1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Try For S race Speed setup for bicycle and reckless skill
and All rounder so you have the 100 stamina..

Try not to use the skill (Reckless ) before a turn..
Use it on the straights ..
Use Dash a lot..
Press A to activate the skill after turning but make sure no one is in front of you.

Kuma12345

Jul 29, 2017
Make sure all clothing is on ...
Exhibition Level is 3 or Higher..

So go around half naked for a while till you get to level 3...

On a different note I just finished playing and can't wait for the next update..

Edit: Something to help with stats...
View attachment 545767
Y
I already did everything you say but I still can't, I have the same problem as the other person
the level of exhibition that I have is 23 and still it doesn't work

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Is there anyway to remove the Mosaics.
Haha, sadly no, as this is a Japanese game, it follow Japanese's laws on censorship.
All the pictures files in this game have their mosaics censor directly printed.
Which mean it can't simply be edited in an image software to remove them.

Only way would be to acquire the original psd files of the dev, or if he decide to release the game on international market and as such he'd be allowed to release an uncensored version (depending on the laws of the various countries who'd get acces to such a version).
Or if a fan took the job of editing, removing and redrawing the pictures files. And sharing them.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I feel like an idiot. I like the basic idea of the game. I remember that in Flash Cycling 1 in randomly stumbled into the breakthrough for all the real fun.

Here I am wandering aimlessly, totally having no clue how to progress. Now I have accumulated a gameplay of two hours (!!!) without getting anywheere. Stats seem promising, an yes, they rise, BUT ... nothing ever happens. The guide does not really help, even after translation.

E.g. is it better to have her get caught when flashing or rather not?

I totally understood that the girl will wear gradually less cloting. I can't even get her to do her ride without a bra (under that bike stuff, of course...). It's embarrassing. I really would appreciate some hints.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Haha, sadly no, as this is a Japanese game, it follow Japanese's laws on censorship.
All the pictures files in this game have their mosaics censor directly printed.
Which mean it can't simply be edited in an image software to remove them.

Only way would be to acquire the original psd files of the dev, or if he decide to release the game on international market and as such he'd be allowed to release an uncensored version (depending on the laws of the various countries who'd get acces to such a version).
Or if a fan took the job of editing, removing and redrawing the pictures files. And sharing them.
Well I believe there are 'ways' to remove mosaics from censored images but it requires a good understanding of how to draw and a desire to go in and redo every image. I have heard rumors of programs that supposedly remove censors from images however I have never tried them and quite frankly I don't think we have algorithms that powerful yet to do it justice.

Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Well I believe there are 'ways' to remove mosaics from censored images but it requires a good understanding of how to draw and a desire to go in and redo every image. I have heard rumors of programs that supposedly remove censors from images however I have never tried them and quite frankly I don't think we have algorithms that powerful yet to do it justice.
Yes indeed, I've seen thread here dedicated to a software used to automatically uncensor games made with unity I think ? But I never really went further than that and I don't really know how it works neither the quality it would have ^^'
But I guess that since such a program exist, that we need to never underestimate the energy and time some really motivated humans with skills can give for adult stuff when they really want it ^^

Klaas Reyms

Sep 28, 2018
Something many seem to not notice is the Full In Game Guide for all Events. Just selcect the Help Notes and the if you wanna follow the Main Events or Side Events and you get specific Stat and Locations Infors for an Event to happen. Mostly you need to be dressed or wear the School Uniform for some.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
, shouldn't be too long.
Read that it should be finished this week-end, hopefully a release next week, then I'll translate.
Don't hesitate to spam me with the mistakes / errors / problems / untranslated text you found while playing. I'll use this new version to correct as far as I can ^^'

• Love
Reactions: ranfar5
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes