Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just tried to recreate this several times using the description you provided and was not able to. I've heard several variations of this bug (all prior to v0.3.0.2 hotfix) and it's been quite elusive. I know that the theoretical cause is an animation being started before another one has finished.

In the absence of being able to recreate the issue, I will look into further "freeze proofing" this mechanic for the next update.

This information is posted for everyone in the "changelog" channel on the Five of a Kind discord server ( )
As a test, I started a new game again

Only this time I selected the 1st option "I'm new here"
instead of "No, I played the previous update"

and this time round the bug did occur

brata

May 16, 2017
I can't find the pregnancy thing. Is it in the new update? I mean... the hero doesn't even have sex yet so how do girls get pregnant?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I can't find the pregnancy thing. Is it in the new update? I mean... the hero doesn't even have sex yet so how do girls get pregnant?
It sounds like maybe you skipped over the Meredith "bonus" sex scene that is unlocked by completing her current route. It's possible to get her pregnant in that scene. It's also possible to give her an orgasm in that scene.

brata

May 16, 2017
It sounds like maybe you skipped over the Meredith "bonus" sex scene that is unlocked by completing her current route. It's possible to get her pregnant in that scene. It's also possible to give her an orgasm in that scene.
but that's not cannon right? It's just a teaser...right?
and I have a suggestion if I may , please do not do the sex scene like that. In my opinion the penetration should be showed like the boob job or bj (first person) or if you are doing 3rd person then please choose a more "complementary" pose for her like prone or missionary or doggy even. That "standing/sitting" pose is more for a quick/sex rather than a passionate scene (their first time)

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
but that's not cannon right? It's just a teaser...right?
It WILL be canon once the game makes it to that part of the story.

and I have a suggestion if I may , please do not do the sex scene like that. In my opinion the penetration should be showed like the boob job or bj (first person) or if you are doing 3rd person then please choose a more "complementary" pose for her like prone or missionary or doggy even. That "standing/sitting" pose is more for a quick/sex rather than a passionate scene (their first time)
  1. There won't be just one sex scene. There will eventually be many. :cool:
  2. That scene won't be their first time (the preamble from Meredith even suggests this is their second time).
  3. That scene IS a quickie because they're in his bedroom. There's kind of an unwritten rule that has been established that Meredith feels more comfortable to take her time and do more involved stuff when they're in HER room.
  4. I polled my subscribers recently and people seem to like a mix of 1st and 3rd person scenes. For select scenes, I eventually want to have a "change angle" feature where you can switch between 1st and 3rd person.
That bonus scene was done a long time ago, and it was a case of trying to reuse what graphics I had at the time. I had already drawn Meredith sitting on the trunk, which is the first time she's truly "advertised" to the player and I thought it would be poetic to have a sex scene using that same position/angle.

Cheers!

bubba123

Jul 4, 2017
It WILL be canon once the game makes it to that part of the story.

1. There won't be just one sex scene. There will eventually be many. :cool:
  2. That scene won't be their first time (the preamble from Meredith even suggests this is their second time).
  3. That scene IS a quickie because they're in his bedroom. There's kind of an unwritten rule that has been established that Meredith feels more comfortable to take her time and do more involved stuff when they're in HER room.
  4. I polled my subscribers recently and people seem to like a mix of 1st and 3rd person scenes. For select scenes, I eventually want to have a "change angle" feature where you can switch between 1st and 3rd person.
That bonus scene was done a long time ago, and it was a case of trying to reuse what graphics I had at the time. I had already drawn Meredith sitting on the trunk, which is the first time she's truly "advertised" to the player and I thought it would be poetic to have a sex scene using that same position/angle.

Cheers!

Speaking of sex scenes, I really like all the "hidden" messages you can find by using the "look" item at various locations at various times. Hope there's a lot more of that, it's fun!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Speaking of sex scenes, I really like all the "hidden" messages you can find by using the "look" item at various locations at various times. Hope there's a lot more of that, it's fun!
Thank you! My view is that the game should reward players who "explore" the environment. As a result, I often feel like I'm putting things into the game that that majority of players may never see, so it's nice to read a message like this. Cheers!

Apr 14, 2019
Thank you! My view is that the game should reward players who "explore" the environment. As a result, I often feel like I'm putting things into the game that that majority of players may never see, so it's nice to read a message like this. Cheers!
No no, don't feel nobody sees it, this is really fleshing this out as a game. Imagine if Monkey Island or Grim Fandango had no humor or fun quips. It would be a dry run. I absolutely love exploring and finding things. it makes it a real game. I like the pacing too, it's not a fap game, it's an fun adventure game with a super hot mommy that makes me feel things. I applaud all your efforts.

Oct 9, 2022
Just found this game. Very nice! Can't wait for more. I would definitely support on Patreon, I'll see what I can do with Subscribe star.

Selfish suggestion -- please make dozens and dozens of scenes with mommy Meredith, especially at the expense of other characters : ).

Cheers, appreciate the interactivity.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
The release date for the update hasn't been mentioned in this thread. Last official word in here from the developer was late last month, "When it's done."
I know "When it's done" isn't very satisfying, but I can say the update is getting very close.

Just found this game. Very nice! Can't wait for more. I would definitely support on Patreon, I'll see what I can do with Subscribe star.

Selfish suggestion -- please make dozens and dozens of scenes with mommy Meredith, especially at the expense of other characters : ).

Cheers, appreciate the interactivity.
Thank you for the comment! For now, the sense that I get from my current subscriber base is that Meredith is by far the most popular character. The two aunts come in distantly in second, which is why that trio of characters will be focused on the update after this upcoming one.

Cheers!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Please add the second biggest monkey we have ever seen to the game.
Love that game! If it wasn't obvious, the quest where you have to gather comebacks is a bit of an homage to the swordfighting quest in that game. :D

Is there a android version out there?
This question gets asked a lot. One of these days I am going to build an APK file and see how the game plays, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to find out that the game's design doesn't lend itself to playing on an android phone.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Anyone have info on how the new update is going?
It's going into beta in the next day or two and then released to the public some time after that, depending on how things go.

Here's a proposed changelog:

Notes
  • This update is focused primarily on enhancing existing content and gameplay improvements. The story will not be advanced in a significant way.
  • This update will not require restarting (existing saves should work just fine).
New Content (Details will be limited because spoilers)
  • Finishing Brooke's current route gives a "Bonus" scene, similar to the one with Meredith.
  • Reworked the Meredith BJ scene (fixed graphics, synced sound effects, different scenarios for repeat viewing)
  • Reworked Meredith HJ scene (improved graphics, perks, etc) (DEFERRED)
  • 2x rooms added to house (Downstairs Hallway behind couch & Guest Bedroom)
  • Aunt Charlotte can be found in the Guest Bedroom after she arrives and she has a basic dialogue tree to talk to her, but little else. You can spy on her in her room for a Demerit, if you like.
  • Some select closeup scenes in places to "zoom in" on important romantic and/or erotic moments (no spoilers)
Bonus Fun Stuff
  • It is now possible to unlock 2x levels of Dirty Talk Skill through natural gameplay. Dirty Talk is an enhancement that can be used in some Spank Bank scenes for MC and his partner(s) to deliver more explicit dialogue towards one another.
  • We can now talk to the Phone Sex operator (instead of Under Construction Banner)
  • The Erotic Fiction bulletin board in CommPost (very minor mechanic) has been completed
  • It is now possible to give Lucy an orgasm during her "Cowgirl" scene.
Gameplay/Engine Improvements
  • Added ability to customize Mom/Sis names.
  • Fast Travel & Fast Sleep options can be unlocked (Telport to MC bedroom, Open Game Map from MC Bedroom, Fast sleep, all available from HUD)
  • Rest, Map, and Teleport to MC Room icons now gray out if they are not usable in the scene/situation you're currently in. Clicking on them while grayed out will usually give you some text telling you WHY you can't use that function at that time.
  • Added Toggle for Pregnancy On/Off (defaults to ON)
  • Added Toggle for Authentic 80's Bush (pubic hair) (defaults to OFF, currently affects Brooke's 2nd dream, Meredith bonus scene and Brooke bonus scene)
  • Spank Bank scenes that let the mouse cursor pan the camera will no longer stop panning if a character is speaking.
  • If you lose either of the bonus scenes (either through resetting or getting a saved game from someone), you can now re-unlock the scene by clicking a new VHS icon on Brooke or Meredith to get the scene back, assuming you've unlocked all the prerequisites.
  • Refactored several characters' dialogue trees to summarize long-winded scripts when clicking them a second time (to avoid clicking through 20+ lines of useless crap)
  • Doors that have Peek Through Keyhole and/or Crack Door actions will now have icons on the hotspot instead of popping up a menu.
  • New Game Menu (I'm new here/I played previous update/Take me to the game, Coach!) has a fourth menu option: "If you could just unlock all the scenes and take me back to the main menu, that'd be greeeeeeaaaaaaaaat, kthxbye"
  • Resetting Spank Bank will now ask Are You Sure?
  • Using MC's bed will now path him to whichever side of the bed is closest to where he's currently at.
  • Characters with very little content (Jasmine, Aunt Charlotte) will say so in their quest journal page and will give a PRO TIP saying such upon meeting them.
  • You can use use the remote to flip through the TV channels during the couch closeup.
Visual/UI Improvements
  • Brooke now emotes when she speaks.
  • Reskinned Dialogue Tree and speaking UI to look more "modern"
  • Many closeup scenes now use post processing effects to slightly blur and/or desaturate the background matte behind characters
  • Drunk effect at Irene's house no longer relies on Unity Animator and increases gradually to indicate level of inebriation.
Bug Fixes
  • Brooke’s quest journal doesn’t prematurely tell you to find comebacks before you’ve visited her in her room to unlock the quest.
  • Fixed several issues with Repeating Lucy’s bedtime summoning ritual when she decides she just wants to watch MC jerk off.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes