RPGM - Completed - Fluffy Neighbours [Final] [Empe3]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Rebeca H.C

It's a very poorly crafted game, it has a very bad premise, the writing is bad and the art is bad too.
    The female characters are exaggerated in their proportions (I have nothing against those proportions); The art was made by an inexperienced hand, but it is little or not at all tolerable, it has no volume control, etc.
    The time it asks you to play it is around 30 minutes, but it's not worth it unless you really don't have anything to do or something.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MangoMeta

really bad game. terrible characters that are dumb in every way, literally, stereotypically. the story barely exists. gameplay doesn't exist outside the usual rpgm formula, aka walk around all the time. the only alright part of the game is the art, but even that is only ok.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

77anon

Overall a bad game with a bad premise, bad writing, and bad art. The writing which is advertised in the description as "funny at times" comes off as nothing short of cringey. As for the art itself, very much done by an unskilled hand as far as I can tell, that's even without the overblown proportions bordering on the comical for the female characters, and a person of color that looks like they were drawn in the 1920's by a racist caricature artist. To summarize, even the 15 minutes of time that this game asks of you is not worth it.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Fubbster

DISCLAIMER: The dev stated this game was more of a test than an actual game. They could have not released it at all. As negative as this review may be, know it is constructive in nature and meant for such purposes.

Without further ado,
    For what it tries to be, it is abysmally average.

The story, in terms of NTR, is as basic, bare-bones, and to the point as possible. There is no build up. The MC's "wife" is on her knees the morning after first meeting her new neighbor. There is a dynamic where the MC's shitty boss gets a turn too. That would work as a one off in a fully fledged game but here, even as one scene, it makes up a significant enough portion of the story to have its mere inclusion unfulfilling. I am personally a fan of the clueless MC trope. It allows for the adultery to be more creative in its justification. The way it was done here was boring. The MC felt like an NPC who lived his normal life, obnoxiously oblivious of anything happening at any point whatsoever, even in the ending. Oh, and don't pretend like the ending was dark. It was funny more than anything.

There is no sound. This is a really important aspect that is completely missing. Nothing more to add to that.

Art is always subjective. In my opinion it is actually very pleasant. Once again, the short run time left me wanting more. Especially the hidden scenes that don't ever get fully revealed. Those scenes felt like a waste.

Speaking of the scenes themselves, they are very short with just a couple dialogue boxes max. What lewd dialogue that is present is serviceable and dare I say decent. It's a shame it only happens on a small portion of the scenes in a game that already has a small amount of scenes.

1 star because the art is good.
    1 star because it is bug-free.
    1 star for the ambition.
    -1 star due to brief runtime (it took me longer to write this review than to finish the game)
    -1 star because the character with the most content (Anon) is also the most boring.

Clearly this is not this devs maximum effort but that's okay because it isn't claiming to be. That's exactly why I'm writing this review. I am excited to see what this dev can put together when they put their all into it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Crossett

Hot, ruthless, simple, honest.

Its like going out to eat something you know is bad for you, but you don't even care. You just wanna gorge yourself on something fast and easy you know your body is gonna feel terrible about the next morning. And you know you love it, you disgusting slut.

Gameplay is too dull and slow to really make up for the few lovely art pieces around, but decent for a test game. With more drawn images, you could have something good going here. The restaurant scene was wonderfully humilating, and the art there made all the difference.

The protagonist was the weakest part. That miserable buzzkill kept me away from the fun stuff. No personality worth even having sympathy for. Couldn't get rid of him fast enough. Some more focus from the women's side in the next project would let us see more of that sweet sweet art in action.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

Very short NTR game that relies heavily on the 'Idiot MC' trope. You know the kind of thing of "oh me and the neighbour are just testing the bed springs for any signs of rust" type tropes. The MC is the classic overworked guy, his boss doesn't like him and he just can't catch a break. His wife, a foxgirl is annoyingly a slut from the very beginning, she meets the new neighbour and the next morning she is sucking and fucking him so there isn't any build up, no emotional tugging of the heartstrings. Nor for my own tastes is there any way of competing, the game is linear, no build up or depth, the sneaky sex features no sound so how you are supposed to be immersed in the story I have nary a clue!

Sex scenes are simple draw CG's with occasional sprite sex scenes (with no sound). Honestly if you are going to do NTR, you HAVE to have sound for those scenes where the MC can hear something but isn't quite sure what or who it is, likewise good NTR plots involve slow build up, flirting, the presence of the competitor, ideally the driving force of you vs them. But none of this was in this game. One feels like one is watching a slideshow, because of this NTR lovers who are more into the submissive humiliation type will not feel immersed in the character to perhaps indulge in their fetish, likewise the mystery sneaky NTR in game is let down by no sound, one must hear bed springs, occasional whispering, kissing, the slapping of skin upon skin.

If this is a first game, I would take it as feedback to use these points I have said to improve for next time. For NTR lovers, I would not recommend at this point.