ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
Just dropping a line that I'm still alive and going to continue cleaning up the translation to be less MTL, more human. Busy weekend and week, but should have more time to dedicate to it soon :)

Reactions: BlueTennis303

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Holy crap, lag spike as soon as I entered the park after main event 2 and cafe event 2. It's like someone turned on slow motion. I lost my progress due to it as I forgot to save after cafe event 2 like an idiot and my previous save was back after main event 1. Looks like I get to do the F rank race again, oh well, I want to try a different strategy anyway to see if I can win without the dash again. Also, having issues with 2 things. First, the EV icon for park toilet 2 never turns grey and, second, I'm not exactly sure how to get park toilet 3 because it says it has the same requirement plus a chance after 2 if I get caught, but I have never even seen 2 in a situation where I could be caught.

Last edited:

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Im stuck at main quest 6, i already tried to wear uniform at corridor C floor 2.
No any event.
I found it! Go to the building above the Bicycle club and on the first floor at the end of the building enter that room and it will trigger, then you go to corridor C

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So it has rape tag, and a cpounter in the main menu, but from what i can tell there is no rape in the game outside of the additional events. And those dont count

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So it has rape tag, and a cpounter in the main menu, but from what i can tell there is no rape in the game outside of the additional events. And those dont count
Being caught and penetrated instead of the guy just masturbating onto you.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yea thats never happens, they just jerk off
It happens given the right conditions. It's a mechanic carried over from previous games, including the direct predecessor to this one. I am not sure what the conditions are other than being caught in this game since I am specifically trying to avoid being caught until later in the game.

Klaas Reyms

Sep 28, 2018
It would be very nice if you do not share a savegame as the game has a very good playability and you will lose many mechanics and events if you just use a (full) save. At most something like a Event 1-3 Savegame with stats grinded to the max.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It would be very nice if you do not share a savegame as the game has a very good playability and you will lose many mechanics and events if you just use a (full) save. At most something like a Event 1-3 Savegame with stats grinded to the max.
Not really, the only thing you lose is the experience of playing, which to me is enough to say no to a full save on this game. You can always replay scenes and mechanics are permanently unlocked for every save they are unlocked on.

Silosilo

Sep 17, 2019
Finally done uploading, just took me several hours...

- OP updated with new version.
- Mac version added for these strange friends that think buying a mac to play games is a good idea.
- Previous translation patch removed as it's now already applied in the game. Was for me long ago, but as you saw my upload speed is off the chart so you had to use it so far, sorry.
I'm kinda new to these games, how do I get the mac version to run? I unzipped the file and selected the game to run but a finder window showes up saying it can't be opened.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes