Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
It is updated (like every month) but it shouldn't appear in released since is untranslated. Bad mods! 1707137154936.png
With the v2.52 there are approximately 27k untranslated lines of 53k (first 25k are from molestation edition), around 10k (if i'm not wrong) can be imported with the fan translation but still a big chunk of the violence edition is missing.

Edit:
Seem somebody provided a mtl for the rest of the game, you can find it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

swilliam

May 26, 2017
Pan is bread in Japanese.
But Pan can also be an abbreviation of punch.
You know One Punch Man?
In Japanese it's Wan Pan Man.
So Face Pan (bread) and belly pan would be face punch and belly punch.
Long story short, it's a translation error.
It is also a common word for the sound *smack* or similar, which is why in some "translated" games when the P in V action is happening the text goes "Bread BREAD! BREAD! bread bread BREAD!".

They are in fact not making bread but getting a good pounding.
But lets not forget the no-pan either, the Japanese really likes their bread!

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Is there a way to disable debug mode? feels a bit weird to see everything that can be potentially unlocked
if you wish to install last update without the debug mode you have to remove the ver161 file (and any other d) from the package. 1707138008955.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeUser777

mr_snake001

May 31, 2018
ill comeback when they decide to post the updated versions of the game and not this annoying self patch updats

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
It is updated (like every month) but it shouldn't appear in released since is untranslated. Bad mods!
Not the mods fault someone posted the updated version and someone else reported the link as an update after someone else called for the thread to be updated. They don't check whether all the content is in english they just check if it seems like an update to the game.

Reactions: Blake639

fqumods

Apr 22, 2022
I love this game. The harassment/touching mechanics scratch an itch for me that no other game does as well.

I kinda wish there wasn't gonna be a violence edition because ryona/physical violence aren't my thing and I selfishly want exclusively more of the same content but props to the dev for making something for everyone, I guess. Except for the people who are still desperately waiting for regular penetration lol :KEK:

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
I applied the newest patch, let it load and restarted to only get the game crash at the image data loading stage, anyone had this too?

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Not the mods fault someone posted the updated version and someone else reported the link as an update after someone else called for the thread to be updated. They don't check whether all the content is in english they just check if it seems like an update to the game.
Exactly, that is bad.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes