The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
The rank up is bugged too. You can't get above a certain follower limit because it's bugged. You can force the rank up in the room next to it and interact with the shelf. That will make the event to rank up appear in her room.
About the events, use the guide option in her phone. That tells you how to unlock more events. The first live event is bugged, but Songout fixed it here. https://f95zone.to/threads/flashcyclingside-s-v1-01-h-h-works.197132/post-13098353

The club minievent is also bugged, but I did a hotfix here https://f95zone.to/threads/flashcyclingside-s-v1-01-h-h-works.197132/post-13098628 (it's still bugged, but it can be played at least).

The scene in which she lays on her back on the ground is bugged too when she tries to fondle her chest. The hot fix is here https://f95zone.to/threads/flashcyclingside-s-v1-01-h-h-works.197132/post-13099028

The game is a bugged mess.
Well, I literally don't have access to any event outside the house because I probably broke something, might need a new save before trying again x)

Reactions: genesis23

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I don't know how to change the priority (moving her to the event map first and undress her later).
You can actually check the code for the pool, so instead of trying to avoid the eyes of others they will simply ignore you, much like is happening with the swimsuit.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Well, I literally don't have access to any event outside the house because I probably broke something, might need a new save before trying again x)
I've explained already the problems you might encounter and how to fix (yes is the list, use the closet) + bugfix pack that we made together, you can find it here

Reactions: genesis23

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Can't seem to progress the event where she takes her bra and jacket off while cycling and she gets caught, you have to choose between running away or staying still.
If I run away it works but if I stay still it just gets stuck forever, I've pressed every button and nothing happens.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
I've explained already the problems you might encounter and how to fix (yes is the list, use the closet) + bugfix pack that we made together, you can find it here
There's quite a few more images that needs to be duplicated/renamed to resolve the missing image issue, though most of them follows the same naming issue; Copy and rename files with '_m' to substitute for missing file with '_sm', copy and rename files with '_o' to substitute for missing file with 'um'. (unsure if it's a naming error or missing file, but this appears to work without breaking anything else.

Also, try not to start livefeed while with a positive horniness value, it appears to always assume you had it at 0, which causes a desync with all the other activities which checks for said value.

Reactions: Banshee96

LaughingTuna

Mar 31, 2020
I'm wondering if this is a bug, but if you're getting harassed by sketchy people, such as the ones in the city's dangerous alley area, they will absolutely not put their dicks in the pussy or ass. I played around with the poses, and there're models and sequenced PNGs of dicks in the ass and pussy (achievable by prostituting and changing the pose mid-convo, albeit not perfect, e.g., sometimes, the dick will only appear for the ejaculation trigger, sometimes, it doesn't appear on the standing model). Thank you very much

siteindie

Jun 17, 2017
During City Station Men's Restroom Live event when I choose to hide, booth the timer counter and the game got stuck unable to open menu...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
There's quite a few more images that needs to be duplicated/renamed to resolve the missing image issue, though most of them follows the same naming issue; Copy and rename files with '_m' to substitute for missing file with '_sm', copy and rename files with '_o' to substitute for missing file with 'um'. (unsure if it's a naming error or missing file, but this appears to work without breaking anything else.

Also, try not to start livefeed while with a positive horniness value, it appears to always assume you had it at 0, which causes a desync with all the other activities which checks for said value.
Since I've complete the game no you won't need any renaming, just apply the pack I've created and you should be fine, this ofc if you extracted the game using jap encode.

About live feed, your excitement and the stream one have 2 different value, it doesn't matter if you are already in horny state, you will need to take anyway the checkpoints with the bike to enter in the mood for exphosure, you can check the level with your phone (pink bar)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'm wondering if this is a bug, but if you're getting harassed by sketchy people, such as the ones in the city's dangerous alley area, they will absolutely not put their dicks in the pussy or ass. I played around with the poses, and there're models and sequenced PNGs of dicks in the ass and pussy (achievable by prostituting and changing the pose mid-convo, albeit not perfect, e.g., sometimes, the dick will only appear for the ejaculation trigger, sometimes, it doesn't appear on the standing model). Thank you very much
Is just the way the game was created, tbh is in an unifished state, many things were made in to the game but doesn't have a purpose, es erotic act/exphosure, you can continue masturbating in front of a guy until until he get enough and leave (even tho the game say you might get attacked), stream from the pc also have only one mode, and various other stuff are basically only decorative. About the back alley ye like you said, the map is just set to high allert but they will behave exactly like any other place.

Reactions: LaughingTuna

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Can't seem to progress the event where she takes her bra and jacket off while cycling and she gets caught, you have to choose between running away or staying still.
If I run away it works but if I stay still it just gets stuck forever, I've pressed every button and nothing happens.
Already mentioned in the bugs log, this will should happen only in the live version.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Since I've complete the game no you won't need any renaming, just apply the pack I've created and you should be fine, this ofc if you extracted the game using jap encode.

About live feed, your excitement and the stream one have 2 different value, it doesn't matter if you are already in horny state, you will need to take anyway the checkpoints with the bike to enter in the mood for exphosure, you can check the level with your phone (pink bar)
I did do that but still had the image issues until I renamed some more images. It did not specifically affect completion, but affected optional exposure areas.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm not sure it's their best work but decent game.

I appreciate that these devs do a lot of new things with MV but man the engine is STRUGGLING, I wish they'd just try a different one already, one that can handle animations much better especially.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I did do that but still had the image issues until I renamed some more images. It did not specifically affect completion, but affected optional exposure areas.
What spots precisely and what you did? I might update the pack if there's something missing.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'm not sure it's their best work but decent game.

I appreciate that these devs do a lot of new things with MV but man the engine is STRUGGLING, I wish they'd just try a different one already, one that can handle animations much better especially.
Is not the engine the problem (you can really push it much futher up to have a full 3d world with dynamic fights) but the plugin the dev use, they are not working correctly however the dev is doing nothing to fix (same problems happen in any of his previous games).

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
What spots precisely and what you did? I might update the pack if there's something missing.
In the first area outside your house, head down to the exposure point that's not on a bench. Lift your hoodie, then try to use said exposure point.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes