asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Five of a Kind v0.3.1.2 [HOTFIX]

PC (x64):

MacOS:

Notes: * This hotfix mainly addresses a pair of game-breaking bugs from v0.3.1.1, but also a few other minor things. There is no new content.

Bug Fixes: * Fixed a bug where using Open Map, Teleport to MC Bedroom, or Fast Sleep actions while viewing certain closeups could freeze MC, making him not able to move.

* Fixed the long-reported, but newly understood forever hourglass bug when rapidly taking wine from the dining room cabinet. (Thanks to @Sapphiree for the "key" to duplicate this issue)

* Using the Rest button in the Kitchen and in Brooke's room now gives a "You can't rest here" message instead of doing nothing.

* Fixed Meredith's hand overlapping MC's thigh in the BJ scene (graphical issue)

* Fixed several issues with Dirty Talk during Meredith's POV BJ scene. * Fixed several typos.

Reactions: DevDaniels and JR81

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
full save please
Every time I see someone post a request like this, I wonder if this translates to other things in life.

"Could I just skip chewing and digesting and go straight to pooping?"
"I don't want to drive in the race. Can I just stand on top of the car and get the trophy and champagne spray?"
"Why be born and live at all? Just throw me in a box and bury me."

PLAY THE GAME!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I may just have to restart from the beginning, but here's the save file.
Thanks! I will take a look at this and see if I can figure out what happened.

Every time I see someone post a request like this, I wonder if this translates to other things in life.

"I don't want to drive in the race. Can I just stand on top of the car and get the trophy and champagne spray?"

PLAY THE GAME!
I would only add that this update added an option at the New Game menu for those who just want to unlock all the scenes and don't want to play the game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I may just have to restart from the beginning, but here's the save file.
Okay, I loaded the save and confirmed that the Game Map is in the disabled state and you're stuck at Aunt Irene's house. I'm not clear how the HUD got into this state, although I notice this save was initially started with v0.2, which was before the big Meredith story rewrite in v0.3.

I have a fix in place that seems to "rescue" this save (basically I made it so that the grayed-out map icon will check the scene "CanUseMap" attribute rather than just printing "Must be outdoors"). I will wait and see if anything else is found because I literally put out a hotfix 24 hours ago and Murphy's law dictates if I put out another hotfix right away, the universe will deliver some new game-breaking bug 24-hours after that and by the end of the month I'll be on v0.3.1.20.

Reactions: Arkie Rebel

Kave

Aug 6, 2017

PLAY THE GAME!
Reminds me of that film "click" where Adam Sandler fast forwards through all the boring bits in his life and then he is dead

Reactions: KillerBee487

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question can you have fun with all the lady's without them getting mad. because it get's hard to choice just one

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Can't find remote and I searched through this thread and didn't find an answer. Help please.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
what does a demerit even do?
Right now nothing. They're basically a form of "currency" to be used for a quest later on that isn't in the game yet. I wouldn't worry too much about collecting or avoiding them for now.

This isn't quite true. At best it's very misleading. Even though there's no penetrative sex in the STORY (yet), you get a sex scene added to the gallery for both the mother and sister for completing their currently available story.

question can you have fun with all the lady's without them getting mad. because it get's hard to choice just one
This is a harem style game so there is no downside to pursuing all of the ladies at the same time.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
where is save folder?
On Windows, C:\Users\[your account name]\AppData\LocalLow\Something Something Studios\Five of a Kind

Android version please
Android version is unlikely in the near future. The game's design wouldn't seem to lend itself to being played on a tiny phone screen. If I determine that the game is playable on a tablet, I might consider providing an APK for Android on an "As Is" basis.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes