Collection VN Ren'Py Completed Flowers Game Collection [Final] [Innocent Grey]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Greetings! I was able to find the GOG installer/setup version of

However it also got the same issue or bugged that the steam version has.

So to fix the problem. After installing the game, copy paste these files found on the zip files here in the game directory by replacing the config.json and d3d9

Here is the link to the

• Red Heart
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019

So to fix the problem. After installing the game, copy paste these files found on the zip files here in the game directory by replacing the config.json and d3d9

Here is the link to the Crash Fix
Oh wow - I did not expect to see this series on GOG, but here they are. This is one of those VN's I am going to fully pay for, because I think the developers/translators must get all the support they deserve. That's not to say I condemn anyone that download these VN's here. I mean, that's why most people visit this site, no?
Anyway - By my knowledge the installers from JAST do not have any crash problems. There is a chance that the games have a weird font spacing, but that is solved by installing the right font (OVERLOCK-MOD2_J.TTF).

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Here is the link to the
Couldn't you share a pre-patch version :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I see there's also a Four Seasons release on PlayStation and Switch, I wonder if there is a PC version?

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Couldn't you share a pre-patch version :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
GOG installer/setup versions are similar to that of JAST USA and Mangagamer which is DRM Free so there's no need to crack, just so happens that JAST USA didn't gave the update version of their games to GOG, it got the same issue with the Steam version such as the game crashing whenever you tried to open or play. Albeit the crash fix zip is included on my post.

I tried the GOG version of from the website but didn't encountered any problems. I was able to play the game after installation without issues.

Well this isn't the first one though, as the JAST USA installer/setup of Flowers - Le Volume Sur Ete has issues too and you need to do a certain workout for it to be playable....

I understand that you might not like it since most people here prefer the pre installed folder version wherein you could just copy paste in your PC then delete it the moment your done reading/playing the game.

I'm more of a digital collector so I prefer original or official Installer/Setup versions of games or Visual Novels/Eroges above anything else...

I just shared the link for people who might like or be interested on a GOG version of Flowers!

Also you can find other Visual Novels or games in that website. Its like a treasure trove of gaming paradise and its DRM Free too!

Last edited:

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
I see there's also a Four Seasons release on PlayStation and Switch, I wonder if there is a PC version?

If we get lucky, there might be fans or people willing on porting the PlayStation version of Flowers with their updated graphics and enhancements like they did with the Kara No Shoujo HD version on the PC.

For instance, Higurashi fans themselves were able to port the PlayStation updated graphics enhancements to the PC version of the game for free. It just depends if the community or fans are devoted enough

JAST USA might not do it themselves since it will cost them money on a game they already as there are a lot of licensing issues involved when it comes to Japanese games, Visual Novels, Eroges, and stuffs.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Oh wow - I did not expect to see this series on GOG, but here they are. This is one of those VN's I am going to fully pay for, because I think the developers/translators must get all the support they deserve. That's not to say I condemn anyone that download these VN's here. I mean, that's why most people visit this site, no?
Anyway - By my knowledge the installers from JAST do not have any crash problems. There is a chance that the games have a weird font spacing, but that is solved by installing the right font (OVERLOCK-MOD2_J.TTF).

Yes its nice to see GOG releasing more Visual Novels on their DRM Free platform store from time to time, they even released Amatsutsumi which was banned on Steam for some reason beyond our mundane understanding...

Hmm... If you have a installer/setup version of Flowers - Le Volume Sur Hiver from JAST USA, could you share it please?
Also not all JAST USA installers are stable, the second of Flowers which is Le Volume Sur Ete has some issues and need some workout to make it playable.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
To those who played these already...are they more on the wholesome part of the scale or (as I experienced with basically every single asian Yuri Novel) depressing with an emphasize on suicide and other heavy themes + no happy end no matter what the player tries.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
I made some further testing and experimentation regarding and I discovered that the Crash Bug issue only happens whenever you’re using Windows 7 OS.

I tried recreating the problem by installing the game in Windows 10, however it went smoothly and I was able to play the game without applying the fix after installation.

In short, if your using Windows 7 and if you are on Windows 10, you can safely ignore the crash fix, then open and play the game straight out of the box after installation.

I believe the issue I found is somehow similar to Full Metal Daemon Muramasa wherein you need to modify some files to make it work in Windows 7, nonetheless its runs quite alright in Windows 10 sort of thing.

In addition, since this is the GOG version of the game, there’s no need to crack anything since its DRM Free!

Enjoy the game guys and YURI IS LIFE!

HonkaBadonkas

Oct 5, 2017
To those who played these already...are they more on the wholesome part of the scale or (as I experienced with basically every single asian Yuri Novel) depressing with an emphasize on suicide and other heavy themes + no happy end no matter what the player tries.
It depends. If by wholesome you mean "cute girls doing cute things" in a moe sense, you won't find it here. It's a grounded experience, so most characters will not exaggerate their expressions, and most dialogue you'd find akin to how people talk in real life. It can also depend on the heroine you're reading through. Some of them are more wholesome than others.

Throughout my playthrough of all four games, there's no reference to suicide or any heavy subject matter of that caliber. It does touch on other issues like not being open with your sexuality, trauma. The sort you'd find.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Sure - The series has some heavy themes, but that heavy stuff is only there to see the characters overcome those burdens. There are certainly very sweet moments in this series, and more than enough happy endings for a few characters, and a bit bittersweet endings for some others. In general the tone is lighthearted with some mysterious parts. Yeah - There are some sad moments, but they get resolved later on. It's a series about love, but above else - Friendship. And no - There are no suicides or deaths of the main characters involved. It's not that dark. There is some dark stuff from the past, but that's part that contribute to the growth of the characters.
I can't be more specific without going into spoiler territory. Oh - and keep in mind that some of the mysteries that you have to solve can be very difficult, or not very logical for a western audience. Don't hesitate to use a walk-through for those parts if you get stuck.

Al in all I personally think this is a great series. Sure - There is no hard-core erotics involved, but sometimes you just don't need that.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It depends. If by wholesome you mean "cute girls doing cute things" in a moe sense, you won't find it here. It's a grounded experience, so most characters will not exaggerate their expressions, and most dialogue you'd find akin to how people talk in real life. It can also depend on the heroine you're reading through. Some of them are more wholesome than others.

Throughout my playthrough of all four games, there's no reference to suicide or any heavy subject matter of that caliber. It does touch on other issues like not being open with your sexuality, trauma. The sort you'd find.
Thank you, in that case I'll give it a try most likely, if it's not just about endless misery and the most terrible of things some humans do to others it's not part of what I (so far) experienced as a "typical" asian VN about lesbian protagonists.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Sure - The series has some heavy themes, but that heavy stuff is only there to see the characters overcome those burdens. There are certainly very sweet moments in this series, and more than enough happy endings for a few characters, and a bit bittersweet endings for some others. In general the tone is lighthearted with some mysterious parts. Yeah - There are some sad moments, but they get resolved later on. It's a series about love, but above else - Friendship. And no - There are no suicides or deaths of the main characters involved. It's not that dark. There is some dark stuff from the past, but that's part that contribute to the growth of the characters.
I can't be more specific without going into spoiler territory. Oh - and keep in mind that some of the mysteries that you have to solve can be very difficult, or not very logical for a western audience. Don't hesitate to use a walk-through for those parts if you get stuck.

Al in all I personally think this is a great series. Sure - There is no hard-core erotics involved, but sometimes you just don't need that.
Thanks to you, too! :) Since these games are apparently more touching and relatable than depressing and nihilistic I feel like I should give them a go.

And I agree, explicit scenes are by no means needed for a good, touching, story. More often then not they even seem to get in the way of it.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote