ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to translate this game and not that I don't appreciate what you been doing but will you be translating 1.30 eventually or are you done with the game?
I'd like to, but I don't have the time nor inclination right now, and just a reminder, I cleaned up a hybrid machine translation, didn't actually translate directly :) I might sit down and port it over to 1.30 at some point, since I bought the game and would like to see the new content, but I have no idea when that'll be lol.

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
The bathroom option don't seems to work. After drinking from the vending machine, she wont drink again, even after a long time. She wont need to go to the bathroom. Is that a bug?

Elzemeir

May 9, 2020
It's indeed mtl but I didn't use a translation software to do a quick mass translate of the game, I translated each sentences and line one by one, almost cutting them character by character before editing them as best as I could to proper english .
Please give it a try to see if it's understandable enough ^^
how to edit?

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
So this game will or will not get translated to the newest version?

MTL would work for me but I have no experience in RPGM nor even video game making so I can't do it myself easily.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I really love the art of this game, I hope the creators do another type of game, more like the classic rpg game but with some mechanics from this one like exposing yourself and stuff, that would be great.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Stompai - Is it possible to get this updated to v1.32? I have the up to date game from Dlsite. Not sure how long it would take to port over the old Translation.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Stompai - Is it possible to get this updated to v1.32? I have the up to date game from Dlsite. Not sure how long it would take to port over the old Translation.
Yo, sorry for the delay, I've been away from f95 for a while.
Porting over a translation to a new version can be quite tedious.
What I did when updating from 1.11 to 1.20 was to take both raw japanese versions (1.11 and 1.20) and use a comparator software to check the differences (both code and dialogues) between the two versions before slowly applying the translation bit by bits to the part which weren't modified, editing the one that changed, and then, after making sure everything is applied correctly without breaking anything I could start translating the new content from there.

As I said, it can be relatively tedious, depending on how much the dev changed the content from previous versions.
And it cannot be done without using rpgm engine because simply applying the translation to the new version will just simply overwrite any change the dev might have made.

TL;DR : I'm working on a new project right now, but I might give it a look once I'm done with it, earliest would be after new years celebrations.

Edit : So I did a quick check of the latest version, the 1.32 (there were 3 updates since the 1.20 available here) but there is no new content in these updates, only bugs corrections and typos.
I'll keep an eye on the dev's twitter to check if any new content is planned for future versions, or if the game is considered [complete], if so I'll do a final merge of the translation to the latest version and also add the correction from the user who posted a patch some times ago on this thread. Should take less time than planned since there is no new content to translate.

Edit 2 : Went to the dev's website, looks like he is working on several new games and he posted an online demo for the one he is working on, so no new content expected for this Flash cycling 2.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Edit 2 : Went to the dev's website, looks like he is working on several new games and he posted an online demo for the one he is working on, so no new content expected for this Flash cycling 2.
TBH I'd much prefer new games over a few bits and bobs being added to this 'old' game. I really would.

Reactions: Silosilo

CurryRice

Aug 25, 2018
Welp, apparently, the game finally got a content update a full year later.
Google Translate: "We have made additional updates. Added 1 new anime CG event and 5 cut-in sub-events."
Wondering if anyone would be willing to translate it?

Reactions: Slayer128

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Welp, apparently, the game finally got a content update a full year later.
Google Translate: "We have made additional updates. Added 1 new anime CG event and 5 cut-in sub-events."
Wondering if anyone would be willing to translate it?
After a whole year ... 1 CG ... who even gives a damn really.

Dec 11, 2020
For those who don't mind or just want to try machine uncensoring here's a link for uncensored cg's (for version 1.2).
Naturally it's far from perfect but still an improvement over mosaics, for some events it actually came out pretty decent while for others the result was a bit meh. I haven't tested it but you should only need to copy the pictures to "GameFolder/www/img" and overwrite when asked. Next time I'm bored I might try to decensor Exhibition Academy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ungaa and pomn
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes