Others Completed Fluffy Planet [Final] [Under_Formatman]

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Is the multiplier next to characters names how much damage they do how how much they receive?

Jan 21, 2019
Under_Formatman also bunnykin image 12 is png not jpg so game crashes on trying to load it. Wouldn't be easier to just call

var directory = new DirectoryInfo(path);
var masks = new[] { "*.png", "*.jpg" };
var files = masks.SelectMany(directory.EnumerateFiles);

or similar instead of forcing user to put file with images count?
I'll look into it, also that count was added so you can put your own images to the game.
Also HOW THE FUCK I didn't notice that while play testing for 4-5 hours bruh...

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Game seems...random.
There is a difficulty rating for monster girls, but you can't run and the rating seems arbitrary. You can't control difficulty of encounters so you will run into a Lime Green (Very Easy) girl who 2 shots you while you 1 shot a gold (RUN!) girl with all the traits stacked against you. I think it has to do with the random values for ST/LS.
The 'combat' mechanic is luck based as well. There is no indication of what action the girl will take so matching it is random. There is also no explanation of what 'countering' it means.
The exit button at home doesn't work which isn't much of a breaker as the world map button is right there.
You are given the option to upgrade your home occasionally, but the upgrade goes without confirmation or clarification what each room does.
If you accept a quest for the ruler of a group and then turn around and attack the queen to take over you aren't seen as the ruler of that race yet.

For some reason I could never find the throne of the insect hive. Random chance or counter for that may be off.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Game seems...random.
There is a difficulty rating for monster girls, but you can't run and the rating seems arbitrary. You can't control difficulty of encounters so you will run into a Lime Green (Very Easy) girl who 2 shots you while you 1 shot a gold (RUN!) girl with all the traits stacked against you. I think it has to do with the random values for ST/LS.
The 'combat' mechanic is luck based as well. There is no indication of what action the girl will take so matching it is random. There is also no explanation of what 'countering' it means.
The exit button at home doesn't work which isn't much of a breaker as the world map button is right there.
You are given the option to upgrade your home occasionally, but the upgrade goes without confirmation or clarification what each room does.
If you accept a quest for the ruler of a group and then turn around and attack the queen to take over you aren't seen as the ruler of that race yet.

For some reason I could never find the throne of the insect hive. Random chance or counter for that may be off.
The exit button turns off the game, click it three times to confirm, hovering over the name of the room in the upgrade screen pops up a tooltip explaining what the room does.

Jan 21, 2019
Game seems...random.

well i agree with battle's being a bit too random, i understand your concerns and dont worry i am always thinking about how to make battles better. your info is much appreciated.

Edit: After a serious 2-3 hours of looking through code i finally understood why that one shotting golds happen. it was a code error and me being dumb as fuck
i fixed it though next version there will be no more one shot gold. also generally balanced the game a bit.

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Just curious... do you have to get permission from the artists over at before making a game like this?

Jan 21, 2019
Just curious... do you have to get permission from the artists over at before making a game like this?
well generally I try to contact them first (%50 doesn't care enough to reply back), also e631 Isn't the site I get my photos, it's thatpervert.com.
Those who care to reply already said sure, but there are still a lot of artists that haven't replied.
Also if you are also thinking about making a game with photos over the internet unless you make money out of your project its considered fair use iirc.

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
Question, what does each room at home does, can figure out what half of them does and hoverin the mouse on their names don´t do anything.

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
Also would be nice to be able to see how many of each tribe there is like a statistic, not once every 3 days.

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
On a side note, NEVER RAID, it will just crash after the 3 enconter, forcing you to close the game( thank you for auto save tho, as I can´t do it manually), stating tha ´´ You can´t gave negative value as a valid nunber´´ error.

Jan 21, 2019
On a side note, NEVER RAID, it will just crash after the 3 enconter, forcing you to close the game( thank you for auto save tho, as I can´t do it manually), stating tha ´´ You can´t gave negative value as a valid nunber´´ error.
1-
Dungeon: Is where you holdyour slaves
Orgy: a room to have orgys litreally
Habitat: Passive race generator
Mainroom: makes you wake up early
Also did you hover their names on the upgrade menu or the general home menu
2- There is something like that after conquering a place. it shows its LVL all you need to do to learn how much of that race exists just multiply the LVL by 50
3- That bug is fixed in the new version that is gonna come in about 3-4 days. (maybe earlier)

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
1-
Dungeon: Is where you holdyour slaves
Orgy: a room to have orgys litreally
Habitat: Passive race generator
Mainroom: makes you wake up early
Also did you hover their names on the upgrade menu or the general home menu
2- There is something like that after conquering a place. it shows its LVL all you need to do to learn how much of that race exists just multiply the LVL by 50
3- That bug is fixed in the new version that is gonna come in about 3-4 days. (maybe earlier)
Thank you. Bless you.

sonicfan

Nov 7, 2019
During Gameplay, I've noticed that the you vs. protag buff/debuff is fairly indiscriminate in the icon region of the character. Would placing enemy buffs on the left and protag buffs on the right side of the character's icon region be something that can be done?

Also, the times when there are a mixed buff/debuff, is it possible to sort those? Maybe the enemy buffs/ protag debuffs on the left side and having the protag buffs/ enemy debuffs on the right side of the character screen?

This does leave the question of what to do when the buff is for both protag and enemy or a debuff for both protag and enemy. Perhaps have the double debuff on the left side and the double buff on the right side?

Jan 21, 2019
During Gameplay, I've noticed that the you vs. protag buff/debuff is fairly indiscriminate in the icon region of the character. Would placing enemy buffs on the left and protag buffs on the right side of the character's icon region be something that can be done?

Also, the times when there are a mixed buff/debuff, is it possible to sort those? Maybe the enemy buffs/ protag debuffs on the left side and having the protag buffs/ enemy debuffs on the right side of the character screen?

This does leave the question of what to do when the buff is for both protag and enemy or a debuff for both protag and enemy. Perhaps have the double debuff on the left side and the double buff on the right side?
I might do like a little up or down arrow on the sides of the traits so you can see if it buffs you or debuffs you via looking.