Slickone12

Jun 10, 2018
Unrelated but does anyone know the name of the RPG game where male MC and Office lady gets isekai'd and Heroine gets lewder as game progress?

Reactions: Silosilo

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Made a cheated save. You start out with stamina and leg strength maxed, all types at level five, exhibition at 18, and loads of money. It starts after the intro, when you get total control, so if you wanna use it, I'd start a new game and play until that point before switching over.

TaelF

Jan 29, 2018
Careful with skipping too much in this game, I somehow managed to lock myself from opening the menu after doing main story 7 (aka handsome boy race), simply didn't let me open the menu after that, I had to pretty much reload a save and try to do it again all over this time without skipping and then it worked fine, so basically, save before every main quest to avoid issues like every RPG maker game.

Reactions: Silosilo

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Im disappointed that this is already completed. I feel like they would like to add more but they hold back for idk reason is it because of rape?

yankeealpha

Apr 4, 2020
Is the DLsite version translated?
well maybe the developer add english to it :).
i see on H.H.Works ci-en page they still working on a new game. it's also about cycling and exposure too. on what i read they also add english as an option language

Covador

Dec 13, 2018
i see on H.H.Works ci-en page they still working on a new game. it's also about cycling and exposure too. on what i read they also add english as an option language
That may be so for the new game, but this one's from way before such discussions, so no, it is not translated.

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
Unfortunately it is not translately.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes