Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
The game's code is a mixture of javascript and tyranoscript. IIRC the game crashes if you force it into the fellatio scenes.
Interesting, regarding tyranoscript did you ever find a solid reference source for it? It's website appears to be down for me whenever I access it but I've been able to find an archived version of it to poke around. Regarding the crashes do you remember what caused them? Like non-existent references to either actions or poses?

I seem to recall that he started obfuscating parts the game code a while back, after some idiot on ulmf mentioned that they'd converted the trial version to the debug version. (It was me; I was the idiot.)
LMAO :KEK: Will admit I was trying the same for a while. Were your endeavors pre or post the appearance of the old sens folder in the scenario folder? It seems to me that there's a lot of old unused files there just kinda taking up space.

Jul 7, 2017
Interesting, regarding tyranoscript did you ever find a solid reference source for it? It's website appears to be down for me whenever I access it but I've been able to find an archived version of it to poke around.

Regarding the crashes do you remember what caused them? Like non-existent references to either actions or poses?
I don't really remember. Might have been jumps to non-existent labels.
LMAO :KEK: Will admit I was trying the same for a while. Were your endeavors pre or post the appearance of the old sens folder in the scenario folder? It seems to me that there's a lot of old unused files there just kinda taking up space.
Probably before. This was ages ago, back before he started posting any patches on ci-en. I think I'm pretty much the reason there even is a debug patch -- the debug menu's code used to be hidden in every version of the game, until someone told the dev about my post.

It's technically still possible to change the trial & production versions to debug mode if you know what you're doing, but that doesn't accomplish much since the files for the debug menu etcetera would still be missing. I used to maintain my own version of the debug menu (until someone finally leaked the official debug patch), but it basically got less functional and more error-prone with each new update to the game.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Generally I don't see much reason to try and mod the game in its current state, before Sardines is even finished with it in a real sense. This is a different situation from, say, Karryn's Prison, where the base systems were baked in from the very start pretty much, so the pregmod made sense, with Elulu it seems like Sardines might even be looking to rip the "combat" system out of the game for the violence edition altogether, turning it into more of a sandboxy VN than anything. Trying to maintain most mods in that context would either mean remaking most of it, or creating an entire new branch of development for the game.
until someone told the dev about my post
Most likely, Melody Memory, as pretty much the only person directly in contact with Sardines. Not that it truly matters, as it was bound to be discovered sooner or later (if not on ulmf, then somewhere else (like arca guys, for example)) regardless.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
the dev wanting to remove the combat system for violence edition combined with his desire to splice the two editions together has me worried that molester edition's combat may be removed. does anybody know if i'm just horribly misreading the dev's intent here?

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
the dev wanting to remove the combat system for violence edition combined with his desire to splice the two editions together has me worried that molester edition's combat may be removed. does anybody know if i'm just horribly misreading the dev's intent here?
That's exactly what he wants to do as far as I can tell. He talked about how he thought the combat would be easier to write for since he could just repeat the lines and such but now he thinks it will be easier without it.

• Sad
Reactions: LowLevelLesser

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Any news on when the update will be out?
It either will be in the beginning of the next month or it will be the beginning of the month after that. Or the month after that. Or the month after that. Or the month after that. Or the...
Sardines wants to release it next month. They also wanted to release it the previous month, and before that they wanted to release it the month before the previous month. I think you should be able to see the pattern here. It will be out when it will be out, unless it won't, in which case it won't be out.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kofte and n0b0di

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
I've created some hand-translated files you can use to fill-in the text the developer missed. Just drop them in your <game>/translation/ENG folder to use them. They're all up-to-date with version 2.22. Feel free to use, change, or repackage them. I still saw some lines in the game that are in Japanese, but they're not in any of the translation files so I guess the developer needs to add support for it first.

Edit 12/8/22: Updated the translation files for version 2.31.

Last edited:

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
I've created some hand-translated files you can use to fill-in the text the developer missed. Just drop them in your <game>/translation/ENG folder to use them. They're all up-to-date with version 2.22. Feel free to use, change, or repackage them. I still saw some lines in the game that are in Japanese, but they're not in any of the translation files so I guess the developer needs to add support for it first.
Regarding those lines in game I've found out how to add them to the translation file. Would you mind sharing your update to 2.22? I've been working on implementing and translating the blowjob scenes in game and have realized there's some files missing from 1.95 that may exist in 2.22 that would make my job easier. Either way thanks for the translation I look forward to checking out your translation.

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
Regarding those lines in game I've found out how to add them to the translation file. Would you mind sharing your update to 2.22? I've been working on implementing and translating the blowjob scenes in game and have realized there's some files missing from 1.95 that may exist in 2.22 that would make my job easier. Either way thanks for the translation I look forward to checking out your translation.
Ah, fair enough. . Good luck on implementing the extra scenes!

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
On a different note, does anyone here have a save in which they can make Elulu cum from hard anal training? I can't tell if my own saves are simply too ancient and borked, or if its just not supposed to happen

deadhatred

Sep 13, 2019
City in 2.22 is playable? I walk the streets, but there are no events. Tried starting a new game but no result.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes