Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes
Jul 30, 2018
v2.45 + debug i found many sex pose that is already made but through normal play i only have seen just bj so far, majority of office map didn't get translate yet
i guess i have to wait for more update until i can de-flower her for good

• Love
Reactions: Tarnier

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
v2.45 + debug i found many sex pose that is already made but through normal play i only have seen just bj so far, majority of office map didn't get translate yet
i guess i have to wait for more update until i can de-flower her for good
These poses were added 3+ years ago (I've been in this thread since march 2021 and they were already present)

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018
These poses were added 3+ years ago (I've been in this thread since march 2021 and they were already present)
ahhh yes, i did have old copy of the game plus debug and i see it now that the art is there since forever lol
after all those years and we still can't rail her yet is funny lol :KEK:

Rin556

Aug 14, 2021
does anyone happen to have an up to date version with debug as well compiled and working? mine seems to be having some issues, especially in the office district where it hard locks. i suppose mine is dead for now.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
1696721625601.png

Yeah, getting this error on the office street with the 2 guys that jump Elulu when she exits the train naked.

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
Sorry, but I know nothing about japanese. Think I only get that error when she's not wearing panties.
But I simply mash Ok and I can play normally.

Reactions: magicandmadness

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
You're missing the file.
Yeah, I downloaded the original game again, and the latest update on the front page, and the game works fine but not with the save from the 2.46 game, and I can't find that file anywhere in the new folder.

Sorry, but I know nothing about japanese. Think I only get that error when she's not wearing panties.
But I simply mash Ok and I can play normally.
Yeah, I mash OK, and it freezes the game, you can't reload or anything, thankfully I had a save at home before I went out, and am able to continue to play in the train.

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
For anyone who has problems with the game not starting up after patching it up with one of the recent patches.

Try the following:
  • Backup your saves
  • Set your game back to JAPANESE BEFORE PATCHING
  • Apply the latest patch
If this is not working try the following:
  • Backup your saves to a backup folder
  • Delete the current version of the game
  • Unpack / Install version 1.98 of the game
  • Do not start the game or change any options in the game
  • Apply the latest patch
  • Restore your save backups to the new game folder
If this is also not working try the following:
  • Backup your saves to a backup folder
  • Delete the current version of the game
  • Unpack / Install version 1.98 of the game to a new Drive / Folder
  • Do not start the game or change any options in the game
  • Apply the latest patch
  • Restore your save backups to the new game folder
If the patching process fails, make sure that the folder name for the game is under 50 signs.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes