Others Completed Fluffy Planet [Final] [Under_Formatman]

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
As someone who just finished Adam & Gaia a few weeks ago and now left with a hole to fill... I'm so glad you're making this game and wish you all the best! Auto-added to my watchlist

Reactions: ZBlaze

blobmaneatsme

Nov 10, 2017
how do home upgrades works? I got one but I can't seem to get anymore.

Also the error message popup system is giving me a heart attack, it might be better to put the "you can't do that" message in a text box in the game instead of the error message.

also setting up the screen size so that it is consistent as apposed to changing for each screen type would be really nice.

I'm sorry I've front loading this with problems but other than those technical points, this seems to be a solid start

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2019
how do home upgrades works? I got one but I can't seem to get anymore.

Also the error message popup system is giving me a heart attack, it might be better to put the "you can't do that" message in a text box in the game instead of the error message.

also setting up the screen size so that it is consistent as apposed to changing for each screen type would be really nice.

I'm sorry I've front loading this with problems but other than those technical points, this seems to be a solid start
i posted a new version fixing nearly all of these the only one i wasn't able to fix was the ability to change screen size.
My "game engine" isnt really something that can be responsive. I will tackle this issue around V0.0.8
But until then sorry i can really do something about that, it exceeds my knowledge

Reactions: blobmaneatsme

BigChiefLeaf

May 8, 2017
One little suggestion I have- Change the word exit on the bottom left to quit, because some people like me are smooth-brained and thought that it meant exit current location in game...

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
This is a great concept.
I hope you take your time and enjoy developing this game as it has infinite potential.
Great job

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
As others have said i would recommend adding a full screen option.

The option i couldn't find was saving the game.
Don't know if saving is implemented in the game or not but couldn't find a save option.

I tend to tinker more with save files than i do adding mod content, especially one's you can use saveedit on or notepad or ++.
If there is a more in depth "how to" image in adding JPGS and characters for the less code inclined people like myself that would help.
Otherwise i avoid making content changes to games.

May 6, 2019

Don't know if saving is implemented in the game or not but couldn't find a save option.

I tend to tinker more with save files than i do adding mod content, especially one's you can use saveedit on or notepad or ++.
If there is a more in depth "how to" image in adding JPGS and characters for the less code inclined people like myself that would help.
Saving is implemented. It auto saves every morning and you can find the saves in the main game folder (Fluffy Planet/saves/charactername/) but not sure you'll be able to tinker with it very much unless you manage to discover what each numbers and variables are.

Jan 21, 2019

Saving is auto every morning.

Also, i have some ideas for being able to mod in stuff but not yet, i am thinking first finishing the base game.
But your opinion is appreciated!

As how to add your own images to races its pretty easy actually
1-Put the images you found in the "GameObjects/Races/(the race you want to put images in)"
2-Rename the images as numbers starting from 51
3-There will be a "count.txt" in every race folder change the number inside it to total amount of pics in the folder.

whym

Oct 28, 2018
screen.png Realy this need doing somthing to the resolution or full screen because its small

Jet_Jerk

Jan 31, 2019
For some reason, releasing your slave crashes the game.
Also, slave with nympho trait doesn't show a proper dialogue when developing her.

Jan 21, 2019
For some reason, releasing your slave crashes the game.
Also, slave with nympho trait doesn't show a proper dialogue when developing her.
Thanks for telling! ill fix it right away!
Also nympho trait doesnt really affect the slave's personality. Traits are mostly there for battling.

Silva-Boi

Jun 12, 2020
when i load up the game it all runs fine, but once your character is looking at the environment at the start, aka where it says click on a point on the map, its all blank?

May 6, 2019
when i load up the game it all runs fine, but once your character is looking at the environment at the start, aka where it says click on a point on the map, its all blank?
What do you mean it's all blank ? When you click on waypoints on the map, it should give you locations on the left side of the window :unsure: