PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
which are "you should see if there are other nice things you can do for Meredith", I hugged her, compliment her and took her to her room when she was asleep in the kitchen, I'm missing 2
You missed putting a blanket on her when she sleeps on the couch (you can find it in the living room) and sending her flowers (check the mail box for the florist advertisement, then use the phone in you room and wait the next day

Missing the wad of money from the guides, how tf do you get money?
The wad of money is not in the game anymore. When you need money to pay the mortgage debt, you have to ask Scott to buy stuff from you (when he comes at your home, take him to the basement and to the attic) and to your aunt Irene to help with the mortgage (give her Zinfandel wine, then go visit her again, choose zaublis and drink twice, then you can tell her about your mom's money problems and she will give you some).

"You sold a few things to Scott for over $1,300, not too shabby!"

... okay, cool? But like... what am I supposed to do now?
See above.

Last edited:

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
You missed putting a blanket on her when she sleeps on the couch (you can find it in the living room) and sending her flowers (check the mail box for the florist advertisement, then use the phone in you room and wait the next day

The wad of money is not in the game anymore. When you need money to pay the mortgage debt, you have to ask Scott to buy stuff from you (when he comes at your home, bring him in the basement and in the attic) and to your aunt Irene to help with the mortgage (give her Zaublis wine, then go visit her again, choose zaublis and drink twice, then you can tell her about your mom's money problems and she will give you some).

See above.
Thank you

Could someone pass an updated walkthrough, this game is quite difficult and unintuitive. Since my English is bad for me it is quite complicated

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
The journal is too vague. I don't mind subtle hints and having to figure out what to do but..
"I wonder how Brooke is doing" nothing triggers
"You wonder what Meredith is up to" Cant trigger anything even watched TV several times together
"Talk to Lucy about why she can't leave the basement" - not enough courage
"Maybe it's worth getting to know Irene" drinking wine together several times nothing
Plus "pro tip this again later"
Does that mean next update or?...

Kave

Aug 6, 2017
To help her relax, give her wine, you need to In evening go into the kitchen and click the wine glasses above the stove then sit with her. Also get her to cut your hair as well with scisccors from cup on sisters desk if that doesnt work (i did that before)

Bangbang6969

Jul 28, 2020
To help her relax, give her wine, you need to In evening go into the kitchen and click the wine glasses above the stove then sit with her. Also get her to cut your hair as well with scisccors from cup on sisters desk if that doesnt work (i did that before)
Already had wine in inventory, doesn't drink it. Already unlocked hair cut, but wont even cut hair anymore. Nothing seems to be working

Reactions: Sirren

Kave

Aug 6, 2017
Already had wine in inventory, doesn't drink it. Already unlocked hair cut, but wont even cut hair anymore. Nothing seems to be working
I mean not the wine you give to her sister, its just glasses in the kitchen on the shelf, click on them in evening

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
What’s the last thing you did with her? Just to know at which point of her path you are exactly.
Personally i got 2 interactions outside the door, ending with the "ENCORE" stuff, and a scene with her on phone with esmerelda.
Then i did the wine thing with Aunt and got the blowjob and then the talking about mom being too busy to fix their relationship.

I can read there's something about Scott turning up at midnight, but there's no interaction available to that end. At Arcade or on phone. And no dialogue with the mom either.

Is it bugged because earlier save?

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone have a save that works? Finished with last patch, before the Scott buying things? Sucks mine are broken.

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
Personally i got 2 interactions outside the door, ending with the "ENCORE" stuff, and a scene with her on phone with esmerelda.
Then i did the wine thing with Aunt and got the blowjob and then the talking about mom being too busy to fix their relationship.

I can read there's something about Scott turning up at midnight, but there's no interaction available to that end. At Arcade or on phone. And no dialogue with the mom either.

Is it bugged because earlier save?
what did u do with aunt? cuz it doesnt work for me

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
If there is a gallery like in previous version can anybody upload complete save so i can see all scenes? I played this game from the beginning twice and i don't intend to do so yet again given how probably saves won't be compatible with every new update. If dev don't try to make saves compatible this will be summertime saga all over again where people just use gallery with all scenes and skip the story completely due to old saves being useless. Best course would be to wait for game to be completed but who knows when and if that's gonna happen, so until then complete saves would be more than welcomed.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes