• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Ren'Py Flora and Sauna [v1.1.7] [Enro and Oz]

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
There's also an anal/vaginal scene with Stella.

Cute game. Short and lighthearted. Artwork is nice, scenes are pretty short but kinda fun. The fact that there's vore is the big plus for me, more vore is always good. Especially if it's anal vore, and if it can have some light femdom vibes that's even better. Internal pov shots are fun, but I do think I ultimately prefer the external shots of getting to see the body I'm currently inside, which the game did have two of, so I hope there'll be more in future scenes. All in all I enjoyed it, I'll definitely play it again if and when an update comes.
But the anal/vaginal scene with Stella is not a vore scene. Or I'm missing something....

Edit : Ok found it !! ^^

Last edited:

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I didn't find the vagina vore scene
You must talk to Stella and "accept the quest" which consist to make a prank to another employee (you'll need some cum from a futa wolf). After that, go to the gym and talk to Stella (she has new clothes in this room), she'll give you another quest. Complete it then return to see her in the gym and you can "visit" her asshole or a vagina.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Not really feeling the art too much, but I still gotta give props for A) great name and B) obligatory "OMG furry game with non-gay options!?!?!?!" reaction.
For real, I swear when I see furry games on here, most of the time its just a bunch of jacked up gay furry males, not saying there's anything wrong with it, just I'm straight and wish there was more quality furry games that wasn't just all gay, like space paws, or hightail hall (might be not too high quality, but it least they have alot of variety)

pedrolucario

Nov 29, 2017
You must talk to Stella and "accept the quest" which consist to make a prank to another employee (you'll need some cum from a futa wolf). After that, go to the gym and talk to Stella (she has new clothes in this room), she'll give you another quest. Complete it then return to see her in the gym and you can "visit" her asshole or a vagina.
.....ok , I'm literally lost with your tips and information about the game with the second quest,thanks for the tip:3

Sep 1, 2019
Wish it didn't have so much vore.... Also wish I was the dominant one in more situations. Only time you get to be dominant is with the copypasted big titted bimbo character.

Reactions: joetheflower

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
.....ok , I'm literally lost with your tips and information about the game with the second quest,thanks for the tip:3
Sorry I don't speak fluent english ^^' But if you complete her first task, you should just go to the gym (the next steps are easy to find).

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
from the screens it kinda looks like No Vacancy with slightly better art
slightly

Arturvo

Jul 20, 2017
Why does the title card image of this game look like it was added into Wallpaper Engine?

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
The art is meh, and the scenes are a major boner-killer. It smacks too much of High Tail Hall, which is a net negative, since that was fairly low-effort in and of itself.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes