• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sassan011

Jun 16, 2022
I don't know what happen, but when I'm inside de appartment and i get caught, a 3th one enters and then an error appears, I thought that the error was inside the appartment, but then happened on the bicycle

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Idk why but the game breaks if you turn character display off. Basically all options except exiting can't be done. And the character display still exists even if you turn it off which makes it kind of pointless. Also there seems to be quite a noticable lag when the character switches positions like looking forward and backward. It's probably because I'm using a potato laptop but that breaks immersion.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
The game is little broken lmao.
I've unlocked the "open legs" stance, I thought why don't I try it in the nearbie bench.. She become the "Conquetador of penises" xD

No seriously, if you get by one you'll never stop to attract more ppl or perhaps the same ones since the game will read both the bench scene and the outside world but without the possibily to stop.. Well somehow everything got resolved by a citation :p

Reactions: Eicosa

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Idk why but the game breaks if you turn character display off. Basically all options except exiting can't be done. And the character display still exists even if you turn it off which makes it kind of pointless. Also there seems to be quite a noticable lag when the character switches positions like looking forward and backward. It's probably because I'm using a potato laptop but that breaks immersion.
Nah, the lag is due bad optimization, many h.h.works games have this problems.

Guest user

Apr 13, 2023
I have been enjoying the game so far but there are 2 very annoying issues

1)the sucking dick sound effect will not go away no matter what I do, restarting game and turning off all ingame volume doesnt work

2)when you get groped by random npcs, how do you escape? I mashed every button and button combo on my keyboard but nothing works

(Game optimization is also shit)

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
I cannot get past Bronze Rank. It just locks at 50000 followers and no new events appear to progress :(
I'm having this problem with silver rank. I'm stuck at 100k followers exactly and can't fix it. Bookshelf doesn't work either.

Edit: For the random NPCS I've just been hitting space bar to get the arrow on the bar in the top right to fill up.

Rancelot666

May 6, 2022
can someone tell me how to trigger the "learning events "pls. i followed the guide but the EV trigger still didn't appear.

Rancelot666

May 6, 2022
I have been enjoying the game so far but there are 2 very annoying issues

1)the sucking dick sound effect will not go away no matter what I do, restarting game and turning off all ingame volume doesnt work

2)when you get groped by random npcs, how do you escape? I mashed every button and button combo on my keyboard but nothing works

(Game optimization is also shit)
just spam space. there are some explanations in the manual provided and there is que on the right upper corner of the screen when the mc get groped.

Reactions: TheByQ
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes