VN Ren'Py Fleeting Memories [Update 1] [Lyrical Artistry]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Women smoking is a big turnoff for me, but apart of that i liked to play this release. It would be heartbreaking if we have to leave one of the girls behind. I hope for a trouple path. I feel like it will go along naturally with the current dynamic.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment Mod

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's and did a few minor visual changes that compliment the look of this title. (Improved visibility)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image with a custom black brick version, name plate (which visually improves the preferences settings, as well fits the dark mode visual changes).
  • Edited the GUI.rpy file, …changed the dialog and name plate font size...(which visually improves the display of the dialog, and other text with this title).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out the story. Using edit mode by pressing alt m keys together.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which is used to display on screen hidden data that is behind SOME of the story choices, which can offer points and other game related info. (This is NOT a walk through, but can aid with knowing results of some of the story choices.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title in Dark Mode. (Mainly reduces eye strain for us older folks.)

Note: This mod compilation will not need regular updates, (providing no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)...it should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

screenshot0010.png
screenshot0029.png
screenshot0007.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
sure, man. That's what harem means in the first place.
If i do add it, u will surely see the tag in the future
as the game is now will there be any lesbian/girl on girl stuff including in a threesome and if so can that be avoided? Same question for if you where to add a harem option would we be able to avoid girl on girl even in threesome/group scenes?

Reactions: IRebel

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
no need to worry about that, man. Its just one point
I wanted to mention that I noticed during the the scene where Sizzle called MC at home while she was at the hotel, which ended in her fingering herself in front of her phone. Well I believe after that scene there are a few frame's out of order.

After Sizzle came in front of her phone, she then says to MC that she's tired and is going to bed. And right after that part, there are a few images of her in her PJ's, then she is seen undressing in front of her phone for a show, then it cuts to MC back home doing something else. I believe those few frames of her undressing should be before the drunken fingering event (the scene started with her already naked when the phone scene started).

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: IRebel

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fleeting Memories [Update 1] [Lyrical Artistry]

NOTE: First upload was bad, should be fixed now.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
enjoy the update can't wait to see more, will wait to start supporting dev. already support too many for me to keep going currently, if one other dev completes 180 on the game cancel and come here.

Reactions: Lyrical Artistry

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FleetingMemories-U1Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lyrical Artistry

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
as the game is now will there be any lesbian/girl on girl stuff including in a threesome and if so can that be avoided? Same question for if you where to add a harem option would we be able to avoid girl on girl even in threesome/group scenes?
There will be threesome MFF, scene in the game... and both the scene and any lesbian option (in the scene) would be optional and avoidable. As for harem, can't say anything at the moment

Reactions: goulet1995

Lyrical Artistry

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I wanted to mention that I noticed during the the scene where Sizzle called MC at home while she was at the hotel, which ended in her fingering herself in front of her phone. Well I believe after that scene there are a few frame's out of order.

After Sizzle came in front of her phone, she then says to MC that she's tired and is going to bed. And right after that part, there are a few images of her in her PJ's, then she is seen undressing in front of her phone for a show, then it cuts to MC back home doing something else. I believe those few frames of her undressing should be before the drunken fingering event (the scene started with her already naked when the phone scene started).

Regards.
yeah, I placed that 2 renders in there for the Gallery... cause Until I don't place those renders in a in-game scene, they wont be unlocked in the gallery. I had to go with it for now, cause haven't had the time to code the gallery tab from new at that time.

Lyrical Artistry

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
enjoy the update can't wait to see more, will wait to start supporting dev. already support too many for me to keep going currently, if one other dev completes 180 on the game cancel and come here.
glad to know u liked it enough, man

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Fleeting Memories [Update 1] [Lyrical Artistry]

Download android port
(108 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Reactions: Lyrical Artistry
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote