Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I really don't like that the game is based on surviving a number of days. I know doing stuff unlocks more time. But despite unlocking a lot of time. I just really wanted to keep going. I managed to survive the two times I played and really dislike being suddenly cut-off from playing more without restarting.

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
I really don't like that the game is based on surviving a number of days. I know doing stuff unlocks more time. But despite unlocking a lot of time. I just really wanted to keep going. I managed to survive the two times I played and really dislike being suddenly cut-off from playing more without restarting.
There is a pixie in the main library room. the phrase you have to type is on her shirt I think. After that you can buy infinite time for a point debt, which only affects the sentence in the ending about how good your score was.

DoggyThicc

Jul 16, 2022
There is a pixie in the main library room. the phrase you have to type is on her shirt I think. After that you can buy infinite time for a point debt, which only affects the sentence in the ending about how good your score was.
Which at that point won't matter, since once you get into it without the stress of time, you just rake up points up the wazoo, so whenever you have to deal with a definitive ending (that you can revert out of) you can just enjoy all the different loose-ends explanations related to the characters you were helping in quests and whatnot and just continue with your playthrough and do stuff differently to avoid having an end happen.

(Although ngl, at this point I might as well try doing runs with the time mechanic on since I've been playing an infinite run for the past years)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
If you choose the starting scenario "forgotten" you get extra 30 days (90 days in total).
On top of that you can use Trixie cheat (you don't need to type if you use hyperlink btw), to activate / deactivate infinite time, which have a score penalty - tho I doubt anyone care about the score at this point, the game is a mess, points don't really matter.

Also if you pay $25 monthly subscription they give you a temperary Patreon cheat that you can add 30 days a pop at will without score penalty (Amazing member Sarkath shared the latest one on last page, but don't expect this to be a recurring thing)

That said, Sarkath is there a debug command to add time? I didn't see one on your list.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sarkath
Nov 8, 2021
If you choose the starting scenario "forgotten" you get extra 30 days (90 days in total).
On top of that you can use Trixie cheat (you don't need to type if you use hyperlink btw), to activate / deactivate infinite time, which have a score penalty - tho I doubt anyone care about the score at this point, the game is a mess, points don't really matter.

Also if you pay $25 monthly subscription they give you a temperary Patreon cheat that you can add 30 days a pop at will without score penalty (Amazing member Sarkath shared the latest one on last page, but don't expect this to be a recurring thing)

That said, Sarkath is there a debug command to add time? I didn't see one on your list.
From what I could gather by looking into the code there seems to be no debug command for adding time. Though, users could edit the "targetturns" value in the exported file FSNumberSave.glkdata (8 equals one ingame day).
And you could deactivate the time limit by typing "play on".

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to find thunderbolt again? I ran into him once and now I can't find him. The wiki is blank too

Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
I can't find it in situations, is it in a specific area?
I found it on the entrance tile with the campus map but it looks to be available in any tile with the situation list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was done immediately after reaching the college, so no prerequisites as far as I can see.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
I found it on the entrance tile with the campus map but it looks to be available in any tile with the situation list.

This was done immediately after reaching the college, so no prerequisites as far as I can see.
Not for me, I let him fuck me but after that poof

legitviewer

Jun 17, 2017
So for the newest version, has anyone gotten the "Dragon Breeder" event to work?
I have tested with both Herm-Dominant and Female pregnant characters, but can't seem to get it to activate.
Also whatever event the "Ruined Trawler" is, doesn't work or exist.

Anyone else have the same experience?

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
So for the newest version, has anyone gotten the "Dragon Breeder" event to work?
I have tested with both Herm-Dominant and Female pregnant characters, but can't seem to get it to activate.
Also whatever event the "Ruined Trawler" is, doesn't work or exist.

Anyone else have the same experience?
I got it to work with a dom-herm right near the 1-2 rests off finishing a pregnancy, but I think the trawler isn't in yet; it's annoyingly specific about what you need, like the other series of events added recently.

legitviewer

Jun 17, 2017
I got it to work with a dom-herm right near the 1-2 rests off finishing a pregnancy, but I think the trawler isn't in yet; it's annoyingly specific about what you need, like the other series of events added recently.
Usually they would add some kind of note saying "Quest ends here"/"Quest not finished" or something like that.
Kind of frustrating.

redscale

Feb 1, 2019
So uh, I did a bit of digging (i.e. decompilation, coupled with confusing the hell out of myself) and discovered the code. Stand in the same area as Trixie and type "summerfun".

To be honest, I'm a bit underwhelmed. It does have a few nice QoL features (medikit/journal effectiveness booster, experience boost, and a toggle that resets your sanity to 100 every turn) but aside from that everything it does can easily be done via the debug commands.

I'm also not sure how often the code gets rotated, so I have no idea how long this is going to be valid.
In the future you can find files on their github, the raw code is there and you can scrape various things from there, including the patreon password. That said yeah the debug code is much stronger.

Reactions: Sarkath

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
In the future you can find files on their github, the raw code is there and you can scrape various things from there, including the patreon password. That said yeah the debug code is much stronger.
Yep, I'm aware. That's where I scraped the debug codes from.

The reason I took the decomp route (aside from just seeing how viable it was) is because the Patreon password didn't match what was in the source. I'm not sure if it's because they did a special build with a code that wasn't checked in or if there's some magic going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: redscale
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes