Others Completed Fluffy Planet [Final] [Under_Formatman]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
A god used its power too much, made beautiful female species all around the world without mates! As a last resort, you were summoned into the planet "Fuff" to breed species and stop them from the brink of extinction!

(Read dev notes for the reason of completion)​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-10
Release Date: 2023-04-10
Developer: Under_Formatman
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

HOTFIX
Win
: - -
(Refer to DevNotes on how to apply the hotfix.)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Capture.PNG Tutorial1.jpg RapeTutorial1.jpg Capt2ure.JPG Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2019
If a god went through all the trouble of making a bunch of females to the point he couldn't create a male to go and mate with them...why summon a random guy, the god's tastes are pretty apparent, they'd just go do the job themselves, no?
what if the god is a girl! *dun* *dun* *dun*

Reactions: JackRabbit89

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Hm i need a magnifying glass to see something on that game you really think this resolution can work?
See the screenshot on my System.
Can you make it fullscreen i try alt+enter and f4 what work on most games?
fluffy Planet Screen.jpg

Mariodude64

Jun 6, 2017
Just a quick thing, but your Google Drive link doesn't have sharing to anyone with the link enabled. Also, thank you, good sir and or madam for blessing the world with a striaght furry game.

Reactions: geryon77

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
I really like this kind of games, I am waiting good things on the future for this one.

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(Good start. Love that I get to have a dungeon, enjoy putting the Queens in it. I'll probably make a nicer character later. For the moment though, quick, simple, and fun. Nice!)

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
that´s really a problem....there is not a single furry VN out there with a plot like yours ...they are all gay or futa/trans like BS...but if you ever make one without all this stat. and rpg like and more a storytelling one,then i´m on bord...cause the dead of VN´s is all the statistics and sandboxstyle....but that´s maybe only my single opinion--i give it a try but have not high hopes-- i love it more on a storytelling base...like reading a comic(for adults).....

Reactions: XephosDB