Others Flat & Fluffy [Demo] [Darkpilot inc.]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darksecret

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
itchiocapsule.png

Overview:
Flat & Fluffy is a simple jigsaw puzzle game with more then 100 different furry images.
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer: DBG STD / DarkPilot Inc. -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, French
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

This is my first videogame, I am really hoping to get your support and you would , even if you don't intend to buy it.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

screen__0001_Layer 4.jpg screen__0000_Layer 5.jpg screen__0000_Layer 6.png screen__0002_Layer 3.jpg screen__0003_Layer 2.jpg screen__0004_Layer 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
darksecret Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
If one would want to monetize stuff like this.... it should at least not be 'just another' among 500+ other jigsaws that does the exact same thing. It's just lazily copying a common template at this point.
Also, even worse with the OBVIOUSLY maximum lazy effort ai cg - I'm looking at you, 6-fingered hands!

darksecret

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Which is weird because furry models are the best out there, you could make very creative things with them.
There are more then 30 different species for furry girls out there. Also girls have different poses and angles. Like POV for example

ekis93

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 3481319
Need AI Games category, too many ai trash latter days.
Luckily they are pretty easy to spot, especially the furry AI art. They are pretty much all made with SD1.5 models which all use more or less the same images in their training data.

Also wanted to add that I'm not critiquing your game in this regard OP, I wish you all the best with your first game :)

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Luckily they are pretty easy to spot, especially the furry AI art. They are pretty much all made with SD1.5 models which all use more or less the same images in their training data.
1. Just filter out AI CG tag, there's no need to "spot" anything or create additional categories.
2. Furry SD 1.5 models are god tier when it comes to variety and flexibility. Just like with CGI in movies, you only spot the bad examples.

ekis93

Jul 2, 2022
1. Just filter out AI CG tag, there's no need to "spot" anything or create additional categories.
2. Furry SD 1.5 models are god tier when it comes to variety and flexibility. Just like with CGI in movies, you only spot the bad examples.
I'm sorry if I came off as overly negative, it's just that there are a lot of new options to play around with. You've got the new PDXL (pony diffusion XL) model that has insane word association and coherent anatomy. I've also heard that a new furry model based on the Cascade model type will be releaseing soon that will be on par with XL but with less vram requirement.

There are also new forks of Automatic1111's UI being created monthly. The current version of Forge practically halves the GPU requirement for genning 1024x1024 images.

There are so many new systems and models to play around with and I wish this would be reflected in the games being created with AI tools as well.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote