prehot

Jun 25, 2020
The only thing i can think about not working is if windows marked the files as read only? Maybe uncheck the read only tag if its on in the extracted files? Otherwise idk what more i can do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1631952841161.png

Lezard Valeth

Aug 17, 2018
Important!
I have determined what is cause of problem. The game does not function as expected if you run it without a Chinese/Japanese Locale.
After that flowers began to bloom and combos was counted as it should. Before that game was unplayable and animated sprites did not display in dialogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentai_raider

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Saves worked for me on steam version "which is free" came here looking for the paid dlc which is not included in the op for this.
But yea the saves did indeed work

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
Important!
I have determined what is cause of problem. The game does not function as expected if you run it without a Chinese/Japanese Locale.
After that flowers began to bloom and combos was counted as it should. Before that game was unplayable and animated sprites did not display in dialogs.
I can confirm this. I've tried with Ntlea and now the game work and run smooth. Good Job!

Lieon

Apr 21, 2018
Not to disrespect, but whoever is saying the game doesn't work or some shit, please and please for god sakes use some brain and learn to read.

Bungsai

Mar 5, 2021
Does anyone know how to extract the .bundle files? can't seem to open them.

jusa9999

Apr 4, 2020
I tried run this game with at least 3 different "locale" apps, but in all of them still runs all buggy and laggy, and ntlea the game doesn't run, any workaround?

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Completed the game but,
Such poor translation for English...and not match 3 games but some weird 8-way or 4-way burst depends on which 2 chosen route. Artwork is not bad but not into extra busty ladies, sorry.

Last edited:

Scourge of the Past

Aug 8, 2021
Completed the game but,
Such poor translation for English...and not match 3 games but some weird 8-way or 4-way burst depends on which 2 chosen route. Artwork is not bad but not into extra busty ladies, sorry.

Damn you made it that far? I was out the moment i saw the scenes from beating the 4th level of the firsr girl

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Damn you made it that far? I was out the moment i saw the scenes from beating the 4th level of the firsr girl
Wow, it's been a year. I think I was bored that time but honestly, I like to complete any games I'd played, be it horny or not games, as long as it's within my capabilities.