marz08

Nov 30, 2017
I can't wait for this update. I recently upgraded to a new computer and didn't copy across my save file and I've been tempted to replay but knowing the update is coming soon I've held off for now because I know it's going to be great!

Darth_X1

Mar 8, 2021
Love that game! If it wasn't obvious, the quest where you have to gather comebacks is a bit of an homage to the swordfighting quest in that game. :D

This question gets asked a lot. One of these days I am going to build an APK file and see how the game plays, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to find out that the game's design doesn't lend itself to playing on an android phone.
Really appreciated your concern for making an android version

Reactions: kevjo76

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Dev has said all along this was an update to improve what was already there instead of adding to the story. It will still be worth playing to see the improvements and the few extra scenes.
Oh so I have to start all over to see the improvements?

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
For the most part, yeah, it seems so. Lots of QoL updates which you will only see by playing. You can unlock the full spank bank by starting a new game though if you just want to see the new scene.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
So there's nothing new?
There's almost no new story or puzzles. This update was aimed at addressing criticisms of the game being slow/inaccessible and improving flaws in existing story. The Brooke "bonus" scene was added to give a little something for folks who finished her route (Similar to the "bonus" scene with Meredith).

Let me put it this way, if you're the type of player who plans on loading from a completed save from v0.3.0, you might want to skip this update unless you really want to pound babies into Brooke. If you're the type of player that will start the game from scratch, you will get a lot more out of it.

I may have miss it, but how do you increase "dirty talk"?
For Rank 1, the answer lies within the commercials that are on the TV. Rank 2, you have to pretty much finish Brooke's story.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
The BJ scene and the Tit Job scene are worth replaying, imo. You don't have to start a new game. You can ask Meredith for those either from the couch or during the morning when she's in the kitchen.

Reactions: DevDaniels

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This are the same scene. Go talk to Brooke in her bedroom and use the VHS tape icon to unlock the scene. Or you can use the cheat code on the title screen.
Where can I find the VHS?

and is there a way to increase "Dirty Talking" skill

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Where can I find the VHS?

and is there a way to increase "Dirty Talking" skill
It's not something you get. The game knows if you have the prerequisites for the scene, so if you're starting from a save game, you unlock the scene by talking to Brooke. OR you can finish Brooke's story the normal way to unlock the scene.

Unlock Dirty Talk skill has two levels (currently). Unlock Level 1 involves something from one of the TV commercials. Level 2 unlock requires level 1 unlock AND you have to have finished the fixing Brooke's grades quest with your computer.

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
Are you at the point where you're trying to make previous version's saves work yet? I know a lot of devs let that slip in earlier updates, but if you are, all the make Meredith feel appreciated tasks (e.g cleaning the fish tank, bowl etc.) reset. Also Brooke has vanished, and the Aunt, despite my save having been from after she arrived, is not around.

I'm sure it probably all works with a fresh save and playthrough, but if you are working on that, well, there's still some kinks.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Are you at the point where you're trying to make previous version's saves work yet? I know a lot of devs let that slip in earlier updates, but if you are, all the make Meredith feel appreciated tasks (e.g cleaning the fish tank, bowl etc.) reset. Also Brooke has vanished, and the Aunt, despite my save having been from after she arrived, is not around.

I'm sure it probably all works with a fresh save and playthrough, but if you are working on that, well, there's still some kinks.
o_O

As far as I know and have seen, save games from v0.3.0.x are completely compatible. I even asked some of my subs for their completed save games so I could do some testing with them. If you like, you can DM me the save game in question and I'll do some diagnostics. On PC saves are located in C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\LocalLow\Roaming\Something Something Studios\Five of a Kind (I think).

I've gotten to a point where I pretty well understand what will break saves and what won't and it's a science. Generally, if I have to rewrite large chunks of story (as I had to do going from v0.2 to v0.3), I'm pretty much going to annihilate saved games. So the goal is to avoid having to uproot as little existing stuff as possible and try to focus on only adding new stuff.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes