wahn128

Apr 2, 2019
hi having trouble at HellRealm quest found the tape but cant find the tome (grimoire) help plz
You can either get the tome from Eric (he finds it in the library if you save him), or you can find it yourself in the dark corner on the upper floor (that room in the southeast).

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
What are you talking about? The fruits are still there, the quest to give it to Helen is still there. Just go into the forest and find a tree to get your fruit.

Then I'll download, and check it out. Thanks for the correction.

dinodick

Apr 24, 2019
The version released back in August won't load in my interpreter at all. Glad this version is available so I can give the game a try again.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Mind updating the links? The nopy link doesn't contain all needed files and the other ones are either removed or not working...

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
MingCR The latest version is always available on . The builds available here don't have any additional content (Pateron exclusive stuff, etc).

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
Anyone know how to start the game with the game scenario "Caught Outside"? Every time i try make a new game with this scenario, i get this type of message error since the last version (August, now September too):

*** Run-time problem P23: Attempt to look up a non-existent entry at column 31, row 20 of the table ‘Table of Random Critters’. *** Value handling failed: copy from null value ***

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I'm just experimenting with the game since this sort of genre/text based stuff is something I like.

Is there anyway to control the transformations so I don't end up a mish-mash of animals and can instead try and pick out a particular form to stay as?

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
I'm just experimenting with the game since this sort of genre/text based stuff is something I like.

Is there anyway to control the transformations so I don't end up a mish-mash of animals and can instead try and pick out a particular form to stay as?
The researcher starting scenario gives you immunity from infections, you can still transform yourself with vials from defeated enemies. There's also the "singular" feat that automatically transform your whole body over time to match your torso.

Mar 1, 2018
Finishing the first quest or two for Dr. Matt (at Trevor Labs) unlocks the ability to get the 'Microwaved' feat, meaning that you can pick and choose when to accept an infection even if you don't have the researcher start.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Is there lactation for the MC? I believe I'm fully transformed into the Blue gryphon herm but there is absolutely no mention of delicious milk or cum being produced from the MC.

Also, does anyone know if the news update on the games site are about single player or multiplayer.

Last edited:

Kurainyx

Jan 9, 2019
Hey there. It's been quite a while since I last posted the monthly changelogs, but I've been having medical issues. Nonetheless, here's the latest patch notes that came out a few days ago, and do be sure to check out the and the if you missed out on the updates from the time I was away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Anyone remember this game a bit like Flexible Survival where the map was much smaller and more ordered? It was mostly N E S W thing with one major race per area with the usual cat / dog / horse anthromorph. They had dick snakes (or some such). Lol.

I guess it hasn't been updated in forever but I'd like to play it again if I could only remember what the heck it was called.

Every time I see Flexible Survival updated I try to find it again (and fail).

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes