Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
View attachment 585451
Does anyone know how to fix this stupid corrupt text? It's been happening on most rpg maker mv games i've played. I am on windows 7
Well, that's one pretty original bug here.
My first question would be to ask why you're still on win 7.
Because now, after some years, more and more programs, games, etc. Require win 10 to work correctly. (like directX 12) and Microsoft is on his last years working on win 7 before definitely stopping updates and support.
So my first advice would be to upgrade to win 10 and see if it solves the problem (and open your computer to a new era of compatibility)

Dec 7, 2018
Well, that's one pretty original bug here.
My first question would be to ask why you're still on win 7.
Because now, after some years, more and more programs, games, etc. Require win 10 to work correctly. (like directX 12) and Microsoft is on his last years working on win 7 before definitely stopping updates and support.
So my first advice would be to upgrade to win 10 and see if it solves the problem (and open your computer to a new era of compatibility)
Yeah that's probably the issues. Some mv games that i have played also have huge slowdown issues on windows 7. I guess i'll postpone playing this game until i update.

Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah that's probably the issues. Some mv games that i have played also have huge slowdown issues on windows 7. I guess i'll postpone playing this game until i update.
Alright, tell if it solves the problem afterward.
That's the only reason I could think of for this particular bug.
RPG maker MV changed the way the data are handled so it doesn't require an additional RTP.
Could be a font issue but the font files are also included in the game.
Could be because your computer isn't on japanese locale, but then the game wouldn't even launch.

Make sure your computer is on japanese locale and also try running the game from your main ssd instead of some other hard drive.

Dec 7, 2018
Alright, tell if it solves the problem afterward.
That's the only reason I could think of for this particular bug.
RPG maker MV changed the way the data are handled so it doesn't require an additional RTP.
Could be a font issue but the font files are also included in the game.
Could be because your computer isn't on japanese locale, but then the game wouldn't even launch.

Make sure your computer is on japanese locale and also try running the game from your main ssd instead of some other hard drive.
So about updating my system it's probably gonna take a while. I have a lot of files that i want to save but my old flash drive is nearly full, so a while before i get a new one and do everything.
My Locals where already in japanese probobly cuz i play wayyyy too much games like this lol. Although i never understood why they had to be this way in the first place(in japanese locals).

The font files might be the real issue when i was playing Tina swordswomen of the scarlet prison i had the same with the corrupt text. I installed ms mincho font but it didn't solve the issue so i assume it might just not support windows 7 any longer or something like that. Or maybe i need to download something else?

I guess the only thing i can do is to wait till i update to windows 10 and hope it fixes this.

Reactions: Stompai

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Stuck on event 3, where exactly do I go? I don't understand the note
First in the club room you trigger the event to unlock Race E, which you then win. After winning the next day choose Free Training to wander around and change clothes to the school uniform and go outside. You will see an EV icon in the yard outside the club room. If you stay in the biking outfit you won't find it.

How do you flash the lower half or remove clothes like get naked?
Just keep completing Main Events and it should unlock eventually.

treskow

Jul 1, 2018
HOLA, TENGO PROBLEMAS CON EL JUEGO QUE SE DETIENE AL PRINCIPIO O USTED EMPIEZA UN EVENTO Y SE DETIENE Y NO AVANZA ASIA A NINGÚN LADO

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I experience slowdown during races, so i cant direct myself well, i play with version 111, does this update fix or improves the speed? Thanks for the game btw.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
The dev has updated the game to 1.30. Only on his Japanese dlsite account though.
New patch details if anyone's wondering:

* The latest version 1.30 has been
updated for the third time.
Additional costume: Perforated wear Add
sweat and rain to uniform Add
main event, add sub-event
Please see attached text file for details.

※ Current number of
events 25 types of main animation events
Approximately 30 types of sub-events 生 徒

Pret

Apr 21, 2018
anybody have the patch only for the game. i have the latest version but want to try the patch too.

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
So between COVID and a few other fun RL things, and realizing how much work it's gonna take to merge my progress with v1.30 (I was working on v1.11), I'm just going to release what I've done and you can either apply it to version 1.11 of the game, or someone can import it into v1.30 and beyond.

Notes:
  • This is based on Stompai's original Hybrid Machine Translation. Without that, I wouldn't have even started. All credit goes to him, all I did was clean up and tweak the dialogue to sound more like natural English. I don't need credit, if you like it, support the game creators so they make more :)
  • The Introduction cutscenes should be translated. I didn't have time to figure out which map contained the relevant Events, so I just included every map file.
  • Most of the dialogue in the Main Story up to or near Event 20 "should" be cleaned up, and sound more naturally English. I may have missed some here or there, though! Some side quests have been touched up, but might have not gotten to them.
  • In general, I tried to keep the original spirit of the story & characters. I merged a few unnecessary lines to cut down on unnecessary textboxes.
  • What you see is what you get, no warranties etc.

To install, just unzip the Map files and the CommonEvents json file into the game's Data folder. Back up your original Map & CommonEvents file beforehand just in case. This will only work properly on v1.11.

This's my first time doing something like this, so if it doesn't seem to work right, speak up and I'll try to at least make it functional.

View attachment FlashCycle2-v1.11EngPartial.7z

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So between COVID and a few other fun RL things, and realizing how much work it's gonna take to merge my progress with v1.30 (I was working on v1.11), I'm just going to release what I've done and you can either apply it to version 1.11 of the game, or someone can import it into v1.30 and beyond.

Notes:
  • This is based on Stompai's original Hybrid Machine Translation. Without that, I wouldn't have even started. All credit goes to him, all I did was clean up and tweak the dialogue to sound more like natural English. I don't need credit, if you like it, support the game creators so they make more :)
  • The Introduction cutscenes should be translated. I didn't have time to figure out which map contained the relevant Events, so I just included every map file.
  • Most of the dialogue in the Main Story up to or near Event 20 "should" be cleaned up, and sound more naturally English. I may have missed some here or there, though! Some side quests have been touched up, but might have not gotten to them.
  • In general, I tried to keep the original spirit of the story & characters. I merged a few unnecessary lines to cut down on unnecessary textboxes.
  • What you see is what you get, no warranties etc.

To install, just unzip the Map files and the CommonEvents json file into the game's Data folder. Back up your original Map & CommonEvents file beforehand just in case. This will only work properly on v1.11.

This's my first time doing something like this, so if it doesn't seem to work right, speak up and I'll try to at least make it functional.

View attachment 667288
Thank you for taking the time to translate this game and not that I don't appreciate what you been doing but will you be translating 1.30 eventually or are you done with the game?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes