Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
It's not gonna be fixed anytime soon I bet.
I just did a hotfix (just pasted the guy in the event map), but you have to be careful when starting the event since it undresses her before the event start so if someone is looking at her, the game freezes. I don't know how to change the priority (moving her to the event map first and undress her later). There is no problem when the event ends since all the random people who can see her disappear.
Paste it inside data.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Any info on how to resolve the missing images issue (particularly when you do the sit on floor with spread legs exposure spots in any condition that's not default, like having your hoodie up or having been smeared on previously)

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Any info on how to resolve the missing images issue (particularly when you do the sit on floor with spread legs exposure spots in any condition that's not default, like having your hoodie up or having been smeared on previously)
You will need to buy (or pirate) RPGMaker MV, learn how to use it, find the error and fix it yourself because the game is coded like a Gyu game (spaghetti code).

• Sad
Reactions: charlez

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
I might be good at breaking game, but I'm litterally stuck after bronze rank and don't have any event outside my house xD

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
nop i didnt go away with the update
That fails because that image literally don't exist. I will try to check if the picture never existed in the first place or if the AI official translator messed up and renamed the file to look for.

EDIT: Another hotfix.
Go to www->data->img->picture.
Find the png "tachi_a_migiude_o_png"
Rename that file as "tachi_a_migiude_um.png"

Last edited:
Reactions: charlez

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
I might be good at breaking game, but I'm litterally stuck after bronze rank and don't have any event outside my house xD
The rank up is bugged too. You can't get above a certain follower limit because it's bugged. You can force the rank up in the room next to it and interact with the shelf. That will make the event to rank up appear in her room.
About the events, use the guide option in her phone. That tells you how to unlock more events. The first live event is bugged, but Songout fixed it here. https://f95zone.to/threads/flashcyclingside-s-v1-01-h-h-works.197132/post-13098353

The club minievent is also bugged, but I did a hotfix here https://f95zone.to/threads/flashcyclingside-s-v1-01-h-h-works.197132/post-13098628 (it's still bugged, but it can be played at least).

The scene in which she lays on her back on the ground is bugged too when she tries to fondle her chest. The hot fix is here https://f95zone.to/threads/flashcyclingside-s-v1-01-h-h-works.197132/post-13099028

The game is a bugged mess.

Reactions: The Penguin

Iru

Jun 16, 2018
Exhibitionist that can actually get fucked when caught? Now that's rare, usually it's just "Oh no, they saw me, run away".
Game itself is pretty good, but those bugs are killing me...

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
I took one for the team and bought the game last night. Any ideas for where to upload it? I don't want any of my accounts on shit to get banned. Latest update on DLSite says bugfixes, I'll let you more knowledgeable folks test and see if the same issues still persist.

Edit: It appears that the patched version thats included with the game doesn't receive any of the updates. Therefore applying the patch just resets everything back to the patch's version. We'll need the people that have helped us in this thread to make this game salvageable

Last edited:

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
I took one for the team and bought the game last night. Any ideas for where to upload it? I don't want any of my accounts on shit to get banned. Latest update on DLSite says bugfixes, I'll let you more knowledgeable folks test and see if the same issues still persist.

Edit: It appears that the patched version thats included with the game doesn't receive any of the updates. Therefore applying the patch just resets everything back to the patch's version. We'll need the people that have helped us in this thread to make this game salvageable

Heres the link.

charlez

Nov 5, 2017
That fails because that image literally don't exist. I will try to check if the picture never existed in the first place or if the AI official translator messed up and renamed the file to look for.

EDIT: Another hotfix.
Go to www->data->img->picture.
Find the png "tachi_a_migiude_o_png"
Rename that file as "tachi_a_migiude_um.png"
i did that and it started with a lot of other error for the pictures. Of course i started fixed them too
Thank you very much. I there a plece were I can learn this kind of "trick" for fixes?

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
If there's a bunch of pics that need to be renamed like that might be worth someone fixing them and doing all the other stuff in the thread and making that fixed version the OP.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
If there's a bunch of pics that need to be renamed like that might be worth someone fixing them and doing all the other stuff in the thread and making that fixed version the OP.
I'm already creating a pack, so once i get the other missing images i'll ask the mod to add it in the op.

You can find it here

Last edited:
Reactions: sgtsnicker
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes