bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
is this improved version from the first one?
i mean yeah the first one is kinda.. meh to me..

Bakuru

May 20, 2019
"your file was not found it may have been moved or deleted" that's what comes up when I start the game

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I can't seem to get past the second race. Am I doing something wrong cause I keep running out of stamina.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I can't seem to get past the second race. Am I doing something wrong cause I keep running out of stamina.
Train more to get more stamina, never let it drop to 0 during the race, so stop sprinting when it comes close to that, or else she will go really slow.
You can also buy some drink at the bike shop that fills up the stamina when you press D I think it was.

Reactions: taglag and Rasc

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Sigh why is this mtl? Specifically if the original was translated now no one is going to actually translate this

Klaas Reyms

Sep 28, 2018
i want to full save pls?
I can advise you to not just get a full save as the Game has a very good Function called Help Notes whcih point out specific locations of Events and you will miss out on the Game Mechanics and dont understand most of them if you do not play the Events. Getting Main Story done is pretty easy in about 2 Hours.

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone guide me regarding save editor switches and variable are in chinese lanaguage so how can i change it to english and which points i want to change to unlock everything ...

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes