ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
, shouldn't be too long.
Read that it should be finished this week-end, hopefully a release next week, then I'll translate.
Don't hesitate to spam me with the mistakes / errors / problems / untranslated text you found while playing. I'll use this new version to correct as far as I can ^^'
I've actually spent the better part of the last couple of days cleaning up the 1.11 translation posted earlier, fixing typos, and tweaking it to make the text sound more naturally-english in the Common Events texts. No ETA on when I'll be done with it, but I can finish it over time.

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
I finished tweaking up through Main Event 10 tonight. I want to get the rest done within the next couple of days if I can, before my week/end gets busy.

Stompai, if I send you the CommonEvents file when done, can you add it to the OP/your translation? I don't care too much about credit, beyond a mention at best, you did most of the groundwork that let me edit it at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Stompai

prosimimoo

Aug 1, 2017
If MTLs are this quality, I'd not mind having MTL every time. I think it'd be an insult to the effort on this game to call it just MTL. Maybe an educated MTL? Edited MTL? Because there's no way somebody can look at this sorta MTL to some random game's MTL that struggles to even keep letters in the box and say they should be classified equally

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I finished tweaking up through Main Event 10 tonight. I want to get the rest done within the next couple of days if I can, before my week/end gets busy.

Stompai, if I send you the CommonEvents file when done, can you add it to the OP/your translation? I don't care too much about credit, beyond a mention at best, you did most of the groundwork that let me edit it at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No problem at all, I was also planning to do some corrections while translating the next update, it seems dev is having some issue importing the project to his new computer (if I understood correctly based on twitter's "translate tweet" function ^^')
So take your time.

I'm going to directly insert the CommonEvents file in the game once you're done, before attacking the v1.20 content, that's a plus of translating directly in rpgm's editor, no need to open a translation software to create a patch, anybody can open the project and edit as he like ^^.

btw, if you're really motivated, some of the texts and dialogues are located directly on the different maps' events.
Like here for example : 2020-02-19 05_23_45-Flash Cycling Ride.2 Ver1.11 - RPG Maker MV.png

As for credits, I didn't credit myself in the op, but I guess I'll add both our names ^^

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
Yup, I've been editting it through my own RPGM MV, so much easier for me :D - Don't worry about my name until I've actually got the file to you though.

And thanks for the tip, I did a few more events last night + started a new game to see how well it worked out; I need to tweak a few of the first events again, and it seems like everything before Main Event 01 is still the "Tweaked MTL" so I gotta figure out where the event for that intro cutscene is and toy with it some. It's perfectly playable and usable, at least!

My week's already starting to get busy so we'll see when I can get it to you. This is my third post too so I should be able to post links for it after this :D

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This game is a dramatic step DOWN from flash cycling 1. They added loading screens, mandatory school time wasters, and the ability to only perform 1 activity per day. Rather than drop you into the action, you're forced to endure tons of dialogue, only for the disappointment that free roam is nothing like the previous game. This game is much more linear. They removed from RPG Maker MV to VX, a huge step down. Now the sprites are tiny, the frame rate is random, and the UI is ugly as heck ~ and so on and so forth.

• Thinking Face

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
This game is a dramatic step DOWN from flash cycling 1. They added loading screens, mandatory school time wasters, and the ability to only perform 1 activity per day. Rather than drop you into the action, you're forced to endure tons of dialogue, only for the disappointment that free roam is nothing like the previous game. This game is much more linear. They removed from RPG Maker MV to VX, a huge step down. Now the sprites are tiny, the frame rate is random, and the UI is ugly as heck ~ and so on and so forth.
Yeah their other games were a lot more fun to play I think, this one is impossible without looking at the scene guides.

I would have preferred to find all the events myself but if you want to do that then you have the entire school and a bunch of other pointless areas to browse that have literally no purpose, I guess content might be put in them later but still I'm not sure why the school needs a dozen classrooms and several floors as well as the pool and the field out the back with nothing in them. Should have scaled it down to only the areas that will have scenes.

Next time I hope we get some MILF action being a schoolgirl is kinda boring.

• Love
Reactions: Rastafoo

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Hmm, maybe I didn't read you correctly but,

This game WAS made in rpg maker MV, while the first was made in VX Ace, not the reverse.

All the CGs for main events are 1920x1080, while the standing pictures and bust are 500~600 x 1080. so I don't see what tiny you're talking about. Try pressing F4 to turn it fullscreen.

I agree that the frame rate could be random, since rpg maker wasn't made to handle 10-pictures animations, for low-end pc, the game on my computer never went under 60 fps, and I actually had to use the monitor FPS Sync option because otherwise it reaches 160 fps for me.
Same for loading screens, game need to load all the images for animation, but I agree it's annoying to have half a second loading screen each time you change maps ^^

As for UI, can't say since it's personal opinion at this point, didn't bother me really and there is an option to turn it transparent as well.
Same for dialogues, personal opinion, the 5 minutes introduction to the story didn't bother me.
Linear ? yes, but there are 20+ events unrelated to story scattered across the game.

And in the end the game is still in development, flash cycling v1.0 was the same (or worse), when it's completed, the number of linear and non-story related events will be more than in the first, and higher quality. ^^

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Hmm, maybe I didn't read you correctly but,

This game WAS made in rpg maker MV, while the first was made in VX Ace, not the reverse.
I think you're right. MV is the bad one. VX Ace is the good one. I think. I'm not sure :X

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I think you're right. MV is the bad one. VX Ace is the good one. I think. I'm not sure :X
That really depend on what you aim to do with it, vx ace was an "extension" of vx launched in 2007, mv was released in 2015.
VX Ace is limited to postcard sized resolution, MV isn't.
Overall, MV is more powerful, allow more things and has a huge community creating scripts and plugins of all kinds.
While VX Ace has a lots of limitation and the community behind it slowly shifted to the upgrade for the past 5 years and it's ever so slowly gaining the "abandoned" status.

First flash cycling was made with vx ace, second was made with mv.

So saying that upgrading the second game to a better engine, with better resolution and everything, is a step down... seem strange to me ^^'

Same as give a 2 star review to a rpgm game, with 1920x1080 resolution, good quality graphics, fully animated, "kinda" original Gameplay considering the engine where most games are copy-paste of grind, battle defeat rape and others... Feel a bit strange to me.

Edit : Just saw that you also mostly give 2-3 stars review to other classic grind battle style rpg maker games, so in the end you're just not a fan of rpg maker.

Last edited:

bogusemail

Jun 23, 2017
Anyone have any idea why when you use the semen bottle on anywhere other than the chest, it does not display in the standing picture?

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
I am working on a "uncensor " for the game but been sick lately... cold season bleh..
I will wait for the next update to continue based on what new content there is.

• Love

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I am working on a "uncensor " for the game but been sick lately... cold season bleh..
I will wait for the next update to continue based on what new content there is.
Dev applied for updating dlsite with 1.20, should be released early next week ^^

Edit : 1.20 released 1 hour ago ^^ , Waiting to receive that new version then I'll start translating

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Started working,
- Just finished applying previous translation to new version.
- Translated new map
- Translated small things like updating help note
- Only left with the main contents addition and new events

Edit : I feel like I'm doing some of the dev's future job because there are (lots of) places where he messed the displayed name of mc... it's supposed to be using the variable selected at the beginning of the game (when you name the mc) but for these new events he most of time switched to a fixed name so it will be strange if you changed her name at the beginning.

But don't worry your friendly neighbor translator here is fixing it, even before the dev ^^

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Done, currently uploading... at 85 ko/s... I want some optic fiber...

Also I compiled the mac version.

Edit : Still ongoing... thankfully I had three movies + beer popcorn set ready to help with the time ^^

Edit 2 : Ongoing yet again... that moment you find that 93% of your town is covered with optical fiber, but your building isn't part of these 93%... Like the neighbor building I can see from my window got it but the installation worker must have decided "screw that guy" and stopped.

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Finally done uploading, just took me several hours...

- OP updated with new version.
- Mac version added for these strange friends that think buying a mac to play games is a good idea.
- Previous translation patch removed as it's now already applied in the game. Was for me long ago, but as you saw my upload speed is off the chart so you had to use it so far, sorry.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes