Others Completed Flame Knight Ytona [Final] [AlfaPLACE]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
n.jpg

Overview:
Tarpa is a boy who has escaped from a village ruled by monsters.
One of the monsters, an orc, is chasing her, but Ytona,
the heroine, rushes in to save him! Will Ytona succeed
in defeating the orc and rescuing Tarpa?​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-18
Release Date: 2008-08-06
Developer: AlfaPLACE
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

3.jpg mp1.jpg mp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
If you gonna test the game please confirm this tag cus NTR tag make a World War II in the threads.
It's more like this:
- There's a helpless little boy
- Heroine rushes in to try to save said boy
- If she fails (and let's be honest, she will fail) the boy will be out of frame (as far as I can tell)
Conclusion: No NTR. The boy doesn't even know her and he only really serves as the reason the Orc and Heroine are fighting.

ryuzuki2

Aug 10, 2016
One of the endings even has the orc let the boy fuck her if I remember right.

This game also has a sequel but doesn't have a translation.

Reactions: Skyzenski

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
If you gonna test the game please confirm this tag cus NTR tag make a World War II in the threads.
After review, I'm gonna leave the NTR tag off. It's just vague enough that it could go either way, so I'm going to err on the side of caution and leave it.

Reactions: satoshi bae

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Screenshot window also seems a lot like the oldest rpg maker game kinds... the named XP or 2000~2003 as some people called... still rpg maker though. You can find some similar stuff in older games like RPG Maker Dragon Ball or Village of Nightmare for example...

Reactions: Skyzenski

Azraelswrd

Jan 5, 2020
Wow, this is an oldie. I remember playing this back in the day and there is no NTR. Unlocking all the endings gives it some replay value and there is a little RNG to the battle (so save scum at your discretion). I hated changing the language settings as that would sometimes mess up other programs/applications' fonts so be aware.

J.D.

Jul 30, 2017
Why is it so hard to get defeated? I got the kill the orc ending, the reverie ending, and the plaything ending. I'm still missing a few scenes which I guess is by being defeated in combat.

Sassafraz

Apr 16, 2017
Used cheat engine to lose the fight which results in a black screen game over. Still missing scenes I also got the kill victory ending, the reverie ending, and the plaything ending. Anyone know what i'm missing?