LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
hi jogo, can you tell us what is the status in the new update, we are looking forward to it. Will we be able to see more dialogues and scenes with the woman?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Really cool game with exquisite 80-90's sitcom vibes. Very funny, very naughty. Huge thanks to you, dev! Can't wait for upcoming updates.
I'll take "exquisite," Thank you! It always puts a smile on my face when someone "gets" the game's humor and/or references.

hi jogo, can you tell us what is the status in the new update, we are looking forward to it. Will we be able to see more dialogues and scenes with the woman?
Sure. Official release date is: "When it's done." Unofficially, it's a few weeks away.

The upcoming update is intended to address to two species of criticisms the last one got. 1) Game feels "slow." 2) Game doesn't deliver as much erotic content as it should. So, the new stuff is mostly new erotic content or improvements to existing erotic content and a bunch of gameplay/quality-of-life features, many of which help make the game "play" faster. The actual story won't advance much at all.

Here's a summary of what will be in the the next update (v0.3.1):
  • New "Bonus" Spank Bank scene with Brooke (sister), unlocked upon completing her current route. You can expect it to be similar to the Meredith "Bonus" scene (vaginal penetrative sex + optional pregnancy)
  • Improved Meredith (Mom) Blowjob Scene (improved graphics, animation, dynamic sound effects commissioned from a high quality VA)
  • Improved Meredith (Mom) Handjob Scene (improved graphics + animation)
  • Added Aunt Charlotte to the house after she arrives (2x new rooms in the house and a closeup/dialogue tree for her).
  • Some new fan service shots/closeups added throughout Meredith's story.
  • Lots of gameplay improvements/features including Customize Mom/Sis names, fast travel to/from MC bedroom, modernized dialogue tree UI, refactor existing dialogue trees to summarize long-winded responses when repeating, toggles for pregnancy and authentic 80's bush... the full list is somewhere on one of my SS statuses.
Lastly, I can't miss an obvious opportunity to do a shameless plug. I post a detailed status every two weeks about the current update as well as thoughts on future updates on my (for as low as 1$/month).

Aug 11, 2022
I'll take "exquisite," Thank you! It always puts a smile on my face when someone "gets" the game's humor and/or references.
Oh, it was soooo good! I've got like "wtf, I know him!', when I first saw Scott (he somehow remind me of Charlie Sheen and Kyle Maclachlan, mostly the latter). And comebacks... Belissimo!
And have no worries (IMO) about someone saying, that your game is slow. So in that pace you can fully appreciate every detail and every effort you put in it, and finally get the "exquisiteness" - I can't remember any game going into retro like 80's or 90's.
P.S. And I will definitely try to donate, if today's world situation will allow me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Oh, it was soooo good! I've got like "wtf, I know him!', when I first saw Scott (he somehow remind me of Charlie Sheen and Kyle Maclachlan, mostly the latter). And comebacks... Belissimo!
Like most things in the game, Scott is a jumbled up mix of a lot of different things. 80's sex comedy movies (often with names like Boob Academy IV) usually had a fast-talking, annoying best friend character that was there in case the main character needed to score some weed; come up with a crazy, unethical scheme to get the main character admitted to a prestigious university; or drive around in a Wolfmobile ;). Scott's catch phrase, "Exactamundo!" is a reference to an old Head and Shoulders commercial that probably five people remember.

The comeback quest was my way of doing an homage to the show Married With Children, specifically the dynamic between Kelly and Bud Bundy, and mashing it up with one of the most classic Adventure Game set pieces of all-time, the Monkey Island sword-fighting insult mechanic. And yes, the game was originally conceived to be a fictional 80's sitcom, which explains the game's title, why the Living Room is laid out like it is, the laugh tracks, why the Mom is blonde (every 80's sitcom mom was blonde for some reason), and the ever-present yellow "Perfect Strangers" style title cards. :cool:

And have no worries (IMO) about someone saying, that your game is slow. So in that pace you can fully appreciate every detail and every effort you put in it, and finally get the "exquisiteness" - I can't remember any game going into retro like 80's or 90's.
I've talked about this in a lengthy "Lessons Learned" post on SS, reflecting on the experience of the last update. The short version is I've identified what appear to be 3 types of players: 1) those who try to play the game as intended, 2) those who want to follow a walkthrough, 3) those who just want the scenes unlocked.

Basically, I've taken steps to have future releases be less cumbersome to types 2 and 3. Among other things, updates will be posted with an up-to-date walkthrough, and I've added a "Can you just unlock the scenes and take me back to the main screen?" option to the menu when you start a new game. Hopefully, the end result will be less negative comments and reviews from players who feel like they're being forced into group #1.

Last edited:

JXYZ

Apr 14, 2022
Pls make android version of this game or tell me how to convert this to an android compatible version.

Ode Trendl

Jun 9, 2022
OK man, sorry to hear about that. If that changes, let me know plz. I will happily throw $50 your way to support you.
It's not allowed to use paypal for adult services. I don't know if you already did it for such thing and someone accepted, but be careful next time

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
NEW POST HERE

POLL: Interest in a Married Woman?

brata

May 16, 2017
It's not allowed to use paypal for adult services. I don't know if you already did it for such thing and someone accepted, but be careful next time
There is a difference in paying for something and donating. A donation can be for any reason , like "food" and since I am not buying anything (like an adult subscription) there is legally no problem. As long as the recipient is not a company (that does adult) then its OK.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There is a difference in paying for something and donating. A donation can be for any reason , like "food" and since I am not buying anything (like an adult subscription) there is legally no problem. As long as the recipient is not a company (that does adult) then its OK.
Not in Paypal's eyes it is not. This is why you see no adult services (using real people or content which offends PayPal, such as rape and incest) offered using PayPal whether payment or donation. If there you see any, they are flying under the radar and eventually will get caught.

This is the big reason why Patreon is very strict on what they will allow on their site, because they have to follow PayPal's restrictions. Artists can use Patreon/Paypal to create adult content as long as there are not real images and the content doesn't violate either of their TOU/TOS (again, incest, underage content - even animated, etc).

Which is why you see certain developers such as this one on Subscribestar and Itchio - not PayPal.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
JorogrArt

Apologies if this has been report

started a new game
came across a bug when I picked up the 2 two bottles of wine from the dinning room
MC turns round to look at you and the scene get stuck with the cursor staying as an hourglass

eventhough I am able to press the ESc key to quit the game.

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Yesterday I had a chat with the developer of the game and I got some good information about the game and I would like to share it with you f95 users that the new update of the game is at 85 percent and let's take a little look at what the new update brings.

-=(-Proposed Version [0.3.1] Changelog-)=-

New Content (Details will be limited because spoilers)

* Finishing Brooke's current route gives a "Bonus" scene, similar to the one with Meredith.

* Reworked the Meredith BJ scene (fixed graphics, synced sound effects, different scenarios for repeat viewing)

* Reworked Meredith HJ scene (improved graphics, perks, etc)

* 2x rooms added to house (Downstairs Hallway behind couch & Guest Bedroom)

* Aunt Charlotte can be found in the Guest Bedroom after she arrives and she has a basic dialogue tree to talk to her, but little else.

* It is now possible to unlock 2x levels of Dirty Talk Skill through natural gameplay

* We can now talk to the Phone Sex operator (instead of Under Construction Banner)

* The Erotic Fiction bulletin board in CommPost (very minor mechanic) has been completed Gameplay/Engine Improvements

Added ability to customize Mom/Sis names.

* Fast Travel & Fast Sleep options can be unlocked (Telport to MC bedroom, Open Game Map from MC Bedroom, Fast sleep, all available from HUD)

* Rest, Map, and Teleport to MC Room icons now gray out if they are not usable in the scene/situation you're currently in. Clicking on them while grayed out will usually give you some text telling you WHY you can't use that function at that time.

* Added Toggle for Pregnancy On/Off (defaults to ON)

* Added Toggle for Authentic 80's Bush (pubic hair) (defaults to OFF, currently affects Brooke's 2nd dream, Meredith bonus scene and Brooke bonus scene)

* Spank Bank scenes that let the mouse cursor pan the camera will no longer stop panning if a character is speaking.

* If you lose either of the bonus scenes (either through resetting or getting a saved game from someone), you can now re-unlock the scene by clicking a new VHS icon on Brooke or Meredith to get the scene back, assuming you've unlocked all the prerequisites.

* Refactored several characters' dialogue trees to summarize long-winded scripts when clicking them a second time (to avoid clicking through 20+ lines of useless crap)

* Doors that have Peek Through Keyhole and/or Crack Door actions will now have icons on the hotspot instead of popping up a menu.

* Resetting Spank Bank will now ask Are You Sure?

* Using MC's bed will now path him to whichever side of the bed is closest to where he's currently at. Visual/UI Improvements

* Brooke now has a basic set of emotes when she speaks (similar to Lucy and Andrea) * Reskinned Dialogue Tree and speaking UI to look more "modern" * Many closeup scenes now use post processing effects to slightly blur and/or desaturate the background matte behind characters * Drunk effect at Irene's house no longer relies on Unity Animator and increases gradually to indicate level of inebriation.

Don't forget to support and follow the game's developer, the more support the better.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
JorogrArt

Apologies if this has been report

started a new game
came across a bug when I picked up the 2 two bottles of wine from the dinning room
MC turns round to look at you and the scene get stuck with the cursor staying as an hourglass

eventhough I am able to press the ESc key to quit the game.
I just tried to recreate this several times using the description you provided and was not able to. I've heard several variations of this bug (all prior to v0.3.0.2 hotfix) and it's been quite elusive. I know that the theoretical cause is an animation being started before another one has finished.

In the absence of being able to recreate the issue, I will look into further "freeze proofing" this mechanic for the next update.

Yesterday I had a chat with the developer of the game and I got some good information about the game and I would like to share it with you f95 users
This information is posted for everyone in the "changelog" channel on the Five of a Kind discord server ( )

• Red Heart
Reactions: asko06
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes