ThisIsHereNow

Aug 28, 2017
To the kind souls that told us how to get Main Event 3 to happen thank you!

And I feel like I can give a honest review for the game after sinking my teeth in for a few hours.
I really am glad to see a second installment for Flash Cycling. I loved the first game and really wanted more games like it when I was first playing it.
Having loaded this game up for the first time I was really pleased to see the UI overhaul. The animations give it a lot of depth and the main story is a huge improvement from the previous game. Honestly for a RPG maker game I'm excited to see passion and effort put into these types games and it shows here. (Other titles I've come across really turn me off when RPGMaker assets are the whole game and no real plot.)
Great work and I happily await to see what happens with this series. <3

Reactions: Stompai

Bakuru

May 20, 2019
so im wondering if I glitched out the game or not because I didn't get the diuretic after the public wetting scene

Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
so im wondering if I glitched out the game or not because I didn't get the diuretic after the public wetting scene
Nope, nothing wrong, this game doesn't have an inventory/item system so to speak like in usual rpgm games. Everything is in the tool menu and diuretic medicine isn't a part of it, at least not in the actual version of the game.
Maybe later depending on the dev if he choose to create more scene with this fetish

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Haha yeah, that flash camping game was so badly optimised ^^', but don't worry it's not just your computer, not bragging but even the warship I consider my computer had a hard time making that game smooth.
You can call flash camping a test of the dev at using high res cg to make animation.
This one is a lot more smooth than the previous

Thanks a lot, I didn't check that thread in a long time, gonna update the op ^^
your message, it was true, but then again, it was still a bit slow, especially when opening menus, but I've seen worse from RPG games that do less than it

NoBad

Apr 13, 2018
This plays way better than the first game. I also prefer the girl in this one, too.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
girl in one was already a blonde, I actually like this chestnut color for her hair, it matches with her overall look while blonde would make it "gal" and black would... not fit so much with her face now that I'm used to it ^^'

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
You need to get caught exposing yourself before the event. Run naked around the toilet for a while and then do the event. Mind you, you might or might not get it at the first try, just keep repeating until you get it xD
my thanks friend

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Okay sorry i'll try to explain in a better way. Usually wine is not optimized to run 64bit softwares of windows but they recently released a new version that can run those programs. This is Wine Stable and you can get it at the download link i the other post. After this try to run the game using Wine Stable (it will automatically check if some content package is required and will download it). To be more clear you have to right click the game and choose "Open with" and select Wine Stable. If you have other issues (may it be crush or not aligned pictures or something else) most probably is due to your wine directory not updated. So you have to download git from his official site (2nd link) and install it. After open terminal and place the command line "git clone git://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git" so it will update your wine directory.
So I did this, and nothing happened. No screen pops up. Even tried wineskin. Game crashes when I get on the bike.

Right now I'm going to try downloading the Mac demo from dlsite, and replace the data folder in it with the data folder from here.

Sinastra

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger main event 6? Followed the hint guide but still nothing. Was able to trigger events that had similar conditions.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes