Brooke ENF Dream.
  5. Of course there will be new Spank Bank scenes, but that's a secret. :D
bro new update hype for post twitter and substar new post ok you best wait new version

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
JorogrArt
It would be good if there was a sprite only version of the Kitchen BJ Scene just like from House Chores the Dish Washing event
You'll have to forgive me. I don't get a lot of time to play other games, can you give me a summary?

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
JorogrArt
It would be good if there was a sprite only version of the Kitchen BJ Scene just like from House Chores the Dish Washing event
for 30 minutes I have been wondering what you mean and I still don't know. The scene you are talking about is normal, it is even used a second time in the bathroom, only the characters are not wearing clothes.

And in order to bring it closer to those who do not know the scene, it's a normal bj on the knees, with the view as if holding the camera a little to the side at the level of the chest so you can see the back and the noble part where the back ends his name and the woman holds 1 hand on MC's belly

personally, I prefer an additional scene where MC is sitting on a chair in front of the computer and mom is kneeling in front of him and working hard on his firecracker

I would also like to note that washing the dishes and helping tired Meredith sounds pretty good. If you know what I mind

Aoni79

Jun 7, 2020
for 30 minutes I have been wondering what you mean and I still don't know. The scene you are talking about is normal, it is even used a second time in the bathroom, only the characters are not wearing clothes.
Meant not a close up Version from the Camera where Meredith went into her knees and the Camera is still on the Kitchen and not directly infront of her face

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Meant not a close up Version from the Camera where Meredith went into her knees and the Camera is still on the Kitchen and not directly infront of her face
That's an interesting idea. I've viewed the sprite animations primarily as a vehicle to transport MC between scenes and not necessarily as having much potential for erotic content themselves. That said, I guess the previous update broke that rule with the Meredith kitchen animations and the new Summon Nicole mechanic.

There may be some interesting things that can be done in this regard and you've given me something to think about. I would never make a sprite rig animation as a "replacement" for a Spank Bank scene, but there could be some fun possibilities.

asko06

Feb 25, 2021

Poll: More Important: Milfs vs. Incest?

NEW POST HERE

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes