JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Never understood the hj > bj > tit job > sex "progression". If a girl will give you a BJ, she'll bang you lol. A type of progression that makes sense is going from vanilla sex to kinky sex, I can see that taking some convincing (sex at night in bedroom > sex during day in different rooms > slutty outfit sex > hidden sex > exhibition sex > threesomes > etc . A progression like this makes sense and it doesn't blue ball anyone, I don't understand why more devs don't do something like this or at least ask their patreons
It's going to vary from player to player. Some people like the chase--the feeling of conquest. Others call that "blue balling." Vaginal penetrative sex is, for many, the big prize that has near universal appeal and giving it away early in the story seems anticlimactic to me.

Asking my subscribers about this would yield skewed results because my supporters are already a self-selected group that already likes what I'm doing. It would be more interesting to see general polling data on this.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Hmmm. I just started a new game and ran through getting DT1 and DT2 and didn't have a problem. Check the "Skills" tab under the journal and see if you have Dirty Talk II listed.

View attachment 2276761

There of course might be a bug and if you believe there is an issue, post or DM me a save game that has the problem and I will troubleshoot it.

The other scene it talks about is the payoff to ordering flowers for Meredith. Check the Milestones tab and make sure you ordered the flowers. If you think there's an issue with the walkthrough, I'll do a run and see if I need to make that section more clear.
What payoff? I already order the flowers and Meredith already received the flowers. I also called the florist to thank her for the flowers has for the money I still have $45. I have 3/5 gesture.

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
What payoff? I already order the flowers and Meredith already received the flowers. I also called the florist to thank her for the flowers has for the money I still have $45. I have 3/5 gesture.
Well the "payoff" is her acknowledging that she received the flowers, which you not only say that she did, but the screenshot also affirms it. What I don't see (and this is not super important) is a milestone indicating that Meredith brought home the dirty magazines, which is where the Walkthrough reference for "back-to-back scenes" comes from. It's possible the dirty magazine Milestone is on the next page if you were to scroll down, but I suspect that's not necessarily what you're after.

You're either stuck or you're letting me know the walkthrough is lacking (or both).

From memory, the [5/5] gestures are as follows:
1. Take Meredith up to her Bedroom to tuck her in when she's asleep at the dining table in the morning.
2. Order flowers for Meredith (from the Florist).
3. Give Meredith a Hug.
4. Give Meredith a compliment (from her dialogue tree in her closeup)
5. Cover Meredith with the blanket when she's asleep on the couch

I will take a look at the walkthrough and see if it's misleading or needs more clarity.

Thank you and Happy New Year! Cheers!

Reactions: LordDiabl0

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Well the "payoff" is her acknowledging that she received the flowers, which you not only say that she did, but the screenshot also affirms it. What I don't see (and this is not super important) is a milestone indicating that Meredith brought home the dirty magazines, which is where the Walkthrough reference for "back-to-back scenes" comes from. It's possible the dirty magazine Milestone is on the next page if you were to scroll down, but I suspect that's not necessarily what you're after.

You're either stuck or you're letting me know the walkthrough is lacking (or both).

From memory, the [5/5] gestures are as follows:
1. Take Meredith up to her Bedroom to tuck her in when she's asleep at the dining table in the morning.
2. Order flowers for Meredith (from the Florist).
3. Give Meredith a Hug.
4. Give Meredith a compliment (from her dialogue tree in her closeup)
5. Cover Meredith with the blanket when she's asleep on the couch

I will take a look at the walkthrough and see if it's misleading or needs more clarity.

Thank you and Happy New Year! Cheers!
Thanks, I somehow missed giving Meredith a compliment. Also Happy New Years to you and everyone.

Reactions: JorogrArt

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
good evening and happy new year, I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year, I want to ask the developer, will there be in future updates the addition of a female protagonist and the story changing to a female or can you make a difference?

JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
good evening and happy new year, I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year, I want to ask the developer, will there be in future updates the addition of a female protagonist and the story changing to a female or can you make a difference?

JorogrArt
No. And it's not because of any qualms I have with the premise.

Here are three practical reasons why this is never going to happen (at least not from me):
1. The effort involved in duplicating art assets, programming, etc would make this a prohibitively difficult task.
2. I don't know how much interest/demand there would be for a female-POV version of this game. I imagine it would be... less. A lot less.
3. I don't feel like I could write a female-POV story and have it sound authentic.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Can u guys stop asking same questen that has been asked before and let them man work on the game, some of questens that comes up has been asked before. if u just take time and look trough some pages u will find out.

Love your game JorogrArt

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
good evening and happy new year to everyone, so take a look and see, I think that many people want to see a game like this with a female character, especially with the art you're doing, you've done a very good job and well done to you, I just believe that in the future if you try it's like dlc with another different story i think a lot of people will love it it's obviously an idea and an idea so i can help nothing else be well
JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
good evening and happy new year to everyone, so take a look and see, I think that many people want to see a game like this with a female character, especially with the art you're doing, you've done a very good job and well done to you, I just believe that in the future if you try it's like dlc with another different story i think a lot of people will love it it's obviously an idea and an idea so i can help nothing else be well
JorogrArt
I wish a game like the one you're describing existed. I would play it, out of curiosity. It's just not the game I'm making. Sorry.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Ok, how do I continue this quest, I'm ante the front door but nothing happens.

View attachment 2282413
Something doesn't add up (no pun intended) in that screenshot. "It sounds like there's someone at the front door" is the hint you get when the aunt shows up, meaning you're at the end of Meredith's current route. However, your Reputation score is 45. It should be WAY higher than that (closer to 80), which makes me curious about the path you took through the game to get to this point.

Did you use the Magic Wand at all to unlock anything early?

It looks like you somehow skipped some important events and I really need to be able to see your Milestone list in order to piece together how your game got into this state. A save game would be ideal. C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\LocalLow\Something Something Studios\Five of a Kind.

Last edited:

vien_007

Feb 4, 2021
I need more information.
  • Is it snowing outside?
  • Does the journal show the "Seasonal" button?
  • If so, what does the quest journal say to do on the Seasonal tab?
maybe i not complete other quests yet
i going to complete its before go back the quest seasonal
Thank you!

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Honestly? :FacePalm: The new update dropped last week and you're asking when the next update is coming?
I guess he meant... "When is the next update with content? Story progression?"

Just downloaded the recent version, loaded my last savegame from half a year ago. No new content besides Christmas event.

And the content from half a year ago is also the same as from version 1, that was over one year ago.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes