Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
No dice, it's on the same boat as the rest of my problem. I see the game in my task manager before patching, and it just never shows up at all after the patch.

I've attached an image of my folder after patching it, maybe I did something wrong? The instructions are extremely simple, but hey, I could be retarded.
Strange. I don’t know, try from the very beginning, maybe you did something wrong. Delete the game folder, unpack everything again and do the same. I can't advise anything more, because... I didn't have such a problem. My problem was solved through the task manager. Start experimenting. If you find a solution, leave it here for posterity.

Reactions: O&M's

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Strange. I don’t know, try from the very beginning, maybe you did something wrong. Delete the game folder, unpack everything again and do the same. I can't advise anything more, because... I didn't have such a problem. My problem was solved through the task manager. Start experimenting. If you find a solution, leave it here for posterity.
I figured it out, kind of?
I fixed it by re-doing the entire process on my main drive (the one my OS is on). Prior to this, I was doing it on a storage hard drive. I did the exact same steps as my other 50 attempts, but this one was on the main drive, and it worked.

To add to this, I was able to transfer the patched folder into my storage drive--it still works after the transfer.

Thanks for going back and forth with me, kept me troubleshooting!

EDIT: For future reference, if this doesn't fix it, I also deleted all of my AppData files that had the word "elulu" in them before doing this.

Hananani

Nov 4, 2017
  1. Download the game.
  2. Download the latest patch version.
  3. Unpack the game.
  4. Unpack the patch.
  5. Move the contents of the patch archive into the game folder and confirm.
  6. While the copying is in progress, go to the mirror and say: "I'm great."
  7. Return to the computer and start the game. The game will begin patch activation.
  8. Return to the mirror and add that you're also handsome.
  9. The game will shut down by itself. Restart it and play.
  10. If you also feel like saying to the mirror, "I'm a genius," then following the instructions of another forum visitor, install the latest translation.
You know, after following this guide to the letter, I not only have a functional game, I also feel considerably more confident.
11/10 would install with these instructions again.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I figured it out, kind of?
I fixed it by re-doing the entire process on my main drive (the one my OS is on). Prior to this, I was doing it on a storage hard drive. I did the exact same steps as my other 50 attempts, but this one was on the main drive, and it worked.

To add to this, I was able to transfer the patched folder into my storage drive--it still works after the transfer.

Thanks for going back and forth with me, kept me troubleshooting!

EDIT: For future reference, if this doesn't fix it, I also deleted all of my AppData files that had the word "elulu" in them before doing this.
avoid running intense operations such as file search & patch on an usb connected hard drive

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Huh. Been a version or two since i played this, was there a major change? Last I remember, the main questline was on the train, and there was non/partially translated stuff in the office district. Starting up this vers, seems that I can't go to the train anymore, and the office district stuff... either isn't finished or isn't obvious when untranslated (miasma stops decreasing at 20ish, forcing the office guys story. Keeps increasing while doing that, and dead-ends with her deep-throating. Doesn't seem to matter if I do the office guys first or try to decrease miasma). Anyone know if this was a major game change or am I just missing something?

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
I haven't played the latest patch but you should be able to go on the train?

As for the miasma spores not decreasing past a certain point, yeah, that's probably due to the Office area being a bit more like a VN that's unfinished; the spore count is doubtless tied to the story. I imagine not being able to get it lower than a certain number is to prevent odd things happening when porting over old saves to planned newer versions.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Huh. Been a version or two since i played this, was there a major change? Last I remember, the main questline was on the train, and there was non/partially translated stuff in the office district. Starting up this vers, seems that I can't go to the train anymore, and the office district stuff... either isn't finished or isn't obvious when untranslated (miasma stops decreasing at 20ish, forcing the office guys story. Keeps increasing while doing that, and dead-ends with her deep-throating. Doesn't seem to matter if I do the office guys first or try to decrease miasma). Anyone know if this was a major game change or am I just missing something?
office and train might share variable names and one overwrites the other. its best to focus on one content stream only.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
office and train might share variable names and one overwrites the other. its best to focus on one content stream only.
Good to know, but can't even start the train questliune anymore, it's locked from day 1. Was wondering how to unlock it, or alternatively how to progress in the office, since it seems bugged.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
avoid running intense operations such as file search & patch on an usb connected hard drive
It was a regular 3TB storage hard drive that was connected with a SATA cable, nothing abnormal. The game's engine is just really janky. I literally save every h-game onto this drive, haven't had issues in years until this game. Either way, I fixed it.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Good to know, but can't even start the train questliune anymore, it's locked from day 1. Was wondering how to unlock it, or alternatively how to progress in the office, since it seems bugged.
yeah, you might need to start a new game and play one content until the tentative finale.

Jun 6, 2022
  1. Download the game.
  2. Download the latest patch version.
  3. Unpack the game.
  4. Unpack the patch.
  5. Move the contents of the patch archive into the game folder and confirm.
  6. While the copying is in progress, go to the mirror and say: "I'm great."
  7. Return to the computer and start the game. The game will begin patch activation.
  8. Return to the mirror and add that you're also handsome.
  9. The game will shut down by itself. Restart it and play.
  10. If you also feel like saying to the mirror, "I'm a genius," then following the instructions of another forum visitor, install the latest translation.
You know what?
Since you have taken the time to write a nice little instruction manual just for me, I'l give this another shot.
for real, Thank you

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes