tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Well... i don't get it.
Loaded a savegame from 22.08.2023.

New story for Meredith: See what she is doing in her room - Click - Done. End of content.

Fixing Irene's Bed - Have awful sex - Done. End of content.

And that was all of the update. Except the unmarked scene where you can spank / pull down Meredith's pants, or ask her to "lie down" in the following bedroom showdown. But this also only leads to a handjob (or spontaneous ejaculation if you press the wrong button).

Also i was missing two entries in the Spankbank. So i pressed the Unlock button, and the gallery had one less entry than before (18 instead 19)

Reactions: Tbone221

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Also this entry from the changelog doesn't seem to exist

"Practice Wife" quest obtained from Meredith

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
last version I played was 03.5.2...is it worth downloading 0.4 or is it going to take me five minutes to get up to date from there?
not sure how fast/slow updates are coming out or how much content is being added per update (the last few comments are concerning)

Reactions: potrio

DuckgoQuack

Formerly 'Notabedidea'
Jul 1, 2022
last version I played was 03.5.2...is it worth downloading 0.4 or is it going to take me five minutes to get up to date from there?
not sure how fast/slow updates are coming out or how much content is being added per update (the last few comments are concerning)

I would say since you seem to be looking to play the game in a more complete state? then no you unironically maybe waiting a few years for more complete content.

Reactions: rejejvaca

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I've got 12 letters from Scott, found 11 locations to hide them, 1 letter left in the inventory. But I was still able to complete the quest by going to sleep. And after talking to Scott on phone about his future girlfriend, no more letter in the inventory. Anything wrong?

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
On the weekend help her organize the attic. Random chance it will happen in the morning... Save on Friday night before sleeping and reload till it happens (took me 3 tries).
did you get past anything besides Meredith asking you to find out more about how to propose to her?

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes