4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

ital

Jan 26, 2019
I like the game, but the scenes are weak, there are too few scenes where you can fuck someone, either a blowjob or tittyfucking, it was a pity for them to draw a normal fuck?

• Sad
Reactions: Redboi8

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
I like the game, but the scenes are weak, there are too few scenes where you can fuck someone, either a blowjob or tittyfucking, it was a pity for them to draw a normal fuck?
That's the main concern for me as well. I'd prefer they didn't waste their talent on those gacha thingies and THIS amount of foreplay, and focused on good proper sex scenes. Quality over quantity, I mean.
Also banging the bosses would be just perfect, but that's too much to ask, I guess :[

Reactions: Eiran Dragutin

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Pretty solid platformer. It handles splendidly, its got some cute animations, a hot witch. The material might not make you want to do the nasty but you'll have fun exploring all the places, finding hidden areas and the combat is nearly perfect with it's execution. I found myself just playing for the adventure. Very solid and cute.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So is it lesbian only or does the female version fuck males too??
Sounds like you're a female but always switch to male to fuck the females.

Sorta like a succubus that must grow a dick to have sex with females. but this is 100% male....until it's not.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

ohohuoui9o

Dec 23, 2021
gg good game the final boss annoying tho some of her attacks feel like unavoidable and i have bad gear so a hit is half of my hp ;(

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
So is it lesbian only or does the female version fuck males too??
Protagonist starts female, gets to swap to male, she can fuck other females in either her female or male form, she can also fuck males in her original female form, and there's no content where she fucks men in her male form.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Okay let's clear this out once and for all:
-You play as a girl that can turn into a guy
-Girl gets fucked by guys
-Girl gets some lesbian sex
-Girl, when she's a guy, fucks other girls (or gets handjobs/blowjobs/titjobs from them)
-No guy on guy sex
-No strapon/dildo/futa on guy sex either

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
the guys are really working on those bug fixes, i wonder long it will take them to clean most/all of them (at least the bad ones)

Apr 12, 2020
Played for 4 hours and didn't really get it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the art I liked the normal in-game sprites but the closeup scenes were rather samey (maybe they get better later in the game?) everything was either blowjobs or handjobs and one pazuri by my count, the only vaginal scenes I saw were on game overs.
I can appreciate the attempt at metroidvania progression but the map being so useless is infuriating it doesn't track where blockers are so you can see where to go back after unlocking the associated skill (ghost for vines, demon for long jump etc) something I remember Metroid Prime doing about 20 years ago.

Definitely could use a quest marker since the map design of rooms all blended into one another for me or at the very least some indicator if you've cleared a room or lack the power necessary to clear it yet so you know to come back later.

glassessese

Jan 3, 2023
Anyone know how to get the 5th Key?
I somehow managed to skip it and obtained the 6th Key. The only Quest I have left is me needing to find wine for the bunny girl and those "kids".
Dude, me too. I also inexplably skipped the fifth key, which I knew must be to get a skill, so that I can pass the waterfall block, but I followed the guidance and searched in the fungal zone for a long time without finding the relevant skill chest. The wine is in the Goblin woods, in a high treasure chest, or if you have to, you can find it with the mushroom that will find the secret. I can't get past the falls so far, and I don't know how to do it now.

jorgecamu

Dec 21, 2019
Dude, me too. I also inexplably skipped the fifth key, which I knew must be to get a skill, so that I can pass the waterfall block, but I followed the guidance and searched in the fungal zone for a long time without finding the relevant skill chest. The wine is in the Goblin woods, in a high treasure chest, or if you have to, you can find it with the mushroom that will find the secret. I can't get past the falls so far, and I don't know how to do it now.
where is this guidance?

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes