Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Yep, this 3d scene totally suck, i think this is a placeholder for 2d art or a joke/irony for all this low quality DAZ sh&t.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I found the 3D dream, but I wonder if this is MC's imaginary mom or mom's real face?
Very pretty and young
The 3D dream wasn't rendered by me. The guy who did it had a slightly different idea of what Meredith looked like than I do. For me, Meredith is an amalgamation of the 80's/90's sitcom moms I watched growing up (all of whom were blonde for some reason).

I actually prefer much more 2d graphics, the 3d scene wasn't my type
Yep, this 3d scene totally suck, i think this is a placeholder for 2d art or a joke/irony for all this low quality DAZ sh&t.
There won't be more scenes like this added to the game. The 3D dream is not a placeholder for a future 2D version. As far as I'm concerned, it's complete. I don't agree that it sucks. I don't play a lot of other games, though, so I haven't developed the same level of contempt for 3D that others have. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In my mind the 3D dream was supposed to be a Sierra-style easter egg: something elaborate/noteworthy that you would be unlikely to find by playing the game normally. That's why when you use the Title Screen cheat, it isn't one of the scenes that's unlocked unless you do it five times.

I've told the story of how that scene ended up in the game several pages back.

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
How do I ask mom to remove her top during the HJ scene?
The HJ scene and the BJ scene that comes after that do not currently support mom taking her top off.

One of the agenda items I have for the next update is to improve these two scenes to fix several things, one of which is having her be able to take her top off.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I am also repulsed by the idea of screwing my own mom. Fortunately, Meredith looks nothing like her.
Dr: "I'm sorry, JorogrArt. Your mother has been in a terrible accident. Fortunately, we were able to transplant her brain and voicebox into the body of this big-titted 23 year old Swedish model. She'll sound and act exactly like your mom except she's a bunch more boneable."
Mom: "Honey, I'll still need you to pick up grandpa's laxatives from the pharmacy. Oh, and would you take this huge pile of used, soaked panties and stick them in the laundry while I go to physical therapy? I'm still getting hotflashes from my 50 year old brain, but these fresh new ladybits just won't stop gushing. Doctor says it will subside eventually once my synapses settle."

Yea or Nay? :unsure: (Alright, admittedly, that's a tough one).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Dr: "I'm sorry, JorogrArt. Your mother has been in a terrible accident. Fortunately, we were able to transplant her brain and voicebox into the body of this big-titted 23 year old Swedish model. She'll sound and act exactly like your mom except she's a bunch more boneable."
Mom: "Honey, I'll still need you to pick up grandpa's laxatives from the pharmacy. Oh, and would you take this huge pile of used, soaked panties and stick them in the laundry while I go to physical therapy? I'm still getting hotflashes from my 50 year old brain, but these fresh new ladybits just won't stop gushing. Doctor says it will subside eventually once my synapses settle."

Yea or Nay? :unsure: (Alright, tbh, that's a tough one).
Although I realize your hypothetical is testing for interesting philosophical issues related to identity, this is an easy "Nay" from me. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I had no time before, only now I had the opportunity to catch up. It was great, of course I miss that reworking of the hj scene and those couch scenes where the button is ready.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I had no time before, only now I had the opportunity to catch up. It was great, of course I miss that reworking of the hj scene and those couch scenes where the button is ready.
Rework of the hj will be in the next mini update. What is the issue with the couch?

Reactions: asko06

Ode Trendl

Jun 9, 2022
I'm gonna sound like a normie but I was definitely looking forward to the foot massage then fj scene and was disappointed that it's only text so far. Or to have a better look on them when Meredith sits on the chest before the bed.

JorogrArt btw, you should update the first post to add the 3.0.2 version, it's still at 3.0.1.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes