dininter

Sep 8, 2022
I didn't run into any issues on 1.0.0 except some looping audio bugs.
The rest is working properly.
Someone is bound to upload the new one soon.
in 10 minutes I caught: the keys do not work during the broadcast, there is no picture (exit from the home station, circle below exit, between houses), the phone (menu) broke not to close or open something, when you are grabbed by the keys then press then no

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
in 10 minutes I caught: the keys do not work during the broadcast, there is no picture (exit from the home station, circle below exit, between houses), the phone (menu) broke not to close or open something, when you are grabbed by the keys then press then no
Huh.. that's a lot of bugs right away.
Here's the latest version:

It's exactly as I got it from DLSite so you'll have to copy the English www from the Patch folder.
Report this post so it gets pushed on the OP.

Edit: Also if you're able, support the dev. They have a whole series of games like this.
It's not super common for exhibitionism to be game mechanic/kink you can grow instead of an isolated event.

Last edited:

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Pixeldrain
It's exactly as I got it from DLSite so you'll have to copy the English www from the Patch folder.

Edit: Also if you're able, support the dev. They have a whole series of games like this.
It's not super common for exhibitionism to be game mechanic/kink you can grow instead of an isolated event.
Do you have a link that isn't pixeldrain? It's one of the many websites I can't access for some reason.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Pixeldrain

you sure is the latest? it say 1.01 while last should be 1.11 if I'm not wrong

Edit: nvm, the dev choose some weird numerations but it wrote in the notes that the 1.01 is the latest. thx.

Edit 2: the game is still affected by some bugs..
- Sometimes when you open the menu it won't load causing the game to get stuck,
- while in bicycle and you get a chain of events after reachining orgams you might get stuck, is possible to removing the ride with Q and get unstuck (is anyway annoying and you have to enter into a building to use again the bike),
- on the street after you get in a chain of events after reachining orgams might get you stuck, pressing actions buttons might get you unstuck if you have enough excitement (A, shit A, etc, you will still need to enter into a building to ride the bicycle),
- some events might leave you exposed even if the preview will show you full clothed (to fix you have to undress and dress again, you will need enough excitement to do so),
- some shops menu still don't have the back button and so you are forced to buy something,
- item/consume other if there's nothing in the invenctory will cause you to get stuck and you have to use the mouse (perhaps was single case),
- bicycle + exposure spot might cause game to get stuck,
- rank up events (blue) will flash and then disappear depending where you completed (pc is a no go, ranking up with closet will get you to get it but do not open the menu before doing that or will cause it to disappear),
- club will get you stuck inside once you start the minigame (I guess there should be the owner/manger to end the event that however is absent) (fixed with the bugfix thx to Sleepy_Head),
- randomly text of the live stream can stick to the screen (you have to accept another live and get a text to hide, perhaps can be also solved with the settings/refresh),
- randomly figures of ppl during the bench/train might stick on the screen depending of the position when you quit (to hide you have to accept another event, perhaps can be also solved with the settings/refresh),
- supine on exposure spot and touching will give a missing image by a mtl error (fixed with the bugfix thx to Sleepy_Head, fixed by luchettodj94 (me) ),
- supine on exposure spot while having cloth lifted will give a missing image by a mtl error (fixed with the bugfix thx to luchettodj94 (me), hinted by LLz)
-cumming naked on train (perhaps touching) will give a missing image by a mtl error (fixed with the bugfix thx to luchettodj94 (me) )
- live events won't appear by a mtl error (fixed with the bugfix thx to Songout),
- panty-less walking (live event) doesn't have choices ( is still possible to avoid being cought manually),
- open bicycle ride (live event) will get you to get stuck if you choose to stay still,
- bicycle ride to show off my pants (live event) won't appear again on the map once you watch it once,
- night stroll (live event) not present in the map (actually is placed in the city back alley),
- meat lavatory experience (main event) is on east of the city station and not where it was specified,

At least seem the freeze while getting the checkpoints during the live is resolved...
(But the dev fixed it by removing the counts from the stream results so it will be always 0 xD)

How to apply the bugfix:
Simply extract the www folder in the game folder and overwrite when asked.

Since I've ended the game I've add also the Full save, enjoy!

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
capture.png

Game content
Updated to the latest version 1.01.
An English translation patch has been added to both the main unit and the trial version.
Please see the attached text file for details.

Reactions: genesis23

veron109

Feb 22, 2021
Anyone has a full save file for this one? Im tired of losing progress cuz of random crashes.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Do you have a link that isn't pixeldrain? It's one of the many websites I can't access for some reason.

Can't put it on Mediafire or Mega cos they yell at me lol.
You should look into that with your ISP or use a VPN though.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
the jap version too is bugged... if you press others on the water bottle, the game freezes.
i have no idea what content is behind that option, but i suppose we need to wait for a better fixed version.
Too bad, i really love this genre.

Songout

Dec 25, 2020
Where is the "vacant lot" for some events?
It should be in the circled location here:
1709341116084.png
However, this event just...doesn't exist in the english AI translation for some reason. See :
1709341155738.png
However the event is translated through Common Events, so I just took the Event from the JP version and added it back to the map. Attatched the file, just extract it to www/data

Someone should add the fix to OP

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Maybe it's my pc, but the club is still bugged with that patch.

EDIT: Looked at the files, it's not my pc, the event is just bugged.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes