Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Anybody else getting a lot of glitches on this? Twice it froze completely during the intro sequence, and a half dozen times during other early events... It runs smoothly most of the time, then suddenly stops taking any form of input until I close the game and start it up again. But always in a different spot.

Last edited:

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
annyone know how to fix the file not opening on mac
Could be a range of reasons. Easier to fix if you have a screencap
two main ones would be either unpacking issue (where files unpack to wrong file type i.e. executable files saving as doc files)
Or if its just a permissions thing -> just right click -> then open from drop down rather than double clicking may solve your issue.
This guide might help:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mac-catalina-support.49674/

Mikaela110e45

Apr 1, 2023
Ayo anyone have a full list of the buttons for the mechanics? I'm on 1.20 if that helps.

Also anyone got a translated version of the 1.40?

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
it sucks the protag looks like a kid
You have some warped sense of what a kid is, do you see those tits on her? Kids don't have tits like that.

Speaking of Flash Cycling Side.S, the developer said his release date target is Dec.15th. His AI translation of the english version wasn't bad, but still needed a lot of tweaks; I cleaned some of it up for him and sent him what I had a couple days ago, so we'll see if that makes it into it or not.

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Oh there is a new game called
The author has been releasing trial versions of the game with English MTL (Gasp! I know) translations on .
Subbed to the person (aka paid 300 JPY) to have a peek at the full version to see how annoying it would be to translate. (Spoilers: DTextPicture.js, text within RPGMV/MZ's Code 122, Names are also separated from regular text). In summary, might be annoying to TL but not impossible.

Addn. In the post I linked (The paid section) he'll submit his game application to DLsite next week (Posted on 07/12/23). So I'll probably expecting a Christmas release for that...

reichstar

Oct 18, 2019
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes