xort

Jun 1, 2017
I'm using a craptop but the game still doesn't drain that much of my CPU according to the task manager and yet I have horrible stuttering
How much does it use? You might be hitting the limit on one core of your CPU which is effectively maxed for the purpose of the game.

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
the only thing i remember of the game after a session
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
serioulsy there are loading everywhere ! even after saving !! luckily the game is good

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Yeah, there isn't much logic to it ^^ , Mostly just a main background story with main events, slowing unlocking more actions as well as scattered sub events around the game.
There are some hints given ingame about actions you can do here and there.
There is also a "Instruction & guides [Read First]" folder included in the archive. With a "Instructions, keymap, basics, read first" html file which link to the basic guide of the game. It's japanese but right click-translate should be enough to understand the main gist
Ah, thanks! The translation hint was great! My japanese is limited to be able to purchase worn panties, this might help :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stompai

Overt Ninja

Dec 31, 2018
How much does it use? You might be hitting the limit on one core of your CPU which is effectively maxed for the purpose of the game.
My CPU usage when only playing this game and nothing else major hovers around 10%~, it never goes above 20%.
It's improved a little bit recent though for some reason I can't quite pin down.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
was the only RPGM I've played from dlsite that kept my processor busy this much. And it's still a much better game compared to H.H.WORKS... works? I dunno, character customization had more depth, the gameplay wasn't the run-of-the-mill RPGMAKER format and more faptastic overall.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Hi, i'm using Mac as well. For RPGM games i usually us a virtual machine that emulate windows but with this one is more complicated. Anyway there is a way to do it if u have enough patience ^^'.
You have to download Wine Stable from Wine official site and install it on your mac. Dunno if this is enough for the game to start but just in case i downloaded Git from it's site and update all Wine directory by command line.

Wine Stable:
Git :
Command to use in terminal :
So exactly what are you supposed to do? None of your instructions are very intuitive. Neither are the websites.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
When I try to launch this game, the window pops up something about chrome extension. Haven't seen that before on an RPGM game so does anyone know how to fix?

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
When I try to launch this game, the window pops up something about chrome extension. Haven't seen that before on an RPGM game so does anyone know how to fix?
That's indeed really strange since this game, or rpgm in general doesn't have any connection with internet or chrome unless the dev create one for things such as linking to his site, twitter etc...
Having spent a lot of time directly in the game program, I can confirm there is no such thing in this one.
That's the first time I hear about this issue, most of time it's issues about trying to launch without setting the computer to Japanese locale.
My guess would be that there was a problem during your download and the archive you got was incomplete or corrupted.
Or that you don't have the correct RTP package to launch the game.

Try making sure you have the correct rtp package, re-download the game and this time try extracting it to your main ssd C.

Found this on the game's page on dlsite : " * If an error occurs when uncompressing files, please decompress directly under the drive, such as under the C drive. "

AAAAndonio

Jul 26, 2017
So exactly what are you supposed to do? None of your instructions are very intuitive. Neither are the websites.
Okay sorry i'll try to explain in a better way. Usually wine is not optimized to run 64bit softwares of windows but they recently released a new version that can run those programs. This is Wine Stable and you can get it at the download link i the other post. After this try to run the game using Wine Stable (it will automatically check if some content package is required and will download it). To be more clear you have to right click the game and choose "Open with" and select Wine Stable. If you have other issues (may it be crush or not aligned pictures or something else) most probably is due to your wine directory not updated. So you have to download git from his official site (2nd link) and install it. After open terminal and place the command line "git clone git://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git" so it will update your wine directory.

Reactions: RedRob

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
i kinda have a hard time trying to trigger the toilet park 3 scene since the hint told me "to get caught" but i've been doing the event for bunch of times and it still won't trigger
anyone have an idea how to do it?
1581001154297.png

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
i kinda have a hard time trying to trigger the toilet park 3 scene since the hint told me "to get caught" but i've been doing the event for bunch of times and it still won't trigger
anyone have an idea how to do it?
View attachment 542682
You need to get caught exposing yourself before the event. Run naked around the toilet for a while and then do the event. Mind you, you might or might not get it at the first try, just keep repeating until you get it xD

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
A game with a focus on exhibitionism and actual game mechanics?
Well thats rare....

>game then goes and proceeds into prostitution and gang bang territory anyway.
Cant say Im surprised...maybe one of these days we will get a game that doesnt throw exhibitionism and being a slut into the same hat...not today tho.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
A game with a focus on exhibitionism and actual game mechanics?
Well thats rare....

>game then goes and proceeds into prostitution and gang bang territory anyway.
Cant say Im surprised...maybe one of these days we will get a game that doesnt throw exhibitionism and being a slut into the same hat...not today tho.
Check this game out - it's mainly focused on exhibitionism and the main character getting more and more perverted without throwing prostitution and gang bangs into the mix(apart from one dream sequence, but that doesn't really count)

https://f95zone.to/threads/i-love-exposure-the-game-v1-0-revorious.36389/

It's also by the same translator(that's how I found out about it) and he did a damn good job. I also recommend going through the first few pages and downloading the translation for the medals. I might actually post the game with all the fixes in that thread sometime later.

EDIT: Done. You can download that version, if you want.

I decided to upload a game with both deniboo's medals translation and heartbreaker's fix for the broken Maki medal trigger. Game should be fully translated now and working with no bugs. (All the hard work was done by the original translator, Stompai,
and the people mentioned above. The only thing I did was apply their fixes to the game)

Google Drive

Last edited:
Reactions: Stompai and Saraf

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Check this game out - it's mainly focused on exhibitionism and the main character getting more and more perverted without throwing prostitution and gang bangs into the mix(apart from one dream sequence, but that doesn't really count)

https://f95zone.to/threads/i-love-exposure-the-game-v1-0-revorious.36389/

It's also by the same translator(that's how I found out about it) and he did a damn good job. I also recommend going through the first few pages and downloading the translation for the medals. I might actually post the game with all the fixes in that thread sometime later.

EDIT: Done. You can download that version, if you want.
Sounds promising enough,gonna give it a go once time permits.
Thanks for the tip and effort.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I'd love to play this, but if going off a certain camping game tells me anything, my laptop is too shit
Haha yeah, that flash camping game was so badly optimised ^^', but don't worry it's not just your computer, not bragging but even the warship I consider my computer had a hard time making that game smooth.
You can call flash camping a test of the dev at using high res cg to make animation.
This one is a lot more smooth than the previous

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot, I didn't check that thread in a long time, gonna update the op ^^

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes