Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I loved first game, it was really funny. Maybe a bit grindy (because you have to win races, train your leg) but it didn't bothered me at all. I hope this will be even better than the first one. Hope i'm gonna fix this picture problem soon. Anyway i checked and i don't know why but this kind of games (i think the ones who requires rpgmaker MV) give me problems about standing picture and animation. Do you guys have any suggestions ?
Even if rpgm look simple and "small" it's actually a not very optimized game engine ^^'. The problem might be on the side of your computer. Mine is using a 1080ti and it work perfect, I don't know about yours though.
My advices would be as follow :
- Try putting the game on your main hard drive (C: .) instead of stocking one.
- See if the game program is running with your most powerful graphic card instead of basic one of your pc (if you have several)
- In the game settings (in main menu, before launching a new game or loading a save), try activating the "monitor fps sync" option. It helped me stabilize the animations because my monitor frame rate was too high for the game so the animation (and the whole game actually...) were playing 2-3 times faster than intended ^^'
- Make sure your computer is set to japanese locale (in region/ language setting of windows)
- last, make sure you have the rpgm mv RTS package installed on your computer (search for them on google if you don't)

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I like this game but after playing for a while I can't seem to get the "violated" scene at all
There are few like these since it's not the main theme of the game, try the karaoke, cafe, dream scenes.
Also for more "groping" rather than "violated" try walking around while showing some skin (S, A, Shift+A, Shift+S) and after a couple of npc saw you (with "!" icon) try changing maps.

Reactions: Rizo
D

Deleted member 119819

Yes, I was already aware of the way H.H.Works releases his game ^^' . As stated in op, this is already v1.11 , there were already 4 updates ever since v1.0 that was released 10 days ago.

But, I fail to see why I should have waited to translate. I don't think there is anything blocking me from merging what I already translated to any new version released, and then translating the new content of each update on top of that.
I started translating the game on V1.03 before updating once to V1.10 and then again to V1.11. ^^
I mean its one you. But why bother with every update. You will have very small and very big ones relatively close to each other. Might as well just wait until he completes it and then translate everything in one go. That's at least what I would do but hey to each their own.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I mean its one you. But why bother with every update. You will have very small and very big ones relatively close to each other. Might as well just wait until he completes it and then translate everything in one go. That's at least what I would do but hey to each their own.
Yeah, that's mostly for personal reason I didn't want to wait ^^ , I translated mainly for myself so I could play earlier to this game since I'm a big H.H.Works fan. I consider this the main game (since the main background story actually reach the end in this first release) and any future update, I'll consider them as bonus dlc content for side story / event.
Now that I'm done translating this biggest part, I'll be able to maybe pick a new project and go back to translate the future updates faster (since less content) once they are released.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Can someone please pin down more or less the basics how to play this? I like it to some extend, but I have absolutely no idea what the game asks me to do.

Is there some logic to it or is it totally random?

(Same goes for Flash Cycling No. 1 - enjoyed it without getting why I got ahead in the game.)

Reactions: Stompai

xort

Jun 1, 2017
*Reasonable suggestions*
I believe that most of the slow downs with RPG MV (and older) is CPU bound. With Win10 you can check your CPU and GPU load with the task manager to get a feel for what is your bottleneck. The most common cause of slow downs are laptop computers that have weak processors further limited by aggressive power saving modes.
Some people do still have computers that are just dying for some optimization to reduce needless bloat and CPU load.

The game engine also has some limits such as showing many sprites quickly like an attack that stacks 20+ attack sprite sets that have a 6 frames of animation each. Or doing line of sight detection for many detectors on a map. While a modern gaming rig can show that without even a flinch, the game engine just doesn't do it well.

Although it does potentially lead to bragging rights like, My build is so OP that I hit the enemy so hard it crashed the game.

The first question anyone having performance issues should ask is what does my task manager say. Then think about your computer if it's a laptop or a desktop and what sort of CPU you have in it.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Hmm... No fully controller support which makes it difficult to play if you want to lean back and use the controller. And it has a somewhat slower progression then the first one. Don't know what I should think of it one and a half hour into the game....

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes