Kn50C

Apr 22, 2023
how to cycle the reward sex scene with mom?even had finished the storyline of mom and aunt but reward sex scene did not appear,and still cannot have sex in moms room

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
how to cycle the reward sex scene with mom?even had finished the storyline of mom and aunt but reward sex scene did not appear,and still cannot have sex in moms room
Talk to Mom in the kitchen and if you've met the prerequisites, a VHS tape action should appear when you click on her. Use that to unlock the "bonus" sex scene, which is only viewable in the Spank Bank (gallery) from the Main Menu.

Saw someone else make a reference to this, but.......................... will there be a chance in the game to 'meet' Mom's friend? The one who plants the naughty thoughts in Mom's head about how best to show her son some affection? It would be nice to get the chance to thank her for her open mindedness.
Yes, there's a plan in place for meeting her and she is one of the 10 planned LIs, but it will be a long while before she gets any content.

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Hey JorogrArt just want to tell you that you got me to subscribe to you yesterday.
You turned a really simple premise that has been done like hundred times into quite unique, fun and hot game.
Looking forward to future content!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
hi jorogr, it's too early to talk about the new update but can you give a date?
I can't give a date (mainly because I'm not creating/maintaining a schedule). What I can tell you is that it's not going to be a 4-month ordeal like this last one was and that the priority right now is more Aunt Charlotte story and content.

Hey JorogrArt just want to tell you that you got me to subscribe to you yesterday.
You turned a really simple premise that has been done like hundred times into quite unique, fun and hot game.
Looking forward to future content!
Thank you so much! That's high praise. :)

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
The owners of the Diner wanted me to tell you that if you're going to continue to sit at that booth day in and day out that it would be nice if you were to order more than coffee. It couldn't kill you to order a stack of pancakes, some sausages and or hashbrowns.

JingleB

Sep 22, 2019
I need help... I've unlocked everything except the Meredith Blowjob (Kitchen) scene. What did I miss?

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
I think the walkthrough is broken, because when I reach "Exit your bedroom to the Upstairs Hallway and watch the ensuing cut scene with Meredith." following the walkthrough nothing happens and some of the cutscenes in the future following the walkthrough are not triggering either.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I think the walkthrough is broken, because when I reach "Exit your bedroom to the Upstairs Hallway and watch the ensuing cut scene with Meredith." following the walkthrough nothing happens and some of the cutscenes in the future following the walkthrough are not triggering either.
Someone else pointed that out and yeah, if you follow the walkthrough verbatim, you'll run into a problem after it tells you to call the Florist. The issue is that in a recent update, I made it so that calling the florist advances the clock (from Morning to Midday) and the Meredith cut scene referenced only occurs during the Morning.

I'll fix the walkthrough so the step to call the Florist comes later in that day so that the cutscene won't be missed. If you're already in this state, sleep until morning and exit the Bedroom to the upstairs hallway to trigger the aforementioned Meredith cutscene.

I need help... I've unlocked everything except the Meredith Blowjob (Kitchen) scene. What did I miss?
There are 14 scenes in total:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
Someone else pointed that out and yeah, if you follow the walkthrough verbatim, you'll run into a problem after it tells you to call the Florist. The issue is that in a recent update, I made it so that calling the florist advances the clock (from Morning to Midday) and the Meredith cut scene referenced only occurs during the Morning.

I'll fix the walkthrough so the step to call the Florist comes later in that day so that the cutscene won't be missed. If you're already in this state, sleep until morning and exit the Bedroom to the upstairs hallway to trigger the aforementioned Meredith cutscene.

There are 14 scenes in total:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scene still doesn't trigger, even in the morning I dont know how to make it trigger at this point.

I'll wait until the updated walkthrough and start the game over then.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
The scene still doesn't trigger, even in the morning I dont know how to make it trigger at this point.

I'll wait until the updated walkthrough and start the game over then.
One other person reported this by using the walkthrough, although I was unable to recreate it by following the walkthrough. If you could post a save game that demonstrates the issue, I would like to look at it because it sounds like there's a latent bug in the game. :eek:

Edit: I updated the Walkthrough in the OP to move the phone call to the Florist to later in the day so as not to step on the first cutscene with Meredith in the Upstairs Hallway.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Can we have sex with mother aready?
I'd like to start playing once we have scenes with her.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes