Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

wutface12

Nov 7, 2017
quick guide on how the game works (i think)
what scenes u get depends on polution{???????} level
You wont advance in story {polution} if u auto wait
you need to cast magic to get max polution(lvl 5)
to beat the game u click auto on speed 10 and make her use magic while u do something in the background
on polution lvl 4 u can choose to auto wait to get scenes.
if u hit 0 miasma {lvl 5 polution}you will have an ability to end the game.
I know anything about endings.

Reactions: Autarchy

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Hey ea3794 ,
Any chance you can try to make an any-OS version again of 2.12?
I tried with wine and arc_unpacker on the 1.98 base game but it does not seem to extract the EXE correctly. I don't get the extra_data file after extraction
Hrm.... Well, I was able to get the files (unpacked resources/app.asar, unpacked ver212_v.patch over that). Did the usual Tyrano exepath hack, removed electron references and reduced the preload list to one entry. Spent an hour fumbling around because all global variables were somehow missing until I realized that jQuery was loaded twice, once as a regular script and second time as a module. The latter causing everything else to be executed in a "background" context. Anyone whoever played with JS modules probably knows what I'm talking about.

First show-stopper was a bug in tyrano/plugins/ell/ell.disp_arry.set_common.js that tried to initialize a face called "anim_all" which doesn't exist. Updated the script to check for non-existent faces and was greeted with title music.

1621886900178.png

While I can start a new game, I'm getting various errors about layers not being found. This layer problem is preventing the settings dialog from displaying at all. As far as I can tell, the author hacked in a layer called "config_frame" without telling Tyrano. So Tyrano is now very angry. I'm not a Tyrano expert so I don't know the correct way of adding layers.

I need more tea.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
how to get the most out of this game without playing it which i see as an absolute win.
ah yes... someone who knows the world by google search some images..
if you don´t play it, why do you even write something in this thread? it is just absolutely point- and meaningless...

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Does anybody know the reason why the game creator in the debug made every bit of clothing removable on the girl except for her shoes? You can only change the color of them. It's kind of throwing me in into OCD....

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Kinkkong21 i haven´t unzipped the games ´image folder yet, but i think the reason is, that there is no image of her completely naked (without shoes) and it would be too troublesome for the creator to redraw nearly every image of her without shoes.
but to be true, i think the creator liked her shoes too much and decided to not undress her completely...

Last edited:

Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
Here are the latest game files:
To install the patch, copy the contents of the patch.zip/patch folder into the basegame.zip/patch folder and the contents of the patch.zip/translation_csv folder into the basegame.zip/translation folder. After you do that and run the game, it'll install the patch, which can take ~15 minutes. You may have to whitelist the game folder to your antivirus due to the way the game updates itself.

There aren't any major changes in this latest patch if you've been keeping up with what's already been posted in this thread. The newest changes include graphical tweaks, word bubbles and cut-in images for the textbox, a Chinese translation, and a second settings page. Other than that, the main improvements the patch adds over the base game are:
  • A new event with the salaryman
  • A new series of events that trigger when your total development is at least 400. Beg the conductor to not call the police to go down this path
  • Yankee and Reggae can use bondage equipment if miasma lower than 250 and you pass out while battling them
Also, keep in mind that the story intro has been removed in the patch. If it's your first time playing and you'd like to know the game's story, you should play an unpatched copy at least through when you first see a miasma rating on the train.
Hi, i've followed the patch installation. It's says patch done need to restart game. i click on the game icon as usual but it does not start any game. how do i go about it?

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Hi, i've followed the patch installation. It's says patch done need to restart game. i click on the game icon as usual but it does not start any game. how do i go about it?
first of all:

my answer isn´t meant as a bad joke, but here is a possible way to solve it:

press strg+alt+del. open taskmanager and check, if the games´*.exe is running as main or secondary process. if so, close it and try again. had this problem with some games in the past and it was helpful every time.

Reactions: Choronzon79

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
in case people are not aware, this parody game is based on (Literaly "Flower Child Lunlun", sometimes translated to Lulu the flower angel) .
you are absolutely right! never even thought about this game as a parody. but after reading your posted link and looking it up on a few other sites, it is absolutely obvious. thanks for finding and sharing!

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
any save complete??
this has been discussed sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times! READ THE THREAD! i´m totally sick of reading the same questions again and again.

THERE WILL NEVER BE A COMPLETE SAVE, BECAUSE THIS GAME HASN´T EVeN A GALLERY!!!

so.. i´m pretty sure the next mod who reads this is thinking about banning me because of capslock....

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
While I can start a new game, I'm getting various errors about layers not being found. This layer problem is preventing the settings dialog from displaying at all. As far as I can tell, the author hacked in a layer called "config_frame" without telling Tyrano. So Tyrano is now very angry. I'm not a Tyrano expert so I don't know the correct way of adding layers.

I need more tea.
Perhaps this could help you figure it out?

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
I don't know what others did but the 2.12 patch is not working for me on Windows 10.
did you mean the patch doesn´t work or the installation of the patch?
did you have similar problems in the past with this game?

try running the game as admin or disable windows defender or "kill" the game by closing it via taskmanager and try again..

myloveissmash

Dec 4, 2019
I am able to make the patch work but I had to patch it from the C:\ directory.

Edit: Tried it again and found that the patch will not work if the directory has any spaces. i.e. [...User/Saved Games/Elulu] You don't need to turn off your AV unless you get alerts.

Last edited:
Reactions: N3xiuz

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
You don't need to turn off your AV unless you get alerts.
wrong! sometimes windows defender is blocking files without a warning. it happened to me too often to ignore this very important fact.

sometimes it happened with games, sometimes with tools and there was once a case when even "mkv"(video) got blocked without any warning...

myloveissmash

Dec 4, 2019
Place the game folder on your root directory C:\ or D:\ or on the root of your external storage. Follow the instructions as normal with placing which patch to which folder. Run the game. Patching should take quite a long time. Then put the folder back somewhere you want.

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
i seem to be having an error when applying this patch something about not finding the trans_ballgag.csv despite the file being in all the translation files
I believe this had to with trying to patch a game version prior to the one currently provided as base.

I had that same error displayed for me when I tried patching the version I already had from before this update, which was version 1.80. So, once I noticed this possibility, I went and downloaded the new one provided, the version 1.98, and then I was able to patch that one successfully without issue.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
edited savegame where you can choose her behavior. raised mp to 65k

saved with violence 2.12 // molestation 2.12 add-on

from what I can tell in the savegame and how the rest of the city is structured eventualy you'll have to purify all sectors and fight a boss. possibly you'll even come across abuse in her home base

THE FORUM ADDS A RANDOM NUMBER IN FRONT OF THE DOWNLOADED FILENAME,
RENAME IT SO IT MATCHES THE LISTED ONE ON THE LINK.
Context menu -> download as... (or similar)

SAVEGAME IS FROM AN OLD VERSION:
SO FAR
STILL WORKS (v2.52) BUT BUGS AND GAME REFUSING TO LOAD SAVE IS POSSIBLE IN FUTURE VERSIONS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes