Others Completed Flame Knight Ytona [Final] [AlfaPLACE]

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
you can't make her lose, the endings depends of the hp the orc is at when the battle ends (except if you kill him of course)

Reactions: Skyzenski

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough or a list of conditions to unlock the various endings? I've got most of it unlocked but I have no idea how to go about unlocking the rest.

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Here's my 100% save

It is pretty easy to unlock everything, really.
You can't deplete Ytona's health, depleting orc's health to 0 triggers True End.
At any point any attack can trigger either "Hostage" or "I've seen Orc's dick aka Disturbance" end.
Both of the endings have many permutations depending how much there is Ytona's health left vs Orc's, that's it.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Does anyone have a walkthrough or a list of conditions to unlock the various endings? I've got most of it unlocked but I have no idea how to go about unlocking the rest.
It's all HP threshold (for the orc).

Disturbance (cutting off pants) has 4 different ending scenes, based on which 200 HP block you're in (+600, +400, +200, +0).
Hostage has 3 different scenes for the same thresholds, the +0 block is just killing him for the True End.

Note the intermediary scenes are the same regardless of ending, so you can skip them if you want.

The +600 Hostage end scene is the only real depressing scene.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
At any point any attack can trigger either "Hostage" or "I've seen Orc's dick aka Disturbance" end.

...That seems foul. No defence, no resistance, no choice, just random?

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018

...That seems foul. No defence, no resistance, no choice, just random?
I mean there is no proper battle system per se. Whole game consists of one single battle and gameplay closer to VN or CYOA (You make a decision between 3 different attacks and see what happens, result of these attacks seems random i.e. slash will deal 100 damage one turn, will be parried on another turn, or maybe even cause instant loss)

Sassafraz

Apr 16, 2017
It's all HP threshold (for the orc).

Disturbance (cutting off pants) has 4 different ending scenes, based on which 200 HP block you're in (+600, +400, +200, +0).
Hostage has 3 different scenes for the same thresholds, the +0 block is just killing him for the True End.

Note the intermediary scenes are the same regardless of ending, so you can skip them if you want.

The +600 Hostage end scene is the only real depressing scene.
Thank you, I don't know why i didn't try different HP thresholds! I tried for over an hour to lose on purpose then used cheat engine to lower HP to force a loss but couldn't figure out to watch the scenes at the orcs different HP values.

The HP values are 4 byte for those who want to speed up getting those last few scenes.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
wow.. this game is one I tried in Japanese couldn't figure it out even though there was an English release nobody ever cracked it. So glad to see it out now.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Orkanbomber

Apr 14, 2020
Can´t get this game to work, always get the bluescreen. Tried changing my system to japanese but that didn´t work for me.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Seriously she loses the first fight all the time.. nothing i do does she win.. so what good is this game?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
The animations are pretty good, replay system is a little jank but it works. For scenes, you have 49% monster beats ytona with variations, 49% monster loses but survives to abduct child to beat ytona with variations including child, 2% monster dies while ytona flex.

Seriously she loses the first fight all the time.. nothing i do does she win.. so what good is this game?
I believe you are looking for #monster #vanilla

This is #monster #rape

Banditking52

Jul 31, 2017
So, I tried to play this game but whenever I open it I just get this popping up. Is there something I'm missing? My system locale is in japanese too so I don't know what the problem is.

Reactions: oshinomemes