olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Most common thing in 1, 2 and S is ... bike shop. 1 and 2 is about bike races and exposure. S is 3rd game where there is no races but you are streaming your public exposures.
Sometimes you see girls from other games in each game (protagonist of 2nd is student council president, protag od S is treasurer (?) and protag of 1rst is student there).

1st is fully human translated but quite simple, 2nd is machine translated and more complex, S is machine AI translated, most complex but ... buggy as hell.

You don't need to know what happened in other games -> story is almost completely unrelated.

• Wow
Reactions: HoesMad24x

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
exhibition academy is part of the pack to, same (school-academy) i think she finds the council president and gets in to exhibition play too

• Wow
Reactions: HoesMad24x

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
Edit: the lightweight mode is the frame rate lock option in the main menu. It solves most lags if turned off. Default is on.

What specs are you guys running this game with? I have 6GB RAM and an integrated GPU(laptop) and when streaming it could reach 1 frame per 2 seconds. This is my first time encountering an RPGM game that is this heavy.

Also when I read the dlsite description, the dev mentioned a "lightweight mode"? Which is it? I tried to ease the lag by lessening the NPC and livechat frequency. Should I also disable that breath and mini text in the potrait?

Last edited:

Foxfiend

Oct 19, 2018
We need a 4th game with good translation that lets you choose what protagonist to mess around as.
The true Avengers event.
They already made a game where you can create a custom character, so it would PROBABLY be possible. I could see something like a game where you can switch between characters. Like they form a Secret Exhibition Club. The progression of the game could actually be you recruiting additional members into the club.

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
exhibition academy is part of the pack to, same (school-academy) i think she finds the council president and gets in to exhibition play too
I think the order is flash cycle ride 1 was first initially (as it was when they were still on vx ace)
Then they moved to rpgm mv with flash camping -> exhibitionist academy -> flash cycle ride 2 (with cameo from flash cycle 1) -> flash cycle side. And in the same universe is republic of baldheimer at the same time of flash cycle ride 2 (one of the people from school goes into virtual world game).
It’s probably possible to have them make a collab game, FCR2 and FCSS are already pretty close. And the programming for the standing picture shouldn’t be an issue as they both use the same picture numbers for the common events.

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Img error when trying to laydown in the station area.

These are in ver 1.01.
Add the missing image files from @luchettodj94's bugfix zip fixes.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not
"In place like this" event
View attachment 3468889
This is and issue where they've called the wrong image.
Go into commonevents.json in the data folder.
Go to line 257
Find this section (can just search MEV10 and find the second one that shows up on line 257)

["\"I'll do it. ......♡\""]},{"code":108,"indent":0,"parameters":["#キーでポーズ変更?"]},{"code":408,"indent":0,"parameters":["#アニメCG表示仰向け Aルートは最後まで表示 Bは逃げるとこで立ち絵に変更"]},{"code":121,"indent":0,"parameters":[52,52,0]},{"code":122,"indent":0,"parameters":[581,581,0,0,520]},{"code":122,"indent":0,"parameters":[582,582,0,0,-650]},{"code":108,"indent":0,"parameters":["##############################################"]},{"code":356,"indent":0,"parameters":["PA_INIT 10 6 連番 0"]},{"code":231,"indent":0,"parameters":[21,"MEV10_1_ky1_00000",0,1,581,582,100,100,255,0]}

Change the MEV10_1_ky1_00000 to MEV10_2_ky1_00000
This should fix your issue. (just don't change both the MEV10_1_ky_00000 image calls as the first one in the event is correct)
This issue is still in 1.04 so needs to be fixed on the newest version.

Here is what I think is the newest version of the game
v.104
It has more bugs fixed, like for example you can actually start the Live events now. Unfortunately the most gameplay affecting bug is still not fixed. The Cycle Spots are still broken and won't give you any viewers. Speaking of which I don't even think anyone ever mentioned that here in the thread? But yeah cycle spot scenes supposed to give you followerss, A LOT of them. For reference I tried it on the Japanese version, after triggering a scene just once it gave me 3000 followers! Getting followers is not supposed to be very hard. Are there any heroes here by any chance that could figure out a a fix for it? At the very least it would be nice if someone could contact the devs and report the bug, it seems they are still working on further updates for the game.
There is nothing in the cycling spot common event in the js. to indicate increase in viewers nor followers after seeing a cycling spot event. I can add it in manually: I.e. at the end of viewing a scene: viewer count +3000 if you like? Adding 3000 followers mid event is possible but usually follower count is only meant to go up after the calculation at the end of the stream.

Looks like they've fixed the rank up system event at least. Still needs the missing image files from @luchettodj94's bugfix zip. Theres still the odd syntax errors as well

Foxfiend

Oct 19, 2018
There is nothing in the cycling spot common event in the js. to indicate increase in viewers nor followers after seeing a cycling spot event. I can add it in manually: I.e. at the end of viewing a scene: viewer count +3000 if you like? Adding 3000 followers mid event is possible but usually follower count is only meant to go up after the calculation at the end of the stream.
Have you tried checking the files without the English patch applied? You are definitely supposed to get followers at the end calculation.
Also sorry, that was just a rough testing from me. I did a bit more in depth testing for it. So each cycling spot you interact with get exactly 300 followers. When I hit the 7th spot did a flashing event and the cycle spot score at the end calculation was 3000. So you clearly get more followers for the events. But hold on I discovered something even weirder.
So that was on a pure blank Japanese version. For curiosity I took my saves from the English patched one and put them into the Japanese version. And for some reason the cycle spots only gave one follower? I tried the opposite and put a japanese save into the english and the same happened, cycle spots got me one follower. Soooo somehow the followers you get from cycle spots is tied to the save files? I am very confused by all that.

Now this is unrelated but I figured out the cause of actual permanent game breaking bugs in the game.
1) If you get caught by a security guard it will bug out your clothing status, so no matter what you do it will not change. I could not find any way to fix it. So if you are caught by a security guard you have to reload your save.
2) If you are using the special vibrator pose do NOT ever end the pose in an exposed state. In the exact same way it will break your clothing status and everyone will always see you as you are flashing.

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Have you tried checking the files without the English patch applied? You are definitely supposed to get followers at the end calculation.
Also sorry, that was just a rough testing from me. I did a bit more in depth testing for it. So each cycling spot you interact with get exactly 300 followers. When I hit the 7th spot did a flashing event and the cycle spot score at the end calculation was 3000. So you clearly get more followers for the events. But hold on I discovered something even weirder.
So that was on a pure blank Japanese version. For curiosity I took my saves from the English patched one and put them into the Japanese version. And for some reason the cycle spots only gave one follower? I tried the opposite and put a japanese save into the english and the same happened, cycle spots got me one follower. Soooo somehow the followers you get from cycle spots is tied to the save files? I am very confused by all that.

Now this is unrelated but I figured out the cause of actual permanent game breaking bugs in the game.
1) If you get caught by a security guard it will bug out your clothing status, so no matter what you do it will not change. I could not find any way to fix it. So if you are caught by a security guard you have to reload your save.
2) If you are using the special vibrator pose do NOT ever end the pose in an exposed state. In the exact same way it will break your clothing status and everyone will always see you as you are flashing.
If it’s definitely 300 followers (not viewers but followers) I've checked the untranslated version as well now and can't see anything in there. Number of followers is variable 5 (views is variable 4). Cycle spot event is "id 207" in commonevents.json (208 is the event that places the cycle spots, 209 is the random encounters on the cycle spots). I can't see anywhere at all of any increase in variable 5 on that line (common event). It can be added on if you like but the only event that changes the follower numbers (outside of EV events) is the end calculation event (id 114) which occurs at the conclusion of a stream.

Your saves between japanese and english are likely the game not reading the variables written in a different language on the save file so won't calculate things correctly

Those last 2 points look like are fixable: I think its the order in which the game turns off switch 420 (which translates to do not tamper with exposure variables switch) which is what events use to stop random changes in exposure variables during the event. I haven't been able to replicate your bug tbh. But it may be due to the order of how the police event and the vibrator event end. It runs the common event 6 (exposure variables) (which take a snap shot of whether you're exposure in your state or not) before switching off the do not tamper switch. Switching the order or just adding another exposure variable common event to the end of the event would probably work.

If you go to line 218 and find this section at the end of it:
{"code":121,"indent":1,"parameters":[413,413,1]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":404,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"name":"【---】警官に捕まった","switchId":1,"trigger":0},

Change it to:
{"code":121,"indent":1,"parameters":[413,413,1]}{"code":117,"indent":1,"parameters":[6]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":404,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"name":"【---】警官に捕まった","switchId":1,"trigger":0},

(the change is adding a common event 6 at the end with the "{"code":117,"indent":1,"parameters":[6]}") Might fix your issue.

As for your special vibrator pose. I'm not sure which common event that is but the fix should be similar once if this one works for the police event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxfiend

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Here is what I think is the newest version of the game
The Cycle Spots are still broken and won't give you any viewers. Speaking of which I don't even think anyone ever mentioned that here in the thread? But yeah cycle spot scenes supposed to give you followerss, A LOT of them. For reference I tried it on the Japanese version, after triggering a scene just once it gave me 3000 followers! Getting followers is not supposed to be very hard. Are there any heroes here by any chance that could figure out a a fix for it? At the very least it would be nice if someone could contact the devs and report the bug, it seems they are still working on further updates for the game.
I've mention this already in my extensive bug list, this stats was present in the 1.0 but was causing game to freeze in random spots, in the 1.01 dev decided to remove it since i guess he wasn't able to fix it (lmao), as far i know in my list is not cover only couple of missing textures (like in one of park event that you will follow a red mark), too much time is passed anyway to me to rememeber correctly, and probably stuff i didn't test that were actually fixed in later version (like viriginity loss with the vibrator).

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes