JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Damn so if we unlock dirty talk after we unlock a scene and watch that scene in the spankbank, is it possible to enable it, because it just says my dirty talk level isn't high enough whenever I try despite having DT lvl 2 :cry: .
There are a few known design issues with replaying scenes from the Spank Bank. This is one of them. Another is Spank Bank scenes don't have a "preferred name" for MC, so MC is referred to as '-'. Similarly, the player's preferred names for Mom & Sis can't be customized for Spank Bank scenes and revert to "Meredith" and "Brooke".

It's an agenda item to take a look at these design problems and address them appropriately in a future update. Among the ideas for improvement:
  • Scrapping the current Name Mom/Sis mechanic and replacing it with "Preferred MC/Mom/Sis Name" textboxes, allowing the player to define these settings at the preferences level rather than the game level.
  • Using a non-intrusive HUD for Spank Bank scenes, letting the player know which perks are in effect, including Dirty Talk.
  • Saving the highest level of perk unlocked at the preferences level and applying that to Spank Bank scene replay.
is there new content with aunt irene and aunt charlotte or meredith
There is a new vibrator scene with Meredith. No new content for Aunt Irene or Aunt Charlotte.

Last edited:
Reactions: supersomeone

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Five of a Kind v0.3.2.2 [Winter Update, HOTFIX]
PC (x64):
MacOS:

Notes
  • This update primarily fixes bugs that were found in v0.3.2.1. There is no new content that wasn't in v0.3.2.1.
  • If you play this update after Jan. 14th, you have NOT missed the Christmas Event. Just go to the Arcade and talk to Dzherkov, the Fortune Teller, (after getting a quarter from the Ace of Swords video game) and ask him about wishes and select "I wish it where Christmas!" He will give you a Winter Gem. While that's in your inventory, the game will behave as if it were Christmas. Use the gem in your inventory to make it disappear or hand it back to Dzherkov to revert the "season" back to normal.
  • The Christmas/Winter window has been extended to include the entire month of December and through January 14th.

Bug Fixes
  • Removed 16:9 Fixed Aspect Ratio to address two issues 1) Red Exit button during closeups being hidden behind black bars on certain resolutions (such as 1280x1024) if they were on the bottom, 2) squished graphics when playing on certain resolutions (ultra wide).
  • Clicking on Meredith's chest in the Kitchen closeup while having the Mother of All Bombs Perk will now work properly if she's wearing the Santa outfit. Also tweaked the dialogue to make it less cringey/more believable.
  • Saving and Loading in Meredith's closeup in the Kitchen no longer shows the wrong outfit upon load.
  • The Meredith hugging animations in the Kitchen no longer switch to her green sweater if she was wearing the Santa outfit.
  • MC will no longer say "Whoa!" if you crack open Meredith's bedroom door and she's not visible.
  • Fixed a longstanding bug where Scott would sometimes not be visible outside the Arcade when he's supposed to be.
  • Fixed a bug where loading a save game that was made outside the arcade inconsistently showed or hid Scott when he was or was not supposed to be there.
  • Tweaked the path the football takes outside Aunt Irene's house to be more smooth and not have its final position hiding behind the porch overhand, possibly confusing players.
  • Meredith Grandfather Clock scene will use the Santa outfit if it's active.
  • Removed a leftover reference to "Demerits" from the Grandfather Clock scene.
  • Fixed a typo in Meredith's diary Esmerelda -> Esmeralda.
  • Aunt Irene's Head Hotspot will accept the Tangled Christmas Lights item to be consistent with her general and chest hotspots.
  • Brooke's "What should I get Mom for Christmas?" dialogue option will be available if it's December OR you have the Winter Gem in your inventory from Dzherkov.
  • When using the Tangled Christmas Lights on Brooke while holding the Winter Gem but not being December will give the correct response rather than "It's not Christmas time!"
  • Living Room Christmas Decorations will no longer show when they're not supposed to.
  • Changing songs on MC's new Stereo System now starts the song from the beginning.

Last edited:

v2069

May 15, 2017
JorogrArt

i get dirty talk I but i Complete Brooke’s story, at least up until you transfer the five phone numbers found via the War Dialer.
but not ( Repeatedly click on Unknown Phone Number #5 (Lady Aloria’s Love Den) and keep reading erotic fiction stories until Dirty Talk II Unlocked banner appears.)..
Any chance for get dirty talk II ??

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Great game. One of my best game ever played. But after so much hard work MC is not able to have sex with his mom. In which update vaginal sex with mom will be possible? Please reply and thanks a lot in advance.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
JorogrArt

i get dirty talk I but i Complete Brooke’s story, at least up until you transfer the five phone numbers found via the War Dialer.
but not ( Repeatedly click on Unknown Phone Number #5 (Lady Aloria’s Love Den) and keep reading erotic fiction stories until Dirty Talk II Unlocked banner appears.)..
Any chance for get dirty talk II ??
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying you can't unlock Dirty Talk II?

Great game. One of my best game ever played. But after so much hard work MC is not able to have sex with his mom. In which update vaginal sex with mom will be possible? Please reply and thanks a lot in advance.
I hear from people who think the current pace with Meredith is too fast and others who think the current pace is too slow. I'm of the opinion that the three main love interests (Meredith, Brooke, & Nicole) should have somewhat slow progressions, but I also don't want to blueball the players. For that reason, I put in vaginal sex scenes in the game for both Meredith and Brooke that you can play today. They're in the gallery (Spank Bank), assuming you've completed their current available stories.

As far as which update vaginal sex will be part of the actual story? I can't say for sure. I know it won't be in the next update and as things stand right now, we're probably 50% of the way through Meredith's story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhay

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
good evening and happy new year, I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year, I want to ask the developer, will there be in future updates the addition of a female protagonist and the story changing to a female or can you make a difference?

brata

May 16, 2017

I hear from people who think the current pace with Meredith is too fast and others who think the current pace is too slow. I'm of the opinion that the three main love interests (Meredith, Brooke, & Nicole) should have somewhat slow progressions, but I also don't want to blueball the players. For that reason, I put in vaginal sex scenes in the game for both Meredith and Brooke that you can play today. They're in the gallery (Spank Bank), assuming you've completed their current available stories.

As far as which update vaginal sex will be part of the actual story? I can't say for sure. I know it won't be in the next update and as things stand right now, we're probably 50% of the way through Meredith's story.
Honestly I think the current pace is good. Not too fast and yet not too slow.
Obviously her path won't finish with just the 1st sex so we still got lots to go (anal, curruption , possible threesome with aunt(s) or sister etc) and later on impregnation (trying to get her to accept or trick her into it).
It's not just doing it guys so... I am happy with the current pace.

v2069

May 15, 2017

Yes i can't unlock dirty II because isn't possible repeat war dialer ....and i not take phone 5 ..any change for get it ??

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Is it a bug or is it just me, I am following the walkthrough and I cannot get the 4th gesture. I already went to the kitchen and it showed a scene where the mom wanted to give MC some magazines and after the scene ended I didn't get the 4th gesture.

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018

Never understood the hj > bj > tit job > sex "progression". If a girl will give you a BJ, she'll bang you lol. A type of progression that makes sense is going from vanilla sex to kinky sex, I can see that taking some convincing (sex at night in bedroom > sex during day in different rooms > slutty outfit sex > hidden sex > exhibition sex > threesomes > etc . A progression like this makes sense and it doesn't blue ball anyone, I don't understand why more devs don't do something like this or at least ask their patreons

Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Yes i can't unlock dirty II because isn't possible repeat war dialer ....and i not take phone 5 ..any change for get it ??
Hmmm. I just started a new game and ran through getting DT1 and DT2 and didn't have a problem. Check the "Skills" tab under the journal and see if you have Dirty Talk II listed.

1672499600420.png

There of course might be a bug and if you believe there is an issue, post or DM me a save game that has the problem and I will troubleshoot it.

Is it a bug or is it just me, I am following the walkthrough and I cannot get the 4th gesture. I already went to the kitchen and it showed a scene where the mom wanted to give MC some magazines and after the scene ended I didn't get the 4th gesture.
The other scene it talks about is the payoff to ordering flowers for Meredith. Check the Milestones tab and make sure you ordered the flowers. If you think there's an issue with the walkthrough, I'll do a run and see if I need to make that section more clear.

Reactions: LordDiabl0
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes