Collection VN Ren'Py Completed Flowers Game Collection [Final] [Innocent Grey]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

warriorpoet

Oct 16, 2018
I ran the installer for the second game and I get this when I try to open it. any fixes? I have to go into task manager to close it. same thing happens when I open as admin

Miin2000

Mar 23, 2022
did it have tchinese verson?
The game in steam only English verson and simplechinese verson
Need help, please. :cry::cry::cry:

sulop

Apr 20, 2019
is this normal for Sur Hiver to crash whenever you press Next?
I'm using Win 8.1

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
There's an interesting situation in chapter 4 of Printemps where Shirahane has baked a cake for Mayuri in an attempt to get through to her after their relationship had grown awkward and strained. Unfortunately, Rikka assumes the cake is actually a birthday gift for her (on account of it being her birthday and all) which leaves Shirahane in the position of having to either risk hurting Rikka's feelings with the truth or miss out on an ideal chance to reconnect with Mayuri. I thought this scene was a great moment for character development because it shows Shirahane at her most bold and determined and Rikka at her most understanding and kind -- considering Suoh often isn't very daring in social situations and Rikka isn't always the most empathetic, I felt like they both matured a little bit in that exchange. This scene also sets up a memorable romantic moment between Shirahane and Mayuri.

What I'm curious about is what people here would have done in a similar situation in real life. I have such an aversion to upsetting people on their birthdays that I don't think I could have followed in Shirahane's footsteps. Instead, I would probably have just let Rikka have the cake and try to do something else for Mayuri later on rather than run the risk of ruining a birthday. I say that even as someone who has been 100% on Team Mayuri from the beginning and often has been skeptical of Rikka. While the cake was baked with love, it didn't have any particular personal connection to Mayuri that I'm aware of and it was actually Rikka who gave Shira the idea to bake it which further inclines me in the direction of not shaking the boat. Those might just be feeble excuses for avoiding conflict, though -- no wonder no one ever asks me to help them wash their hair!

While chapter 4 had that great scene, it is actually chapter 5 that has been my favorite so far. I really wasn't expecting the sudden dive into the supernatural and spooky rituals, but as a horror fan I loved it. The resolution was about what I expected given that Flowers is a grounded, slice of life VN -- still, the ride was a blast while it lasted. Perhaps most remarkably of all, I almost solved the mystery on the first go round. I won't claim to actually know what I was doing, but nonetheless I was one choice away from perfection (I picked the wrong sister on the final choice) and I had the right basic idea though I didn't follow Shirahane's typically circuitous train of thought.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote