Collection VN Ren'Py Completed Flowers Game Collection [Final] [Innocent Grey]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
are this 3 games from steam? or this fan translated
If these game are from Steam I cannot say. I bought the games myself weeks ago on JAST, so there are at least two versions I know about. There could be more. The JAST version is a stand-alone installer that does not need Steam. As far as I know there is also physical boxed special edition, that also has a lot of extra's like art books and so on. If the installers are the same as the JAST version software-like I cannot say.
The translation is officialy done by a translation team of the publisher (in this case I think it's JAST). This is certainly no fan translation, and it has a high quality.

theyuriman

Aug 27, 2020
If these game are from Steam I cannot say. I bought the games myself weeks ago on JAST, so there are at least two versions I know about. There could be more. The JAST version is a stand-alone installer that does not need Steam. As far as I know there is also physical boxed special edition, that also has a lot of extra's like art books and so on. If the installers are the same as the JAST version software-like I cannot say.
The translation is officialy done by a translation team of the publisher (in this case I think it's JAST). This is certainly no fan translation, and it has a high quality.
ohh thank you very much sir i will spend my holidays playing the first game

theyuriman

Aug 27, 2020
i saw somewhere that there is an all-ages Flowers -Le Volume sur Automne- version does that means there is a 18+version of it too?

Blaggardau

Nov 5, 2017
Is there a route guide for this game? I'm getting really annoyed at how obtuse the 'puzzle' segments are, they seem either poorly translated or just... insane? but I'm enjoying parts of the game to some extent. That being said I don't want to spend time messing around trying to find out what puts you on certain routes etc. when I'm not enjoying the 'mechanical' part of the VN to begin with because I finished the fucking game and ended up with a bad end for the girl I wasn't even going for

Last edited:

ragingcockfighter

Mar 14, 2018
Is there a route guide for this game? I'm getting really annoyed at how obtuse the 'puzzle' segments are, they seem either poorly translated or just... insane? but I'm enjoying parts of the game to some extent. That being said I don't want to spend time messing around trying to find out what puts you on certain routes etc. when I'm not enjoying the 'mechanical' part of the VN to begin with because I finished the fucking game and ended up with a bad end for the girl I wasn't even going for
There are guides for each game on their respective steam community pages. You can also find guides on fuwanovel. Notice the circle attached to the text box? It will flash green or yellow depending on what choice you make. Green takes you towards the True End while yellow takes you toward the alternate route.
I think it's universally agreed that the puzzles in the first game are extraordinarily obtuse (especially the first one that requires you to be both fluent in Japanese and an avid reader). The thinking sections in the following games are much more accessible and actually possible for the average person to solve.

Reactions: EndlessNights

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Okay so quick note. I dunno why these games are tagged Ren'Py, but from the files that make up the game they are like no Ren'Py game I've ever seen.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Any news yet on the fourth game in English?
Sadly - No. I would love to see that last part translated, but the translation of these games is horribly slow. JAST is known for that, and the only thing you can do is having patience. I think there is a gap of two years between each game. And knowing the last translated game is released almost a year ago, it would not be far off to say that the last title could still be at least a year away.
I hope I am wrong here, but yeah.. I try to gather information now and then on the JAST discord server, but so far I have not much success with that. I will try another round at the time the game release date is one year in the past. Maybe I have some more luck by that time.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote