kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
JorogrArt When are we gonna get the continuation for the mom's storyline? Does the new update feature any new scenes with the mom?
This update will have a continuation of the mom's storyline together with the aunt(s). There's 1 new confirmed mom scene, but there's probably some more.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
I'm more in for the sister and cousin (the Brooke standing sex scene is by *far* my favorite scene in the game, if there's more of that same quality for her and the cousin eventually my word this will jump up to the top of my followed games) but I'm highly looking forward to the mom and aunt soon™.

Reactions: JorogrArt

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
my card keeps getting declined on subscribestar
the support doesn't even reply to my emails

there are many reddit threads that talk about this issue.
looks like they don't give a fuck about this.

• Sad

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Hello All,

Given that the update is late, I've been trying to keep my engagement on forums and even my own Discord to minimum "precision strikes" until the update is ready. I will give some quick responses, though.

JorogrArt When are we gonna get the continuation for the mom's storyline? Does the new update feature any new scenes with the mom?
This update will have a continuation of the mom's storyline together with the aunt(s). There's 1 new confirmed mom scene, but there's probably some more.
The center piece of this update is a bonus Mom scene: Joining Meredith in the shower with the pretenses of her letting you fully explore her naked body unopposed, leading to an impromptu "slip N' slide" thigh job.

The other two scenes are "minor" scenes that do not arise to the level of Spank Bank (gallery) scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm more in for the sister and cousin (the Brooke standing sex scene is by *far* my favorite scene in the game, if there's more of that same quality for her and the cousin eventually my word this will jump up to the top of my followed games) but I'm highly looking forward to the mom and aunt soon™.
I think that scene is one of the better scenes technically (especially compared to earlier scenes), but I look at it today and cringe at many aspects of the visuals (MC's blank face and the awkward way his hand tries and fails to latch onto her ass). Maybe the dialogue saves it from all of that as I do think the aggressive "I dare you..." "No! I dare YOU!!!" between brother and sister is pretty freakin' hot.

The plan is to do a Brooke update later this year with more story and of course sex scenes. The key to Brooke's heart is competition. She will not stand for you showing more interest in her best friend and/or her hated rival while pretending that she doesn't exist.

With regard to the cousin (Nicole), unfortunately, she just doesn't have as many fans as the other characters so I have to sneak in something for her here or there like I did during the Christmas update.

For the near term, I'm content to have her be the unfortunately and (seemingly) eternally friend-zoned love interest that finally gets paid off in like Season 4 or 5.

my card keeps getting declined on subscribestar
the support doesn't even reply to my emails

there are many reddit threads that talk about this issue.
looks like they don't give a fuck about this.
I appreciate your efforts to try and support the game and I'm sorry you went through all of that, and especially for however much time you spent getting the run-around by SubscribeStar.

SubscribeStar was not my first choice. The reason I use them is they seem to be the primary Patreon-like platform that will allow overt incest content. (But who knows how long THAT will last).

Jun 18, 2018
Bruh, Nicole is my favorite
I like that things are going slow with her and you build a relationship. I thought that she is the most popular main girl as you have the most interaction with her and keep getting cockblocked by MC himself who only sees her as a friend.

brata

May 16, 2017
I like that things are going slow with her and you build a relationship. I thought that she is the most popular main girl as you have the most interaction with her and keep getting cockblocked by MC himself who only sees her as a friend.
I don't like Nicole because she is just... too easy. There is no sense of accomplishment with the hero if they do have sex since she is literally begging for it.
The most rewarding thus far is the main mom and ofc the new aunt that is a religious nut.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
I don't like Nicole because she is just... too easy. There is no sense of accomplishment with the hero if they do have sex since she is literally begging for it.
The most rewarding thus far is the main mom and ofc the new aunt that is a religious nut.
I like working for a girl but I really like that variety in these games. If everyone's an open slut sneaking into MC's room to sleep fuck him every night, that's too easy, and if every character's a mom that needs to overcome her inner demons and a bitch sister who needs to find some love in her cold heart, that's too formulaic for each story to need to win them over like a Persona style social link. Having those easier girls and those hard to gets keeps things fresh.

I think my only issue in these games (not Five of a Kind) is when things happen too fast on the initially unwilling. Like there's a flow and you skip to the second to last chapter after chapter 1 instead of going to chapter 2, it's just jarring. Usually the sign of an incomplete game or a short sighted one. Currently in Five of a Kind the flow's wonderful in this respect, really nice pacing on the routes, and the ghost girl keeps it fresh.

Last edited:

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Just refinished the game, damn i love it. but dose anyone know where there are all the hidden items? know there are some of them but cant find them.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
SubscribeStar was not my first choice. The reason I use them is they seem to be the primary Patreon-like platform that will allow overt incest content. (But who knows how long THAT will last).
I think I remember hearing (but I did not confirm so take with a grain of salt) that it was not Patreon that pushed that change but all of the payment processors that enable Patreon to use credit cards that forced Patreon to be more restrictive in it's content. If that is the case then it will be however long until SubscribeStar gets noticed by them.

I do remember Dark Cookie making the 0.18 update for Summertime Saga to be Jenny not because of Patreon votes but because Patreon told him one part of it was a bit to non-consensual (crawling into her bed at night) and needed to be removed/changed. Could also have been from the same pressure by payment processors that caused the "no incest" rule.

Freddie Mcgreggor

Sep 18, 2018
Might be late to the party here, but are the "Five" Meredith, Brooke, Nicole, Irene and Charlotte, or is the MC counted somewhere, or are there future characters to come, or am I just reading between the lines too much?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
For the time being, Nicole is basically a love interest that is (for now) friend zoned by MC. The twist in that story will be finding a way (as the player) to get MC to acknowledge Nicole as a sexual entity. Maybe I find this joke funnier than it actually is, but at one point, MC rebuffs Nicole by saying, "You're like a sister to me!"

Might be late to the party here, but are the "Five" Meredith, Brooke, Nicole, Irene and Charlotte, or is the MC counted somewhere, or are there future characters to come, or am I just reading between the lines too much?
The name "Five of a Kind" doesn't make much sense as the game is currently constructed. On the one hand, I was looking for something that sounded like a stereotypical 80's sitcom... "Full House" or "King of Queens."

The initial premise of the game was that it would take place entirely inside a house and would have an MC and four female relatives, each based on one of the four elements:
1 Mom = Earth (Meredith)
2 Sister = Fire (Brooke)
3 Aunt = Water (Irene)
4 Cousin - Air (Nicole)

There you go. As corny as that may sound, that's the backstory

I think I remember hearing (but I did not confirm so take with a grain of salt) that it was not Patreon that pushed that change but all of the payment processors that enable Patreon to use credit cards that forced Patreon to be more restrictive in it's content. If that is the case then it will be however long until SubscribeStar gets noticed by them.

If they pull the plug on incest content then I'm just going to develop the game for free for everyone at whatever pace I can manage it, which isn't much of a change from what I'm doing now.

May 3, 2022
"Yes. It was supposed to come out at the end of March, but it's taken longer than I anticipated. Unfortunately, I can't give a firm date but I would be shocked if it went past the middle of the month."
Heh now we going to end of april. I believed you

• Angry
Reactions: japorean

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
"Yes. It was supposed to come out at the end of March, but it's taken longer than I anticipated. Unfortunately, I can't give a firm date but I would be shocked if it went past the middle of the month."
This game is structurally 100% in the top 3 of incest 2dcg on this site and the dev probably knows that himself. Imagine releasing a project without having it match your vision just so you can reach timegoals. Do this a couple of times and there goes the integrity of your quality. Don't rush greatness.

Reactions: Radon671 and bis512

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
U know that the DEV is activ on this forum and he has never let us down, he fixes bugs he answers questions. he is activ and if its 1 time u have to wait for him then it dosent mather, because its bether to have a finished update then broken one. So plz stop this. The guy is working alone on the game and he makes a HECK of a game, so if 1 of his releases is a bit late it dosent mather, u got devs who goes 6-12 month for 1 update and gives 0 info on game, this Dev is allways answering and helping out.

shark101

Nov 17, 2017
Great game with lots of expansion opportunities, this is how summertime saga started out. I see this one doing just as well, anyway I just subscribed to help out the dev. If you guys like the game you should consider subscribing.

Zaven

Nov 18, 2020
Hello JorogrArt i wanted to know if it's possible to translate in french your game by myself for my personnal usage?
because your games is great i have a lot of fun, but i don't really understand all the entire english speaking.

Can be cool if you can answer me thank ! :)

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes