dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
One other person reported this by using the walkthrough, although I was unable to recreate it by following the walkthrough. If you could post a save game that demonstrates the issue, I would like to look at it because it sounds like there's a latent bug in the game. :eek:

Edit: I updated the Walkthrough in the OP to move the phone call to the Florist to later in the day so as not to step on the first cutscene with Meredith in the Upstairs Hallway.
Yeah,i've no ideea what's the problem the cutscene just doesn't trigger no matter what I do lol
I dont know where are the saves location either to send it to you
After I wake up for the first time and exit the bedroom there is just no scene triggering.

Last edited:

muiejidani123

Feb 14, 2023
Does anyone else have the issue where you can't continue the mom route? I did 5/5 house repairs or whatever, 5/5 gestures, took the wine, went to aunt's house and even got a blowjob, but Scott doesn't come to the door for the cutscene no matter what I do. The walkthrough is shit, doesn't even tell you how to fix the dryer.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
The walkthrough is shit, doesn't even tell you how to fix the dryer
Well, with this attitude don't be surprised if nobody helps you.
Politeness goes a long way when you need something from other people.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Yeah,i've no ideea what's the problem the cutscene just doesn't trigger no matter what I do lol
After I wake up for the first time and exit the bedroom there is just no scene triggering.
I have a save from someone that recreates the issue and there does appear to be a problem, although it's seemingly random. I am going to have to issue a hotfix for this. Bear with me, Folks!

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Does anyone else have the issue where you can't continue the mom route? I did 5/5 house repairs or whatever, 5/5 gestures, took the wine, went to aunt's house and even got a blowjob, but Scott doesn't come to the door for the cutscene no matter what I do. The walkthrough is shit, doesn't even tell you how to fix the dryer.
Someone provided me a save that demonstrates the issue and I've figured out what's going on. It makes sense that only people who are following the walkthrough are experiencing this problem, because they are the least likely to load the quest journal to find the in-game hints. At certain points, cut scenes fire based on a reputation check (is Meredith's rep # > x). If that check doesn't pass, then the scene doesn't fire when you enter a room (the upstairs hallway for example). Meredith's reputation only gets calculated on an as-needed basis, such as showing her journal page; however, it's not getting calculated just before that stat check, causing it to fail.

If you are frequently opening up the quest journal (as I and many players typically do), you would never encounter this problem. I obviously have to patch this, which I will do today and then release it after testing this evening.

As a workaround, for now, in the morning, open up the quest journal (the red trapper keeper in the upper left), click on Contacts, and click on Meredith's face to force the rep calc and then go into the upstairs hallways and the scene will fire.

The walkthrough is shit, doesn't even tell you how to fix the dryer.
You must be using an old version of the walkthrough. The latest one does tell you how to fix the dryer.

muiejidani123

Feb 14, 2023
Someone provided me a save that demonstrates the issue and I've figured out what's going on. It makes sense that only people who are following the walkthrough are experiencing this problem, because they are the least likely to load the quest journal to find the in-game hints. At certain points, cut scenes fire based on a reputation check (is Meredith's rep # > x). If that check doesn't pass, then the scene doesn't fire when you enter a room (the upstairs hallway for example). Meredith's reputation only gets calculated on an as-needed basis, such as showing her journal page; however, it's not getting calculated just before that stat check, causing it to fail.

If you are frequently opening up the quest journal (as I and many players typically do), you would never encounter this problem. I obviously have to patch this, which I will do today and then release it after testing this evening.

As a workaround, for now, in the morning, open up the quest journal (the red trapper keeper in the upper left), click on Contacts, and click on Meredith's face to force the rep calc and then go into the upstairs hallways and the scene will fire.

You must be using an old version of the walkthrough. The latest one does tell you how to fix the dryer.
Alright, thanks a lot for the help, bro! I'll try it out. Good luck with your game, it's pretty damn cool.

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Five of a Kind v0.3.5.2 [Emergency Hotfix]
PC (x64):
MacOS:

Notes
  • This update is an emergency hotfix to address a serious issue that was found where certain cut scenes (all in Meredith's story) would not fire if you never open her Contact Page.
  • Since the stuff I've been working on for 3.6 is not ready for prime time and time is of the essence, this release will only fix this bug and a few others that are low risk.

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where certain events (all in Meredith's story) would not calculate the current reputation score with her before checking that her reputation is above a certain value.
  • The explicit sound effects in all BJ scenes are now mapped to the SFX volume slider so you will not hear them if you have the volume set to 0.
  • Clicking the Glass of Chardonnay on Aunt Irene now gives an appropriate response.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Can we have sex with mother aready?
I'd like to start playing once we have scenes with her.
Ben Kenobi Voice: ...From a certain point of view!

The story with mom takes us up to a shower thigh job, currently. However, there is a canon "bonus/preview" scene with mom that involves creampie and (optional)pregnancy achieved.

lostboy

Jul 9, 2017
Beautiful story and artwork...Well done sir! Cant wait for 3.6. The only problem I ever had was with Lucy. The "Show her" option in the bedroom encounter never "materialized"...Might be a Bug, Then again could be me...LOL Keep up the great work bro and Thank You!

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
It works but now a cutscene from the kitchen doesn't trigger, I will give up on this game until the walkthrough works correctly.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
It works but now a cutscene from the kitchen doesn't trigger, I will give up on this game until the walkthrough works correctly.
Which cut scene would that be? I literally did a full walkthrough of Meredith's story without once opening the quest journal with this version.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FiveOfAKind-0.3.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes